PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Zoo Story?

sterlingempire
09-15-11, 04:47 PM
I have seen many stuff about Zoo story. Do you like it? Hate it? Tell why!

elliejean
09-15-11, 05:03 PM
Zoo Story is in need of a serious update, my neighbors are definitely losing interest :(

sourlicorice2
09-27-11, 11:39 AM
I hate it. Too boring adding the same animals, buildings and decorations over and over again. Now if they were to ever add new stuff to it I'd probably change my answer to I like it.

shakiba
09-29-11, 04:31 PM
I just dont understand why there aren't any updates -_-
But i got bored when I first downloaded the game.

Hawaiianmomma
09-29-11, 04:40 PM
I do love it but the deco is limited....

quentinsmommy
11-01-11, 01:29 PM
I quit. I couldn't do anything else since all the other animals cost gems and since I cannot afford gems, it left me at a standstill, so I closed my zoo indefinitely.

nmishii
11-01-11, 01:57 PM
I started playing ZS at the beginning of Oct and bought and breed to max all 11 coin animals in about 2 weeks. Its been sitting in the background and I'll play occasionally now. I have at least one of all coin items in my zoo. I have completed all tasks as far as I can go without neighbors. I have >2M in coins and am at Level 31.

I hadn't planned on playing long term so I have no neighbors, and if I did it wouldn't take me that much longer to get to where it would be boring again.

I'm about to delete the game also.

charmmyvee
11-01-11, 05:02 PM
There's not much incentive for Zoo Story. I love the concept but I got bored real fast. Besides, playing the other story games I have a hard time making time for one that gets boring real fast. If they did a lot of updating I would probably play it again. I have deleted it.

Rachael98
11-01-11, 05:05 PM
With updates, perhaps.

Right now, no way I'm afraid.

Lamoure222
11-01-11, 06:33 PM
should we email team lava using a campaign to demand updates?

maca0912
11-07-11, 08:03 AM
I?m just thinking of deleting this game, few crops to choose, no posibility of gain gems working, few animals without buying gems, no updates (Halloween, weekly, nothing), just 4 things to build with friends, the boring energy thing, I?m level 46 and close to quit guys, TeamLava fix something of the above pls.!!!

oldyafer
11-15-11, 10:37 AM
It is definitely disappointing to play this game and have no updates. I have dozens of the same buildings, it's ridiculous. Why aren't you developing this game?

barleycoon
11-16-11, 02:36 PM
It is definitely disappointing to play this game and have no updates. I have dozens of the same buildings, it's ridiculous. Why aren't you developing this game?

I really hope we do see some new updates really soon,it would be wonderful to have some Christmas updates.
It could bring players back maybe too.I'd love some Christmas animals.

horselady7
07-23-12, 02:20 PM
I said no but I kinda do the only thing is I just don't want to buy gems for a game u can't play much . I hate the energy restrictions it doesn't make the game fun. I am going to try it again. If the gem amount dropped some that would help too.

If u r still active or even kinda active add me.

peppersgal
08-02-12, 08:53 AM
I uninstalled this game quickly because it was boring. Couldn't expand quickly or easily, couldn't feed animals and plant/harvest everything without running out of energy. Didn't like that I couldn't expand or do anything I wanted because it takes gems. TL needs to upgrade the number of gems you start with, the ability to earn gems, be able to start with a larger space to build zoo, the ability to buy more things with coins instead of gems, .......

gitjgyhgghhggg
03-08-13, 05:56 PM
Getting board with the game... there needs to be updates ASAP! About to delete it