PDA

View Full Version : List of Farm Badges

kooky panda
09-13-11, 01:58 PM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/d2b645a5.jpg

NOTE FARM BADGES CURRENTLY DISABLED

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19756-Badges-disabled-in-Farm-Story&p=168514&viewfull=1#post168514

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/bc9a3a36.jpg
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/2f490b1b.jpg

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/097c9b82.jpg

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/e2dbce6c.jpg

sissy8
09-13-11, 02:06 PM
i can't find it do I have to update or something????????

kooky panda
09-13-11, 02:12 PM
They are rolling out . When I saw the announcement, I did have to restart to find them. On iPhone under Profile, then at bottom, badges.

xokay
09-13-11, 02:20 PM
So you don't get gems/coins for ones you would have completed before they were introduced right? :(

Rachael98
09-13-11, 02:23 PM
So you don't get gems/coins for ones you would have completed before they were introduced right? :(

It depends. It's really unknown...
I have the same "problem" as Sissy right now; but great to see them.

kooky panda
09-13-11, 02:25 PM
I think I only had about 15 gems in my bakery this morning and now I have 19. my badges there show I have a couple of gold and bronze badges, so I think you do get the gems retroactively, not sure about the coins and XP.
Not 100% sure. Has anyone else that is good at keeping track of their gems noticed if they got the gems ?

hectorloch
09-13-11, 02:30 PM
I expect I have a choice to make here because I suspect I'll have to upgrade to get this. So, badges or bouncing water drops. I'm going to wait and see how it pans out. On the face of it, doesn't look terribly challenging - the mandatory 5 gem spend (just like we had on Quests) is going to annoy some folk who want to go for this.

xokay, I assume only some are retrospective - and are shown in the progress scores already shown on the screenshot. Others obviously you have to set out anew e.g. water 5 crops.

Most of us on this thread (so far) would have completed all of these challenges well before Xmas 2010 !

hectorloch
09-13-11, 02:44 PM
TL have not been great at awarding stuff retrospectively. In fairness, it must be very difficult to manage although they have do have faultless records of every keystroke you've made in the game. When trees were brought into Mastery, our accumulated scores were presented accurately but for those who had already earned "Leaf Grades" for trees, there were no awards - and there were a lot of posts about it at the time particularly from those who should have got a gem at Leaf 2 and a Gnome at Leaf 4. I bought Gnomes to make up the difference - here I crossed the gem boundary because until then I had never bought any.

greygull
09-13-11, 02:57 PM
The good news is, there's no flashing "New" arrow, and I think that only that one badge is for spending gems. You get to pick what (and if) you spend them on. And for every gold badge you earn, you get a gem. So if you chose to splurge on something that you want, then eventually you will earn that badge, and one gem. But the rest are just doing what you normally do :)

xokay
09-13-11, 02:59 PM
I expect I have a choice to make here because I suspect I'll have to upgrade to get this. So, badges or bouncing water drops. I'm going to wait and see how it pans out. On the face of it, doesn't look terribly challenging - the mandatory 5 gem spend (just like we had on Quests) is going to annoy some folk who want to go for this.

xokay, I assume only some are retrospective - and are shown in the progress scores already shown on the screenshot. Others obviously you have to set out anew e.g. water 5 crops.

Most of us on this thread (so far) would have completed all of these challenges well before Xmas 2010 !

Thanks, not looking like you need to choose, though, as there are no updates available in the app store. I think they're being pushed directly into the game. No bouncing water droplets for you!

hectorloch
09-13-11, 02:59 PM
The good news is, there's no flashing "New" arrow, .......................

That is really good news :)

hectorloch
09-13-11, 03:02 PM
Thanks, not looking like you need to choose, though, as there are no updates available in the app store. I think they're being pushed directly into the game. No bouncing water droplets for you!

I think you're right. That would be good for me - unless of course they are only being pushed to those with the latest Update. However, no logical reason for that as there's nothing "animated" in this lot.

Frustrating not having it. Better shut up now :)

Rachael98
09-13-11, 03:05 PM
I think you're right. That would be good for me - unless of course they are only being pushed to those with the latest Update. However, no logical reason for that as there's nothing "animated" in this lot.

Frustrating not having it. Better shut up now :)

I'm frustrated too...but I suppose I'll live. *jealous**jealous**jealous*...

tuxman4545
09-13-11, 05:05 PM
It's not 5 gems, that is for the first lvl. Each category is bronze, silver and then gold. In the case of the gems, u have to spend 5 then 10 and then 35.

As for old stuff counting, yes and no. I play on two devices, and some of the badges completed when I logged in one device but not the other. I did get the extra gems when I earned the badge. Most of the badges even at gold lvl are very easy. Still, it was a pleasant surprise to see something new to try to achieve...instead of working on increasing my gnome collection 

Yarox
09-13-11, 05:48 PM
Oooh those badges look good, cant wait to get mine. :-P

myweedpatch
09-13-11, 08:27 PM
Um Kooks, what are badges? I dont get it. never saw them before.

kooky panda
09-13-11, 08:33 PM
Um Kooks, what are badges? I dont get it. never saw them before.

These are being sent out to random players, like the tasks /quests. Hopefully they will make it to all players soon.
restart your device and check under profile for the badge tab. There are different things you can do in the game. You can get to silver, bronze and gold.
Silver and bronze will give you coins and xp Gold gives you a gem.. The pics I posted are a list of the badges.

yanochka
09-14-11, 06:38 AM
Recieved all of the gold badges on my second farm and received 13 gems for them. I don't think I received any of the additional coins or XPs. Under this ID I do not see badges (even after restart of the phone).

hectorloch
09-14-11, 09:22 AM
I got nothing. Where do you actually get it ? GM talks about Messages which is fine for RS etc. I assume it's within the News Feed in Profile ,yes ? no ?

pinkster73
09-14-11, 09:27 AM
I got nothing. Where do you actually get it ? GM talks about Messages which is fine for RS etc. I assume it's within the News Feed in Profile ,yes ? no ?

I have nothing either yet Hector

hectorloch
09-14-11, 09:48 AM
It's not 5 gems, that is for the first lvl. Each category is bronze, silver and then gold. In the case of the gems, u have to spend 5 then 10 and then 35.

Thanks, Tuxman - 5 then 10 then 35 = 50 gems ! That'll go down like lead balloon in some quarters. I think RedB said he got 13 back - so, maybe not the self supporting earner other posters have suggested it might be.

kooky panda
09-14-11, 10:01 AM
If you do not want to spend the gems, you can skip that badge. It does not keep you from doing the other badges.

kooky panda
09-14-11, 10:02 AM
under farm it is under menu, profile. at bottom you have wall, news, profile, then last tab is badges

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/f6c91658.jpg

nmishii
09-14-11, 10:24 AM
I don't have badges yet either. I hope they are rolled out quickly.

MrsPamB
09-14-11, 04:15 PM
Refreshed, restarted and rebooted...still no badges! Waiting impatiently for my new Farm Story obsession. Has anyone else playing on iPod Touch gotten this update yet?

hectorloch
09-14-11, 04:32 PM
Thanks, KP, was beginning to wonder if I'd missed the obvious - but I haven't got it. I'll just wait.

MrsPamB
09-14-11, 05:25 PM
Refreshed, restarted and rebooted...still no badges! Waiting impatiently for my new Farm Story obsession. Has anyone else playing on iPod Touch gotten this update yet?

Got my new badges and my gems...Yay!!!

kooky panda
09-14-11, 05:26 PM
Got my new badges and my gems...Yay!!!

Oh good,, that means they are still coming out!!! yeah!!!

myweedpatch
09-14-11, 11:23 PM
I think I only had about 15 gems in my bakery this morning and now I have 19. my badges there show I have a couple of gold and bronze badges, so I think you do get the gems retroactively, not sure about the coins and XP.
Not 100% sure. Has anyone else that is good at keeping track of their gems noticed if they got the gems ?

I just noticed that the 4th tab is finally in use. Got all gold badges and gems increased by one for each badge. So now what? I appreciate the gems but Do I actually need to say "I don't need no stinkin badges"? Cuz someone is ***na say it eventually.

greygull
09-14-11, 11:29 PM
I guess you got dibs on saying it first lol!

Rachael98
09-14-11, 11:49 PM
Wahoo! I love this. 5 more gems:).

MagicalSunshine
09-15-11, 04:55 AM
What happens after you complete all badges? I like that they make it so we have another way to earn gems! If we complete the same amount of work for a gold badge again, are we eligible for more gems? Someone please say yes! 

DerGelbeKaiser
09-16-11, 08:02 AM
no badges for me so far...
*sulks*

pinkster73
09-16-11, 08:05 AM
Me neither
*sulks*

hectorloch
09-16-11, 09:56 AM
I'm not having this ! No one sulks better than me :cool:

nmishii
09-16-11, 10:37 AM
I'll join the sulkers. I don't have the badges yet either.
*sulks*

DerGelbeKaiser
09-17-11, 04:44 AM
I'm not having this ! No one sulks better than me :cool:

Trying to do a one upper, eh? ;)
Still no badges
*sulks more*

DerGelbeKaiser
09-17-11, 01:33 PM
Hm. Do we get gems for badges even though we haven't got the badges yet? I could swear I got a few extra gems I didn't have yesterday. But I still haven't got the badges.
??? Odd.

Rachael98
09-17-11, 01:38 PM
Hm. Do we get gems for badges even though we haven't got the badges yet? I could swear I got a few extra gems I didn't have yesterday. But I still haven't got the badges.
??? Odd.

Umm...did you master crops. Otherwise, no.
And...well, I'm sulking because everyone else is*sulk*:p!
Hopefully you guys will get them soon.

sissy8
09-17-11, 01:53 PM
it will also come for you nothaves;)

DerGelbeKaiser
09-17-11, 02:04 PM
*blows a raspberry at sissy*

No, Blitz, I swear. I did master a crop just now and now have 25 (and my second gnome). Unless i made it to level 2 without the game telling me? THat would explain it. I've been doing a fair bit of speed farming
Anyway, I got gems to blow on something silly - methinks I might have a go for the watermill (Yes, unlikely, I know)

hectorloch
09-18-11, 02:52 AM
Yes, unlikely.

Still don't have Badges.

DerGelbeKaiser
09-18-11, 12:00 PM
Ok, talking abotu the watermill - how does it work with the boxes? I bought 9 in total from two different sets (adventure and the medieval theme) and got a different item each time. Then I bought no 10 and now I have something double. Was I just 'lucky' the first 9 times or is the 10th time the glitch?

nmishii
09-18-11, 12:49 PM
Take the poll on if you have badges or not, and on which device. So far, out of 22 votes, no android user has badges.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17746-Poll-Badges-!-Do-you-have-them

DerGelbeKaiser
09-18-11, 12:57 PM
I've taken the poll - I'm on Android.
55.000 plus people have downloaded Fms on Android. (a lot less than BS and RS) Not sure how many are actually playing. Judging by the amount of emoticons on my wall I think we are only about 20- 30% of the players? However - Android has long overtaken iPhone in the handsets-sold category. Sooner or later even TL will need to embrace the android market, even if the multitude of handsets and different OS are a pain in the rear to deal with.
I played without the badges for weeks and alhtough I'd like to have them I can play without them a bit longer.
What I really want are more design options for coins.

sissy8
09-18-11, 01:38 PM
What I really want are more design options for coins.
we all want DGK but TL has to earn money:rolleyes:

DerGelbeKaiser
09-18-11, 01:50 PM
Well, yes, and I have spent about 35$ so far (I think, I need to check my credit card bill) - more than on all my other apps together but I am actually not joking when I say that the lack of decent designoptions in the midlevel is making this game a bit boring. I redesign my farm every second or third expansion and I know what I'll do once my farm is huge (a hay art beach) but at the moment I'm a bit at a loss. Maybe a spot of pig farming. I do like the hampshire hogs.

MagicalSunshine
09-20-11, 02:43 AM
Kooky or anyone else know what happens after you complete all the badges? Is there an opportunity to go on and earn more gems this way?

kooky panda
09-20-11, 05:08 AM
I have all gold badges in farm. Nothing more for me to do right now. I hope they do add some more later in the game.:D

DerGelbeKaiser
09-22-11, 03:57 PM
Still no badges for me...

pinkster73
09-22-11, 04:07 PM
(I'm still sulking)

Rachael98
09-22-11, 04:09 PM
(I'm still sulking)

Cheer up. Tomorrow's the Great Update Date Equinox, after all:).

willowsfarm
09-25-11, 04:32 AM
I'm on Android (Galaxy Tab 2.2) FS 1.3.4. and using cellular network but still not seeing any badges. No pop-ups either....Heeelllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppp ppp!!!!!! I've already re-started my device, un-installed and re-installed the app so many times I've lost count. Not happy :(

Rachael98
09-25-11, 04:33 AM
I'm on Android (Galaxy Tab 2.2) FS 1.3.4. and using cellular network but still not seeing any badges. No pop-ups either....Heeelllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppp ppp!!!!!! I've already re-started my device, un-installed and re-installed the app so many times I've lost count. Not happy :(

Androids don't have badges yet:(...

DerGelbeKaiser
10-01-11, 02:40 PM
Androids don't have badges yet:(...

or collectibles... :-/

Smartb0mb
10-23-11, 12:21 PM
Kinda glad I haven't given any actual money for a program that is only partially-supported.

FarmerPKB
10-30-11, 09:07 PM
I am a gold on all the badges and didn't receive any gems. So guess it didn't go retroactive for me!!

Oh well it's still a good thing!!!

kathrynzooloo
11-06-11, 09:37 AM
I have an android tab. I still have bouncing water. no Collectibles. And no badges. .??? I'VE GOT ALL updates lamas. Solar?
Whats up. Ps I like the bouncing water. Kate

kooky panda
11-06-11, 10:06 AM
I have an android tab. I still have bouncing water. no Collectibles. And no badges. .??? I'VE GOT ALL updates lamas. Solar?
Whats up. Ps I like the bouncing water. Kate
collectibles and badges are not on android yet.

linny001
11-07-11, 06:18 PM
Any chance that we can do another expanson of our Farms???

linny001
11-07-11, 06:21 PM
I have all but one Gold Badge....waiting for more. Need more land to build more buildings to get my Gold Badge!!!!! Round Robin!!! Where will it end???

FrauMimi2
11-09-11, 06:13 PM
My badge-tab disappeared. I have 2 farms and on one I think to have done all, but on both farms the tab went to Nirvana. What happened?

ariesblu
11-09-11, 06:14 PM
My badge-tab disappeared. I have 2 farms and on one I think to have done all, but on both farms the tab went to Nirvana. What happened?
GM said they've been disabled for Farm.

nmishii
11-09-11, 06:14 PM

Badges have been disabled.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19756-Badges-disabled-in-Farm-Story

FrauMimi2
11-09-11, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the two quick answers! Now I can go to bed without sorrows. ;-)

Rachael98
11-09-11, 06:29 PM

Yes.

I was thinking that maybe when they came back we'd get gems again.

Pinkster told me to dream on:o:p;).

ariesblu
11-09-11, 10:58 PM
No problem! That is what the community forum is for after all.