PDA

View Full Version : Here's a different kind of cat for your Farm....

GroupMagma
09-15-11, 02:19 PM
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/farm_tease_tiger.png

kooky panda
09-15-11, 02:21 PM
OHHHH too cute. gotta have him!!!

pinkster73
09-15-11, 02:27 PM
He will eat all the other animals!!!!! Noooooo!!!!!!

Yarox
09-15-11, 03:01 PM
Look at those big cute puss in boots (shrek) eyes ! :-)

sissy8
09-15-11, 03:08 PM
it's really stupid:(:(

sissy8
09-15-11, 03:12 PM
give it to zoo story i think they are very happy with ih it:rolleyes:

myweedpatch
09-15-11, 03:17 PM
Um, it looks like a tiger! Is that supose to be just a stripped cat? Kinda disappointed if it is. Are you sure this is for Farm Story? I gotta tell you, if it is a tiger, then I know alot of my neighbors who are getting fed up with the non farm items and are going to quit! Seriously TL, are you doing it on purpose or is it by accident? This better be just another cat somehow.

myweedpatch
09-15-11, 03:20 PM
How hard is it for you guys (TL) to do a goose? Or a tractor? Or take an already created house graphic from city story and put it on the farm? This has got to be a mistake if its supose to be a tiger. Are we playing Malasia jungle Farm Story now?

Rachael98
09-15-11, 03:21 PM
Is it not a tiger cub:confused:?:/

Yarox
09-15-11, 03:25 PM
Whoa dont hate the poor little fellow, he might call for his/her mommy :p
Anyway I think its cool, and if it can be bought with coins I will buy it the moment I can click it.
Somebody needs to guard my farm right? :-)

shakiba
09-15-11, 03:29 PM
awww! Its soo cute. Although I love to have 1, its not really farm ish, its more like jungle ish. At least it's cute :I

shakiba
09-15-11, 03:31 PM
Aww man, they are ''coming soon'' threads except for fashion story. Ugh! -_-

Rachael98
09-15-11, 03:33 PM
Aww man, they are ''coming soon'' threads except for fashion story. Ugh! -_-

Fashion Weekly Update (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17661-The-Great-Fashion-Weekly-Update-September-16!).

sissy8
09-15-11, 03:37 PM
i really don't see it a tigerkitten on a farm:rolleyes::rolleyes:

mushroom79
09-15-11, 04:16 PM
looks ridiculous on a farm.

shakiba
09-15-11, 04:25 PM
Fashion Weekly Update (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17661-The-Great-Fashion-Weekly-Update-September-16!).

Yes i know. :) But no pics or details. Nothing... yet.... -_-

sehana
09-15-11, 04:36 PM
Woo Hoo!! I like! [Like Button] +1

yanochka
09-15-11, 04:40 PM
Yes, he is very cute. But for the farm??????????????? Very disappointing...

There will be an uproar :-)

pattisue1
09-15-11, 04:44 PM
Too cute! Just him in amongst the palm trees and he'll fit right in your farms. :)

pattisue1
09-15-11, 04:45 PM
Lost a word there somehow. Insert 'sit' between just and him.

pattisue1
09-15-11, 04:47 PM
Hey, can we also get baby elephants and giraffs? I can envision a petting zoo next to my soon to have castle!

elliejean
09-15-11, 04:59 PM
It's cute but it looks more like something that you find in a zoo, come on TL put this little tiger in ZS :)
It would make a great addition

myweedpatch
09-15-11, 06:06 PM
How about giving it to restaurant or bakery story. See if it fits any better there. Do you Think they would wonder WHY in the heck they were getting it? Why does those stories get items that are appropriate and we on farm are getting a mixed bag of weird items lately? Pirates, Castles, dragons, caves, knights, useless floating islands, mermaids & dolphins and now a tiger? I just don't get it. Why don't you tell us TL what's going on? What's your thinking? Your vision or plan for the future for the FARM Story game? At least then we, your paying customers, can decide if it's worth us to continue putting money toward a game that we may no longer want to play if this kind of stuff is going to continue.

nmishii
09-15-11, 08:26 PM
He is real cute. Probably a free gift with gem purchase.

So, a few weeks ago we got Treasure Story's pirate ship. This week we are getting Zoo Story's tiger.

In a few weeks we might get something for Empire Story. Maybe a chariot. Or a roman bath.

pinkster73
09-15-11, 08:34 PM
Or a cute outfit......

popgunsmom
09-16-11, 12:09 AM
^^^ lol'ed. TL is confused! CS players asked for water tiles and they gave it to RS?? This def belongs in ZS with pinksters cute outfit!

farmer1600
09-16-11, 02:44 AM
Definately disappointed.

Myteardrops
09-16-11, 02:12 PM
Aww, so cute. He's so adorable. I really want him now =)

SunflowerMeadow
09-16-11, 03:23 PM
Sorry - I didn't see this thread until after I had posted another thread on the tiger. I too, am hugely disappointed! TL, how many of you have ever heard of a tiger being raised right alongside farm animals?? Why not a goat, a goose,a pony, a turkey, a black sheep...even a barn owl (maybe a farm mouse to go with him!), or a squirrel with a tree would be more fitting for a farm. More cats too...ones that costs coins. How about a tractor or a pond??? Please, anything other than zoo animals or pirate stuff! how difficult would it be to give the long neglected TS & ZS the stuff that you've been giving farm...it's where it belongs.

mushroom79
09-17-11, 06:16 AM
for once, I really dun feel disappointed for not getting the update today. i certainly do not look forward to having a tiger in the farm but well, there are people who like them though. Kudos to TL for the deepfryer in BS but the tiger in FarmS is a real big boo boo. It should be in ZooS. But oh well, I had wanted to get the asters though.

DerGelbeKaiser
09-17-11, 06:39 AM
How about giving it to restaurant or bakery story. See if it fits any better there. Do you Think they would wonder WHY in the heck they were getting it? Why does those stories get items that are appropriate and we on farm are getting a mixed bag of weird items lately? Pirates, Castles, dragons, caves, knights, useless floating islands, mermaids & dolphins and now a tiger? I just don't get it. Why don't you tell us TL what's going on? What's your thinking? Your vision or plan for the future for the FARM Story game? At least then we, your paying customers, can decide if it's worth us to continue putting money toward a game that we may no longer want to play if this kind of stuff is going to continue.

Hey, don't insult my beloved floating island!!!
;-)

You're right, though. While I like some of the fantasy options they make even less sense when some real farm things are still missing. Like a tractor. Or real farm animals like geese and goats. Or more landscaping opitons like water, bushes, walls, etc.
I suggest to alternate the silly themes with more classical ones. That way everybody will get something to enjoy on a regular basis.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 06:56 AM
Hey, don't insult my beloved floating island!!!
;-)

You're right, though. While I like some of the fantasy options they make even less sense when some real farm things are still missing. Like a tractor. Or real farm animals like geese and goats. Or more landscaping opitons like water, bushes, walls, etc.
I suggest to alternate the silly themes with more classical ones. That way everybody will get something to enjoy on a regular basis.

That's an excellent way to satisfy everyone. How about it TL?