PDA

View Full Version : what to get with gems?

sesami
09-13-11, 10:41 AM
I have 18 gems at the moment, trying to decide if I should save up for one of the jars, get the chocolate display, or the cookie/beverage display. Only thing, for the jars, I'll have to save up 6 more and if I get one of the smaller prizes, it almost seems like it'd be better to get one of the displays since I'll know exactly what I get. I already have a cake display so... I dunno. I wish there was a way to look at the item without the "tap again to place" icon blocking the view.

greygull
09-13-11, 10:48 AM
If you're willing to gamble on the boxes, and like the prizes, you can do that. If you don't, I would say purchase what you like (one of the displays, etc). I think if you zoom in all the way, the tap again should be small enough that you can see most of the item. But the more you zoom out, the smaller the item gets, while the tap again stays the same size.

ichigo2101
09-13-11, 11:38 AM
Another way to 'trial see' the item before buying it, is to purposely place it onto a square that already has a piece of furniture.
It will not allow you to buy/place the new item there, but the 'tap again to place' icon will not show up.