PDA

View Full Version : Donut Box

cupidcheese
09-13-11, 08:40 PM
I've bought Donut Box with 24 gems but I can't seem to see the menu after purchasing it..Can anybody pls help? How to I retrive my Donut Box Menu so that I can purchase the special items? Appreciate your help!!Thanks!

greygull
09-13-11, 08:42 PM
Try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the game. Your game is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything. Let us know if that helps !

cupidcheese
09-13-11, 08:59 PM
I followed your instruction, I've restarted my device and reinstalled the game but still can't find the Purchased Donut Box Menu.. Can you tell me where to find the donut box menu? I've searched all over the place.. my gems are gone but I can't retrive the menu.. pls help!

cast1532
09-13-11, 09:01 PM
The Donut Box is in the last tab. It's where you can find the expansions.

greygull
09-13-11, 09:02 PM
I *think* that would show up in the design menu, under the floor display items. If it's still not there, you would need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, device and it's version, your game version, and what happened. You should receive an automated reply within a few minutes. If it asks for more information, make sure you hit reply to it, don't start a new email. It's easier and faster for them if all the info is on one ticket number.

littleangel805
09-13-11, 09:04 PM
Hello i completed my medal task of a great tipper got a gold medal and I didn't get my one gem? Who can help, I've emailed the help message dept

greygull
09-13-11, 09:06 PM
Hello i completed my medal task of a great tipper got a gold medal and I didn't get my one gem? Who can help, I've emailed the help message dept

You will need to wait for the response from TL Support. We can only make suggestions to help you out, they have the ability to look into your game. You could try the suggestions above, see if that brings it.

cupidcheese
09-13-11, 09:16 PM
It's not there..

cupidcheese
09-13-11, 09:18 PM
The Donut Box is in the last tab. It's where you can find the expansions.

I have purchased it in the last tab.. but now I wanna open up the box to find the menu.. Do you know where to find the menu?

cupidcheese
09-13-11, 09:20 PM
I *think* that would show up in the design menu, under the floor display items. If it's still not there, you would need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, device and it's version, your game version, and what happened. You should receive an automated reply within a few minutes. If it asks for more information, make sure you hit reply to it, don't start a new email. It's easier and faster for them if all the info is on one ticket number.

It's not there.. I will try sending email to them.. but at the mean time, if anyone can help pls let me know..thanks!

cast1532
09-13-11, 09:32 PM
Can you take a picture of what you see? It's weird that you can't see the Donut Box.

Can you see the item that you purchased or it's just the box that you can't see?

cupidcheese
09-13-11, 09:48 PM
Can you take a picture of what you see? It's weird that you can't see the Donut Box.

Can you see the item that you purchased or it's just the box that you can't see?

I can see the Donut Box in the expansion tab, but that's for buying the Donut Box. I've bought it already, but where to view the items inside? I wanna get the items inside.. Any idea?

greygull
09-13-11, 10:00 PM
When you buy from any of the boxes, you only receive one item. Do you remember what it said you got? There is a list here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16895-new-Magic-Donut-Box) of what others have received. But you can not see a full menu of the items in game.

cupidcheese
09-13-11, 10:26 PM
Yes, I've received a "Donut Menu" and there's a pop out box that read "buy more", I closed the box as I thought I can buy it later from the menu. After I closed the box then only I realised I can't find the menu anywhere.. Does this mean I spent 24 gems just to get the "Donut Menu"?

cupidcheese
09-13-11, 10:44 PM
When you buy from any of the boxes, you only receive one item. Do you remember what it said you got? There is a list here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16895-new-Magic-Donut-Box) of what others have received. But you can not see a full menu of the items in game.

I couldn't believe I spent 24 gems just to get the donut sign. Can I clarify that 24 gems only eligible for 1 random item? I saw some of them got few items, say 4 (so it's 4 x 24 gems)????????!!!!!!!!!

greygull
09-13-11, 10:58 PM
Yes, one item for 24 gems is correct. Some people buy a lot of them, some none at all. The boxes are kind of a gamble, you do win one item, but there's no guarantee what item it will be.