PDA

View Full Version : Help for a newbie

nicola_grant
09-13-11, 06:27 AM
Okay... So I've got the hang of making the drinks and selecting the music, but thats about it.
Any tips?
What's the best things to buy to start off?
Do I need more tables, or more dance floor?

badger8
09-13-11, 07:35 AM
Tables don't mean anything here like they do in other games. If you want more "dances", you need a bigger dance floor. Neighbors can only dance on the floor- not the tables, thankfully!! 

Rachael98
09-13-11, 07:35 AM
Dance floors can always be good if you have a high community rating.
Other than that, chairs and tables are decorative and drinks are the main money maker. Calculate which ones make you the most profit:).

sterlingempire
09-13-11, 01:20 PM
With that Club Cash, spend it wisely. If I were you, I would get a nice DJ Set :) With the coins, you may want to get serving counters, chairs, and dividers. The necessities in order to maintain a succesful nightclub are Mixers, DJ Set, and dancefloors. Dancefloors aren't needed, but you need them to collect tips and XP.

sterlingempire
09-13-11, 01:21 PM
With that Club Cash, spend it wisely. If I were you, I would get a nice DJ Set :) With the coins, you may want to get serving counters, chairs, and dividers. The necessities in order to maintain a succesful nightclub are Mixers, DJ Set, and dancefloors. Dancefloors aren't needed, but you need them to collect tips and XP.

I forgot one thing :p A vital thing to have in your nightclub are serving counters. You should get that if you want more coins :)

nicola_grant
09-14-11, 09:06 AM
Why is a good DJ set so important?
What's the difference between them?

kooky panda
09-14-11, 09:12 AM
Why is a good DJ set so important?
What's the difference between them?
There no difference in the DJ sets, except for decoration.

nicola_grant
09-15-11, 07:57 AM
Is there no inventory in nightclub story? And can you not sell items you have bought?

kooky panda
09-15-11, 08:04 AM
Is there no inventory in nightclub story? And can you not sell items you have bought?
to see your inventory., hit design tab. when you scroll you will see little numbers at the bottom of some items. That tells you how many of those things are yours.
To sell an item, place it, then hit design tab , tap on the object and you will see a sell button. You will also see the store button and sometimes a rotate button.

nicola_grant
09-15-11, 08:38 AM
to see your inventory., hit design tab. when you scroll you will see little numbers at the bottom of some items. That tells you how many of those things are yours.
To sell an item, place it, then hit design tab , tap on the object and you will see a sell button. You will also see the store button and sometimes a rotate button.

Thanks Hun.
Am I right in guessing then that you can't sell floor tiles?

nicola_grant
09-15-11, 03:13 PM
I notiCed in my gifts section I have ONE drink called "mastery" - what is it and where did it come from?

sterlingempire
09-15-11, 04:24 PM
I notiCed in my gifts section I have ONE drink called "mastery" - what is it and where did it come from?

When you make a drink many times, you master it. As a reward, you get an extra one. :)

nicola_grant
09-16-11, 01:53 AM
I've not mastered any drinks fully yet though..

queenrocks77
09-24-11, 09:33 PM
I've not mastered any drinks fully yet though..

I think every time you level up on a drink you get 1 mastery

joyirene
09-24-11, 09:35 PM
The only thing I need for nightclub is some Tylenol. I had to uninstall it because of the raging headache all those flashing tiles gave me :(. My recommendation: take 2 advil an hour before playing.

wingsofanangel2417
09-24-11, 11:44 PM
Is there any way to make the timer for the dance floor longer? Mine is at one hour and you have to click on it like spinning a dj set. Is it only an hour for everyone? Because there is no way I can go back every hour to hit the button a few times.

joyirene
09-24-11, 11:46 PM
Yes it's only an hour for everyone. Maybe if you make a new thread on Extend the timer button! TL will consider it :)

wingsofanangel2417
09-25-11, 12:04 AM
Good idea, thanks for the quick response!

joyirene
09-25-11, 12:07 AM
No problem :)! Will definitely comment if you make that thread!!! You could add a poll: do you want the timer to increase? So TL can see some numbers!

wingsofanangel2417
09-25-11, 12:26 AM
Well if anyone else is interested in adding time to the dance floor I have made a thread/poll please comment/vote!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18081-Dance-Floor-Timer-Poll

sterlingempire
09-25-11, 06:05 AM
Nicola,

If you go to MENU and then HELP/FAQ, you will find quite a lot of nice, juicy info. That REALLY helped me out when I first started, and it led me to fame on the forums! :cool: