PDA

View Full Version : Undiluted enthusiasm

gasuki
09-15-11, 09:59 AM
I used to earn 70K-80K of coins per day but not anymore.

Get up in the morning I check FS first to see how many coins I've earned and clear the Likes so next nbrs can give me more Likes.
When I started notice some problems with earning of coins, I reinstalled FS and restarted the phone but no luck.

This morning, I saw 74K of earning but didn't happen actually.
Please give me another solution or suggestion otherwise I have to give up on this game..no fun.

Rachael98
09-15-11, 10:17 AM
I'm afraid there's not really a way to sell anything faster:(.

pinkster73
09-15-11, 10:26 AM
I'm sure someone has some suggestions. Anyone?

kooky panda
09-15-11, 10:30 AM
I have slowed up too, but I am now selling the longer items. I feel that when you make and sell the shorter items, you make more money.
when I feel I need more coins, I go back and start making the 5 min, 15 min, 1 min and 30 min items again even though I have already mastered them.
I also do this when my stock gets low and I need more clothes out.

talyon
09-15-11, 10:54 AM
I make about 150k a day, but I sell mostly longer term items to buy.

janibany
09-15-11, 11:35 AM
What about adding one more register.... Some people say has no influence, but I feel I sell more since I put the second register

talyon
09-15-11, 11:37 AM
Yes I've read 2 sides to the additional cashiers, I use 4 at moment, so not 100% sure if they have resulted in more sales as having more cloths racks tables, with higher yield.

janibany
09-15-11, 11:42 AM
Hmm I don't know then... I make like 40k in 24 hours... I thought it was much haha

gasuki
09-15-11, 12:33 PM
I have 3 registers, about 90 in total of racks and tables. Very seldom to see the customers leave unhappy and very rapid sales signs show during day time. It just happens at night when I don't touch the phone. I've reset my iphone 4 for NEVER Auto-Lock. We'll see..

gasuki
09-15-11, 12:35 PM
Oh! I have well mixed of short and longer items. I really don't see the reason of earning the coins at night (in fact, it stops earning).

groovy26
09-15-11, 02:43 PM
I have had this problem recently, too. In the morning it will say you have earned $30,000 (or whatever number) while you were away, but I started to notice I would not always see that increase in my coins. I realized that it happens when I would log on and then 'accept' a friend request, which seemed to reset my shop back to what the coins and clothing levels were at my last login. Another time it would happen is if I logged on twice pretty close together, or sometimes when the popup 'Your boutique is out of sync with our server' would pop up and then my store would reset to whenever it auto-saved I guess. I have gotten around this issue by completely exited out of the game when I leave (I have a task manager to do this), which seems to effectively save my progress. And if I have a friend request to accept, I make sure I haven't been away for the game for a long time so it doesn't 'reset' me to a much earlier time. I just recently figured out those workarounds seem to be working.

143Blue
09-15-11, 03:58 PM
tht happened to me too! it said i earned 70k but it gave me nothing at all!! i was so sad i think its a gliotch

janibany
09-15-11, 05:57 PM
I think is something wrong going on. I am in level 31 and my fs was going crazy, it showed I was in level 50! Then again in 31 and gain 50 for a while. I'm gonna put an eye in the coin earning

pinkperry22
09-16-11, 05:38 AM
Ya I'm selling very slow tho I have mostly 30 mins to 6 hours items
I earn like 20k a day and I'm level 29 at the same time I earn like 100k a day on bakery
I have 2 cachiers and 3 mirroers and 3 changing rooms is that the poblem?