PDA

View Full Version : iphone + ipad farm is switching from one to another device by its own

Unregistered
06-03-10, 01:27 AM
okay i have an iphone and an ipad with farm story installed .yesterday my farm was accessible from the ipad but this morning when i opened fs on my ipad my farm disappeared and its now accessible from the iphone??
i changed nothing.
is there a way to access my farm from my iphone( on the run) and my ipad(from home)??

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-04-10, 04:41 AM
It is my understanding that each iDevice houses a game and one farm may not play on multiple devices but if anyone knew wether or not an account can be synchronised between your phone and tablet it'll be the developers themselves.
You can Email them here: support@teamlava.com

supercow
06-04-10, 10:58 AM
okay i have an iphone and an ipad with farm story installed .yesterday my farm was accessible from the ipad but this morning when i opened fs on my ipad my farm disappeared and its now accessible from the iphone??
i changed nothing.
is there a way to access my farm from my iphone( on the run) and my ipad(from home)??

Did you do a Storm8 account transfer? Farm Story also uses Storm8 ID, so that would have moved your account to the other device along with the Storm8 games.