PDA

View Full Version : No latest update

sophiacml
09-14-11, 06:42 AM
I know the update rows out like snail. Is Wednesday now & I still don't get my latest update from last week. I had the rest on other stories & only RS. Who can I talk to? Please don't tell me support team again. They're a bunch of (KP -edit)that drove me crazy enough to even settle the emails, which I actually still haven't able to retrieve my 7 gems from last month. In the meantime, can anyone show me what was last week update on RS? Thank you.

felicitybliss
09-14-11, 07:22 AM
I find your use of a slur quite offensive, particularly when it disparages a vulnerable group. This board is made up of people across the life spectrum (age, nationality, race, gender, disability, etc). Choose your words carefully.

Hint: Constructive criticism never contains slurs or "name calling".

pinkster73
09-14-11, 07:28 AM
I find your use of a slur quite offensive, particularly when it disparages a vulnerable group. This board is made up of people across the life spectrum (age, nationality, race, gender, disability, etc). Choose your words carefully.

Agreed. It's not ok :(

Rachael98
09-14-11, 07:46 AM
Agreed. It's not ok :(

No, but that's a bit off-topic:).

Hint: posts should usually contain some information to help the person asking the question:p.

Right. Back on-topic; you should now have the updates. A few things to try:

Restart your device
Uninstall and reinstall the game (you won't lose the game progress);
Make sure you're using the CLASSIC (not Valentine's) version of the app. Other versions aren't supported.
Please post back if any of the above work.

pinkster73
09-14-11, 07:53 AM
Frankly I don't care if if its off topic. When someone says something that offensive about people with down syndrome I don't really care if they got the update if not.

Hopefully this is erased shortly. J can't even believe people still use that word. I am disgusted.

kooky panda
09-14-11, 08:08 AM
Please refrain from posting defamatory /discriminating remarks.

Please no more off topic remarks on the subject.

kooky panda
09-14-11, 08:09 AM
Please try what Rachael has suggested.

Rachael98
09-14-11, 08:19 AM
Please try what Rachael has suggested.

:D.

One other thing. If it doesn't work, post your device, game and OS versions here.

sophiacml
09-14-11, 05:40 PM
I've done everything Rachael suggested. I'm wondering what were the updates on RS from last week. Any photos? I'm using iphone 3GS with latest version.

badger8
09-14-11, 05:45 PM
The updates were 2 new floors and a new wall. I got mine Tuesday as well, but didn't get a popup. Check in the floor tile and wall sections and see if they're there.

sophiacml
09-14-11, 06:19 PM
Thanks badger for the info.
The updates were 2 new floors and a new wall. I got mine Tuesday as well, but didn't get a popup. Check in the floor tile and wall sections and see if they're there.