PDA

View Full Version : Game update changes?

Yarox
09-13-11, 05:03 PM
I just went to the android market to see if any of my apps needed updating and to my surprise I saw I could update Farm Story to version 1.3.3
I updated and loaded my farm but could not find any changes.
A bit dissapointed I went back to the market and saw that there was another update available for Farm Story, this time 1.3.4
So updated again and loaded the game and.... No changes!
My question is: what changed?
P.S. I still have no badges.

greygull
09-13-11, 05:11 PM
I'm checking mine right now - it's still installing. I had just checked a few things on Farm, so as soon as it's done, I'll let you know if I can see anything different.

greygull
09-13-11, 05:17 PM
Ok, it finally finished. I believe that the gifting/parts requesting miss neighbors lists have been fixed! I couldn't check for gifts, but all the neighbors were there for asking for parts!

GroupMagma
09-13-11, 05:19 PM
You guys are too fast for me. :p

kooky panda
09-13-11, 05:27 PM

Its GG.... she is one quick android checker!!!!

greygull
09-13-11, 05:30 PM

You had just told me to check for an update lol!

Yarox
09-13-11, 05:43 PM
Ok, it finally finished. I believe that the gifting/parts requesting miss neighbors lists have been fixed! I couldn't check for gifts, but all the neighbors were there for asking for parts!

Oh well that would be cool cause mine skipped some neighbours when gifting. Unfortunatelly I cant gift right now to check this, but fingers crossed.
Thx for the quick replys by the way :-)

pinkster73
09-13-11, 05:45 PM
The gifting appears to be fixed. I now have 2 columns for gifting

Yarox
09-13-11, 06:10 PM
The gifting appears to be fixed. I now have 2 columns for gifting

Yes!!! You are right. I have two columns too, ans was able to gift all my neighbours, none got skipped.
Thx TL for the fix :-D

Redc
09-15-11, 09:08 AM
Thank you TL!! So much faster now that i can gift all at once again. Also i think even the watering is faster. Not sure about the planting, have to wait until tonight. Now if only i could request parts (android user) i would be set. Thanks anyways I appretiate you listening and working on the bugs :)

pinkster73
09-15-11, 09:29 AM
Thank you TL!! So much faster now that i can gift all at once again. Also i think even the watering is faster. Not sure about the planting, have to wait until tonight. Now if only i could request parts (android user) i would be set. Thanks anyways I appretiate you listening and working on the bugs :)

I'm android and I can request parts. Hmmm