PDA

View Full Version : Start a game from scratch?

Krissyanne84
09-15-11, 01:10 PM
Is it possible to start a game from scratch? I mistakenly used all my gems a couple mins into the game by not knowing that if I don't actually put the fertilizer away it will continue to use my gems on everything I click. I tried to uninstall but that didn't work.

Thanks!

Rachael98
09-15-11, 01:12 PM
Unfortunately there's not currently a way to restart a game, nor to recover the gems. Sorry:(.

nicola_grant
09-15-11, 02:40 PM
Haha! I dont that EXACT same thing with the fertiliser when I first started playing farm story! Used it on a bunch of strawberrys that were already fully grown as i was trying to collect them. I would worry about it though. You dont NEED the gems.

CioCioSan
09-17-11, 12:15 PM
Thank you for posting this so I'm not alone in my misery ;) I've been so bummed that I wasted my gems on fertilizer...

DerGelbeKaiser
09-18-11, 01:39 PM
Hm...I have wondered about this, too. Not because of gems but because of wanting to go into a different direction designwise with some of the games.
I wonder if you could transfer your game to a different device (perhaps to a friend who never ever wants to play a TL game) And then start afresh on your main device with a different id.

DerGelbeKaiser
09-18-11, 01:40 PM
Actually, as I was posting this I realized that might not work because your general phone account and number and however you pay will still be the same.

kooky panda
09-18-11, 01:48 PM
Hm...I have wondered about this, too. Not because of gems but because of wanting to go into a different direction designwise with some of the games.
I wonder if you could transfer your game to a different device (perhaps to a friend who never ever wants to play a TL game) And then start afresh on your main device with a different id.

This is a possible solution. If you have another device or someone else does you can download all your tl games to that device(do not set up storm Id). then transfer all of your
games on your device to the others person device. when transfer happens they will get all your games and you will get all the new games. Then you can set up a new storm ID.
Just remember that when you transfer one game all the games on your device under that storm id will transfer so make sure the other device has all the games downloaded to it.