PDA

View Full Version : I quit; this is rediculous

Unregistered
10-14-10, 08:41 AM
The chest and todays halloween chest are simply a way to get your money!
The aim is probably to get people who don't want to pay and gamble out of this game.
I wouldn't mind paying a small fee for a serious update, but this is getting rediculous!
Very disappointed in this attitude.
I'm over and done with this and quiting the game!

Unregistered
10-14-10, 11:27 PM
Ridiculous: Yes!
Disappointing: Yes!
Small Fee for a good game: Yes!

Unregistered
10-15-10, 03:57 AM
I agree its ridiculous now, and they now have a mansion for ?6,000,000 i can't be bothered to save up that much money.

Unregistered
10-15-10, 09:04 AM
I agree its ridiculous now, and they now have a mansion for ?6,000,000 i can't be bothered to save up that much money.

its 10,000,000 @_@

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?1813-Manson-house-for-10-000-000-coins-O_O-quot

Unregistered
10-17-10, 02:46 PM
You are going to quit the game because they offer something for you to purchase, something that you do not need to play the game? I don't get it. Don't purchase it. Lava does have to make some money and the people who are purchasing the chests want the stuff in it. I cannot stand the whining of the people who don't want repeats when they get the chest either. It is known when you get it that it is a game of chance. If you could buy every single thing in it, they would all be in "decorations" and not in a magic chest.
Also, if you read these boards the people at the highest levels have been begging for something for them to buy because they have tons of money and nothing to spend it on. At those levels supposedly you are after XP's. Just at a 19x19 farm, the money is raking in very fast compared to 15x15. Have you noticed the posts that as soon as the house was available a few people here went to buy it but the button didn't work. They were just sitting on that money.

What gets me upset - very upset - is when you spend diamonds when you do not mean to, like on the enhancement page. There is no "are you sure" and the ipad is so touch sensitive that if you barely accidentally touch any part of the square (like when you are scrolling to the next page) you automatically buy something for diamonds that you do not want. I have seen this posted many times on this board so it must happen to a lot of people, but in this house someone is recently handicapped and having done this a few times, it has made him feel absolutely rotten. He wont go to purchase anything on that page-it points out his problem and turns a fun game into a bummer. This is a rotten way of getting diamonds. It is sneaky and really should not be needed with the amount of posts I've seen of people who want to spend their money. I've earned every upgrade but people are complaining that they only get one square upgrade when they *buy* them?

The second peeve is that it costs 20 diamonds to fertilize all your crops including if they have died, but they do not give any credits if you lose your crop because *their* server went down and you cannot get onto the game. There should be a way to credit you if it is their fault. Until the servers are reliable, at least.