PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of the tasks!

jdizine
09-15-11, 03:28 PM
Those pesky tasks are annoying! I have been completing them just to get rid of them, my boyfriend said his did when he completed all of them.
I went in to purchase fertilizer for a task and the darn thing did not purchase fertilizer but spent 24 gems on a stupid "Medieval Cottage"!!
This is real money we are talking about! I wanted those gems for an expansion!!!!!!!!

sterlingempire
09-15-11, 04:42 PM
Calm down, don't worry. The reason they put these tasks out is because it helps and benefits newer users and users who are at a typically low level. Although, I have to agree, they DO get annoying...

GreenAcreDeb
09-15-11, 08:06 PM
Androids don't even have this stuff yet.

pinkster73
09-15-11, 08:38 PM

I'm on android and I do. I got it 2 updates ago. Did you do a manual update from the Android market?

Rachael98
09-15-11, 11:15 PM
No, it is random. Not all users currently receive them.

NewfyFarm
09-18-11, 04:17 AM
they can keep the tasks, BUT GET RID OF THE BLINKING "NEW" BUTTON ! thanks

DerGelbeKaiser
09-18-11, 04:47 AM
Calm down, don't worry. The reason they put these tasks out is because it helps and benefits newer users and users who are at a typically low level. Although, I have to agree, they DO get annoying...

I thought they got the tutorial for that. The tasks are just staying put to make you spend gems.
If they ever show up on my farm there's a good chance I'll quit playing. A blinking New button together with the bouncing water would just be too much for my 4" screen - and my nerves.

ariesblu
09-18-11, 09:41 PM
I wish they were optional.

Redc
09-20-11, 10:27 AM

I'm android and I DEFINATELY have them!! Even started another thread about them. Be happy if you don't and you are not new to the game.

floralady
09-27-11, 02:35 AM
I wish they were optional.

I don't. Get rid! Waste of time and Space.