PDA

View Full Version : Force Close Everytime I Send Gifts

yasinta
09-13-11, 08:39 AM
Hey,

1. Android device: Xperia x10i, Firmware version 2.1, Baseband version 2.1.54
2. Fashion Story 1.0.6
3. Force close every time I send gifts. It used to forced close 3-10+ times, but then successfully sent. But since two days ago, I try over and over again - the game just keeps forcing close again and again. It never worked despite my patience. Very annoying because I can't send/reply gifts to my neighbors. It makes me look like a bad neighbor. What a shame..!

Note:
- I have tried to delete and re-download the app, the problem persists.
- Actually it also force close every time I get 'like' and gift, and sometimes for no clear reason. But I wouldn't complain if not for the gift sending matter.

PLEASE fix this asap or let me know what to do. This is very important to me.

kooky panda
09-13-11, 08:56 AM
If you have a SD card:
First update your firmware to 2.2.

Here is a post from another android user on how to move to your SD card

Hi, I'm an android user and I used to have the same problem...it was that all my team lava games were taking up too much memory on my phone...apps lagged, froze, forced closed, etc... but team lava has just given android users the ability to save most of their games on your sd card which fixes a lot of this! Go to settings, manage apps, then choose a team lava app and choose "save to sd card"...repeat for all tl games and this should help dramatically! This feature is available for Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, City Story, and Fashion Story...not yet available for Farm Story and I'm not sure about Zoo Story since I donMt play that one. Hope this helps!

yasinta
09-14-11, 06:40 AM
Thanks! Updated to 2.3. So happy that all the problems have now gone...!