PDA

View Full Version : Current Bugs and Version for Farm Story

Pages : [1] 2

greygull
08-09-11, 03:18 PM
If you would like to report a bug in Fashion Story Android, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

kooky panda
09-12-11, 05:10 PM
Current Version:
IOS- 1.9 (regular Farm)
Android - 1.4.5.03
Kindle Fire- 1.4.4

Blank screen when trying to buy gems (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19428-Gem-Trouble&p=163946&viewfull=1#post163946) You can fix by doing a restore on your device- make sure you choose "new" see thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices&p=181914&viewfull=1#post181914

Weekly Update (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some people receive the new update on Fridays. Some have to wait until Tuesday.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game (see threads blocking (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17302-Do-we-want-a-quot-block-quot-button) and reporting (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17374-A-New-Report-Button-instead-of-a-Block-Button) for discussions about blocking). If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Older devices (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10363-Crashes-and-lag-on-Ipod-touch-2nd-generation) problems with crashing and memory issues

Notifications (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17232-Push-Notifications!&highlight=Notifications) - Work for some people, not for others. In some games, but maybe not all. TL is aware and trying to fix. Try deleting and redownloading the game. If you still have problems, contact support...

Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so we can track your issue.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

nmishii
09-12-11, 05:13 PM
Force close when going to water a neighbor's farm

Also, the gifting issue is also with sending part requests.

artlomin
09-12-11, 05:14 PM
I'm having gifting/out of sync issues in Bakery and Farm Story, and I'm on iPad. And many messages saying I they can't send items when I respond to materials requests.

nmishii
09-12-11, 05:15 PM
Possible bug is the 24 hr forget-me-not, when all the other 1 day crops are 22 hr.

kooky panda
09-12-11, 05:20 PM
nmishii thanks. you caught me in the middle of list. lol

kooky panda
09-12-11, 05:27 PM
I'm having gifting/out of sync issues in Bakery and Farm Story, and I'm on iPad. And many messages saying I they can't send items when I respond to materials requests.

Farm for Ipad users should be fixed now on the materials gifting problems. For bakery material gifting issues see thread:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17458-Filling-Parts-Requests

For the syncing issues with Farm, make sure you restart your device.
Also connect your Ipad to itunes- this sometimes helps with this issue Make sure you have the most recent IOS version of 4.3.5. installed on your Ipad.
If still problems with Farm, delete the game and redownload it from the app store. You will not lose your game.

kooky panda
09-13-11, 08:54 PM
Gifting for androids should be fixed now.

pinkster73
09-14-11, 10:34 AM
Yes I can confirm that after downloading the update and waiting for my gifts to be synced together it is indeed fixed. Thanks TL!

Redc
09-15-11, 09:34 AM
I could always send gifts and parts to nbrs, I must be one of the lucky ones, but have never been able to request them. Is it b/c im an android user or a bug thats not fixed yet?? Sorry Im just a little confused.

Redc
09-15-11, 09:34 AM
Oh and yes I'm totally up to date on the game.

pinkster73
09-15-11, 09:36 AM
I could always send gifts and parts to nbrs, I must be one of the lucky ones, but have never been able to request them. Is it b/c im an android user or a bug thats not fixed yet?? Sorry Im just a little confused.

I don't why you can't request them. You should be able too. Now kooky will post under me and say restart and/or reinstall your game :)

kooky panda
09-15-11, 09:44 AM
Redc
Are you clicking on the constructible that you are building and hitting the request from nbrs button?
If yes, is your nbr list popping up?

pinkster73
09-15-11, 09:49 AM
Redc
Are you clicking on the constructible that you are building and hitting the request from nbrs button?
If yes, is your nbr list popping up?

Check his wall, I'm walking him/her through it. Tell me if I'm missing anything

Redc
09-17-11, 07:32 AM
Thanks Pinkster, I get it now :) never could find a post to tell me how they worked. I hope I'm not the only one who couldn't figure it out :)

Redc
09-17-11, 07:36 AM
Oh and thanks Kooky for tryin too!! Btw Im a her :) I know you can't tell by my id, Im just not creative enough to make cool names like you and Pinkser.

kooky panda
09-17-11, 07:57 AM
Oh and thanks Kooky for tryin too!! Btw Im a her :) I know you can't tell by my id, Im just not creative enough to make cool names like you and Pinkser.

sorry.. for the record when I first started playing everyone thought I was a boy!!!

4fbethannfarmer
09-18-11, 05:38 AM
I am @ lvl 26, Android 2.2 smart phone sidekick, THE KOI POND, everyone has one and available to them, so what is wrong w/my game? I am currently all updated and the pond is not in the market store. HELP!!

mushroom79
09-18-11, 06:51 AM
how about the losing money for planting morning glory? Is TL going to fix this?

pizzzzzzzaaaaaaa
09-18-11, 06:58 AM
Finally gets fixed :)

hectorloch
09-18-11, 06:59 AM
KP, that new tree is a full 24 hours instead of 22 like the rest.

nmishii
09-18-11, 08:52 AM
I am @ lvl 26, Android 2.2 smart phone sidekick, THE KOI POND, everyone has one and available to them, so what is wrong w/my game? I am currently all updated and the pond is not in the market store. HELP!!

Look under Animals

Redc
09-19-11, 10:25 AM
Ok I've waited a few days to add this, but maby I'm not the only one. For the new "tasks" constantly blinking on my screen I have been trying to complete them asap and get rid of them. But the one for buying and collecting from pigs wont go away!! I've bought them and collected from them over and over and still it's not completed. Please TL if I have to put up with these stupid things taking up my screen and blinking all the time at least make them work properly. Please someone fix this!! It's already not fair that I got stuck with them @ level 86.

kooky panda
09-19-11, 10:33 AM
Ok I've waited a few days to add this, but maby I'm not the only one. For the new "tasks" constantly blinking on my screen I have been trying to complete them asap and get rid of them. But the one for buying and collecting from pigs wont go away!! I've bought them and collected from them over and over and still it's not completed. Please TL if I have to put up with these stupid things taking up my screen and blinking all the time at least make them work properly. Please someone fix this!! It's already not fair that I got stuck with them @ level 86.
Redc

I have seen this same complaint around. Can you start up a new thread in Farm feedback section for me? Once you get it set up, I will meet you over there to start a bug report thread.

bride2long
09-22-11, 05:43 AM
I'm also having problem with gifting nbs and accepting gifts from nbs. Also, a problem with being kicked offline, but am able to return to the game. Always getting out of sync even after I have just sync my IPAD. Thank you and please look into this matter. If we had an update to download I haven't downloaded any updates.

Also, I haven't gifted in two days because of this problem. It has been since TL did maintenance. Please help. You have always helped in the past.

Bride

kooky panda
09-22-11, 08:04 AM
I'm also having problem with gifting nbs and accepting gifts from nbs. Also, a problem with being kicked offline, but am able to return to the game. Always getting out of sync even after I have just sync my IPAD. Thank you and please look into this matter. If we had an update to download I haven't downloaded any updates.

Also, I haven't gifted in two days because of this problem. It has been since TL did maintenance. Please help. You have always helped in the past.

Bride

Please see current bug thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17935-BS-and-RS-unlimited-gifting

myweedpatch
09-22-11, 08:37 AM
Please see current bug thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17935-BS-and-RS-unlimited-gifting

Kooky, see my post on the link u provided. You happen to be one of my neighbors that the gifting seems to be wacky with!

pattisue1
09-28-11, 09:53 PM
It seems that a rogue screen/popup has attached itself to or is piggy-backing the gifting confirmation popup. The rogue screen is titled Friend Invite or something like that. This screen appears only the first time I send out gifts for the day. There is a picture of Farmer Ted on the screen and it says something about earning xp. It usually zips offscreen after half a second.

I'm on HTC Inspire
Android 1.2.2
FS latest from Market (1.4.3?)

pinkster73
09-28-11, 10:07 PM
It seems that a rogue screen/popup has attached itself to or is piggy-backing the gifting confirmation popup. The rogue screen is titled Friend Invite or something like that. This screen appears only the first time I send out gifts for the day. There is a picture of Farmer Ted on the screen and it says something about earning xp. It usually zips offscreen after half a second.

I'm on HTC Inspire
Android 1.2.2
FS latest from Market (1.4.3?)

I also have this. I thought I was seeing things. I'm HTC desire, Android gingerbread, fs latest version.

Marillia
09-28-11, 10:44 PM
I'm having problems with posting comments to nbr's wall. Tried uninstalling
and reinstalling farm story. Also turned phone off and back on again, cleared
cache too. Nothing helps. I get a message " comments can only be one line" when
all I have typed was "wtrd bk, Enjoy! 8id- Marillia" Don't have a clue as to what to do.

kooky panda
09-29-11, 05:01 AM
I'm having problems with posting comments to nbr's wall. Tried uninstalling
and reinstalling farm story. Also turned phone off and back on again, cleared
cache too. Nothing helps. I get a message " comments can only be one line" when
all I have typed was "wtrd bk, Enjoy! 8id- Marillia" Don't have a clue as to what to do.

You will need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your storm ID and the game and describe your problem. Provide them with the device you play on and its IOS version.
also the version of the game you are playing(in help under the game).
If you play on idevice try syncing with itunes.

DerGelbeKaiser
09-30-11, 03:24 PM
I tried buying a koi pond - or rather the empty hole it is at first - but nothing happens when I tap on the green space I cleared for it.
I play the update (with the black roses) on a Samsung Galaxy S running gingerbread.

DerGelbeKaiser
09-30-11, 03:37 PM
ok, sorry, I should have tried the standard solution before I posted. I uninstalled and reinstalled and problem is gone. :)
I am still waiting for my badges, though...

MiniLaura
10-01-11, 07:46 AM
Kooky, another issue to add: items gotten through Collectibles cannot be rotated. The ones I've noticed so far are the tool rack, the garage, and the plow. I assume the gnome and beehive are fine b/c they are items that can gotten in the store. I haven't gotten the cowboy thing yet, but I'm guessing it will have the same problem.

iPad, all software and OS up-to-date

kooky panda
10-01-11, 08:04 AM
Kooky, another issue to add: items gotten through Collectibles cannot be rotated. The ones I've noticed so far are the tool rack, the garage, and the plow. I assume the gnome and beehive are fine b/c they are items that can gotten in the store. I haven't gotten the cowboy thing yet, but I'm guessing it will have the same problem.

iPad, all software and OS up-to-date
I will flag to GM I noticed this too.

mars4h
10-01-11, 06:53 PM
I have a htc sensation, android 2.3.4.....why is this game still so slow & laggy? When I try to move things around on my farm, whatever I'm moving goes one way & the farm goes the opposite! So annoying!

DoubleZ
10-01-11, 08:52 PM
When will the tasks be fixed? I would like to get them off my screen ASAP so incan see the left side of my farm again! I'd like to see Corn-A-Copia completely gone, as I will never spend gems to complete a task. Why can't there be a bypass or skip option? It should be up to the individual player if he/she wants to complete a task or not. Many of the upper level players might not want to bother with them at all.

DoubleZ
10-01-11, 08:54 PM
Also, Kooky, please add that the games being advertised on the screen are not downloading at all. They seem to remain forever in the "Waiting..." mode.

kooky panda
10-01-11, 08:55 PM
I have a htc sensation, android 2.3.4.....why is this game still so slow & laggy? When I try to move things around on my farm, whatever I'm moving goes one way & the farm goes the opposite! So annoying!

Try clearing out your cache on your device. Also try moving your game to your SD card.

kooky panda
10-01-11, 08:58 PM
When will the tasks be fixed? I would like to get them off my screen ASAP so incan see the left side of my farm again! I'd like to see Corn-A-Copia completely gone, as I will never spend gems to complete a task. Why can't there be a bypass or skip option? It should be up to the individual player if he/she wants to complete a task or not. Many of the upper level players might not want to bother with them at all.

TL is working on the task issues. They are happening in all the games. Hopefully fix soon.

Also, Kooky, please add that the games being advertised on the screen are not downloading at all. They seem to remain forever in the "Waiting..." mode.

I have flagged to Gm the problems with the advertising games .

DoubleZ
10-03-11, 11:22 AM
Thx kooky 

DoubleZ
10-03-11, 11:28 AM
You're doing a fantastic job, kooky! Kudos!!

lucilu1234
10-04-11, 09:34 PM
I have updated farm story version 1.8. I use an ipod and my water does not bounce and some of the animated objects do not move. The koi pond fish moves. When I go and try to water my neighbors it will not let me water their farms and the water does not bounce either. Please help I dont want my star rating to go down. Thanks Shannon

kooky panda
10-05-11, 04:57 AM
I have updated farm story version 1.8. I use an ipod and my water does not bounce and some of the animated objects do not move. The koi pond fish moves. When I go and try to water my neighbors it will not let me water their farms and the water does not bounce either. Please help I dont want my star rating to go down. Thanks Shannon
The bouncing water feature was removed on the last itunes update for the farm. Try restarting your device. What Ipod do you have?? 2nd generation or ipod 4?
Try also deleting the game and redown it to see this lets you go and water your nbrs.

crystalrayn3
10-05-11, 10:54 AM
I'm having a problem with certain items showing up on my farm. When I start up my FS app my villa, hot tub, st bernard & other "special" items don't appear. In their place are white time out circles. Is this associated with the newest update? I've deleted the app, re-installed it, & hard booted my iPad several times but the problem is still occuring. Any suggestions?

kooky panda
10-05-11, 11:04 AM
I'm having a problem with certain items showing up on my farm. When I start up my FS app my villa, hot tub, st bernard & other "special" items don't appear. In their place are white time out circles. Is this associated with the newest update? I've deleted the app, re-installed it, & hard booted my iPad several times but the problem is still occuring. Any suggestions?
No I have not had or seen this issue. Okay lets try a few things. Try syncing your Ipad to itunes. While there make sure you have the most current version
4.3.5. Sometimes just syncing to itunes helps with small glitches. By hard booting you have held down the on/off button and home screen at the same time for around 10 seconds(ignore red slide button) until the apple icon comes up, then let go?
Also try clearing out cache and cookies under setting- safari.

If none of these work, you will need to email support@teamlava.com. Give them your storm Id and game Device(and its version) and version of the game.
If you can take a screenshot this also helps them in finding out the problem.

Keep me updated . If more ppl come back with the same issues, I will send over to GM.

DUCKBAND
10-05-11, 11:13 AM
someone tell me if the animated rain drops have been axed in the latest update, or if there was a glitch in my update download??

nmishii
10-05-11, 11:17 AM
I see the white time out circles all the time. Whenever new items are released, and whenever I clear my cache. Do not remember if I see them on a new update; don't get those that often. The game sees something it hasn't seen before and it takes a while before it is finally displayed. After that it remembers the items and it displays instantly. Give it some time to find the new content. If it doesn't show up after 30 sec, its a different problem.

kooky panda
10-05-11, 11:19 AM
someone tell me if the animated rain drops have been axed in the latest update, or if there was a glitch in my update download??

I am pretty sure they were axed...I no longer have on my Ipad or iphone farm games.

DUCKBAND
10-05-11, 11:23 AM
can someone please beg with team lava to make it users choice on the animated rain drops,, like an on /off in settings?? this really stinks!! if we cant get these back, i will probly quit playing because i cannot see whats been watered and what hasnt, therefore i cannot water for my neighbors efffectively,, if i cant do that,, i quit!

Hawaiianmomma
10-05-11, 11:48 AM
I see the white time out circles all the time. Whenever new items are released, and whenever I clear my cache. Do not remember if I see them on a new update; don't get those that often. The game sees something it hasn't seen before and it takes a while before it is finally displayed. After that it remembers the items and it displays instantly. Give it some time to find the new content. If it doesn't show up after 30 sec, its a different problem.

Nmishii is right....this feature happens to me often....but it corrects itself shortly after.....and I am on an iPad.

Hawaiianmomma
10-05-11, 11:57 AM
can someone please beg with team lava to make it users choice on the animated rain drops,, like an on /off in settings?? this really stinks!! if we cant get these back, i will probly quit playing because i cannot see whats been watered and what hasnt, therefore i cannot water for my neighbors efffectively,, if i cant do that,, i quit!

As much I want them to return I believe sometime will be needed to implement this type of feature with a switch....the Holiday Season is fast approaching and needs to be cared for in that aspect.
Many people were getting physically sick from the motion.......medical conditions and or equilibrium problems were being amplified by the new animation.....I may not suffer from this but have in the distant past....in the end it was overall for the Good of Others Health and Teamlava made the right move on this decision no matter how much I miss this delightful distraction I am in Agreement.......but I do have hope that the idea will evolve a new way for each gamer to enjoy it's pleasantries or turn them off to keep a Healthy Experience while passing the time playing Farm Story

greygull
10-05-11, 12:00 PM

Here what GM just posted about it
The Water Drops were removed, as it seemed a majority of the userbase was against its implementation. However, I can take the suggestion of a setting for water drops to the devs.

crystalrayn3
10-05-11, 03:51 PM

In case any other players are experiencing the above issue, TL is aware of the problem & is actively working on a solution. 

Wilbursworld
10-05-11, 06:02 PM
Hi everyone. Does anyone know if they fixed the collectables bug yet? I haven't redeemed any until the mastery issue is fixed. Thanks so much in advance for yourhelp

kooky panda
10-05-11, 06:11 PM
Hi everyone. Does anyone know if they fixed the collectables bug yet? I haven't redeemed any until the mastery issue is fixed. Thanks so much in advance for yourhelp
I do not think it is fixed yet.

kooky panda
10-05-11, 06:12 PM

I am now also having the same issue. It only shows the white circles when the items are rotated. I have started a new thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18499-Items-Turn-To-White-Circles-when-Rotated&p=148772#post148772

kooky panda
10-06-11, 04:36 AM
I am now also having the same issue. It only shows the white circles when the items are rotated. I have started a new thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18499-Items-Turn-To-White-Circles-when-Rotated&p=148772#post148772

Looks like this has been fixed.

jtm101
10-06-11, 10:56 PM
I discovered a minor bug in collectibles. Once you have gained 100 or more of an item (i have 200+ of one) the number doesnt display correctly. When it pops up it displays as 1 (for 100+) and in the collectibles menu it just does an 'x'.

FS 1.8 on ipad2 4.3.5

kooky panda
10-07-11, 05:01 AM
I discovered a minor bug in collectibles. Once you have gained 100 or more of an item (i have 200+ of one) the number doesnt display correctly. When it pops up it displays as 1 (for 100+) and in the collectibles menu it just does an 'x'.

FS 1.8 on ipad2 4.3.5

Oh I was wondering what the X was.... It might be that you max out at a 100 on a item.

alexa8015
10-07-11, 06:19 AM
I've problem with:
harvest50 broccoli +harvest50spinach+plant 50RedQuinoa+harvest50RedQuinoa
+buy 2red Hay bales & 2red fences+buy 2light grey Hay bales & 2light grey fences
I've completed but I've to do again,
already tried to reinstall,
do you know if it will be fixed?
(ios-farm story 1.8.2)
cheers
ale

kooky panda
10-07-11, 07:47 AM
I've problem with:
harvest50 broccoli +harvest50spinach+plant 50RedQuinoa+harvest50RedQuinoa
+buy 2red Hay bales & 2red fences+buy 2light grey Hay bales & 2light grey fences
I've completed but I've to do again,
already tried to reinstall,
do you know if it will be fixed?
(ios-farm story 1.8.2)
cheers
ale
TL is currently working on the task issue. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

GarBear56
10-07-11, 07:58 PM
It looks like te task issue has been resolved. All of the original ones are off my farm, I received credit for them, and received (and completed) 2 more. They were to build a shed, build a silo, and build a barn. I no longer have anymore tasks!

It does not look like they have fixed the challenges, yet.

kooky panda
10-07-11, 09:50 PM
It looks like te task issue has been resolved. All of the original ones are off my farm, I received credit for them, and received (and completed) 2 more. They were to build a shed, build a silo, and build a barn. I no longer have anymore tasks!

It does not look like they have fixed the challenges, yet.

Me too I got credit for the others and now they are gone.. thank goodness I did not like the icons on my screen.

Challenges still have an issue.

Redc
10-08-11, 08:34 AM
Are u both on ios?? My android still isn't counting the one for collecting 2 pigs. But no other tasks have popped up in a few days.

kooky panda
10-08-11, 08:47 AM
Are u both on ios?? My android still isn't counting the one for collecting 2 pigs. But no other tasks have popped up in a few days.

I am on idevice, have your deleted the game and redownloaded in from the marketplace?

Redc
10-08-11, 08:51 AM
No not yt was just searching through the forums to try and figure out how to. Do you know how to on an android??

greygull
10-08-11, 10:30 AM
No not yt was just searching through the forums to try and figure out how to. Do you know how to on an android??

To delete from Android - Go to Settings, Manage Applications, scroll until you find the game you want to delete, then Uninstall. Your progress will be saved on TLs servers. Once you download it again, go back in following the steps to delete, but instead of uninstalling, move the game to your SD Card. You can still create a shortcut, just do it after you move the game to the SD Card.

PinkSlipper
10-09-11, 08:54 AM
I'm having trouble connecting to my facebook

kooky panda
10-09-11, 11:02 AM
I'm having trouble connecting to my facebook
If you are trying to connect to facebook to complete a task, there were some problems but now should be fixed. You will need to delete your game and redown it from the app store.,

MrsShrek
10-10-11, 04:30 AM
Farm Story - iPad Edition - Versions 1.8.0 & 1.8.2.

When I updated to version 1.8.0, started getting Out Of Sync errors after watering animals on neighbors farms. I only do this if their crops & trees are all watered. Error shows up several seconds after watering. Do not know if it is giving me credit for watering then taking away, but think this is this case. Appears to work correctly in Holloween version.

kooky panda
10-10-11, 08:03 AM
Farm Story - iPad Edition - Versions 1.8.0 & 1.8.2.

When I updated to version 1.8.0, started getting Out Of Sync errors after watering animals on neighbors farms. I only do this if their crops & trees are all watered. Error shows up several seconds after watering. Do not know if it is giving me credit for watering then taking away, but think this is this case. Appears to work correctly in Holloween version.

I had the same issue last week when collectibles first came out. I have since then deleted regular farm story and redowloaded it. I just went over the regular farm and watered some animals and did not get any out of sync.

jec400mil
10-11-11, 11:18 AM
1. Your device Android 2.1
2. Your games version 1.3.4
3. A description of the problem,

Hi my storm 8 id is jec400mil. I am playing farm story and its keeps sending me back to tasks that I have already completed. It keeps making me gift my neighbors over and over again. I have reached 4 stars for watering my neighbors but it resets to 2 or 3 and I extended my land and I got an error message saying I was off sync with the server. Very annoying not to be able to move on in the game. Please help. Thanks

and what you were doing when the problem occurred? playing the game

kooky panda
10-11-11, 11:24 AM
1. Your device Android 2.1
2. Your games version 1.3.4
3. A description of the problem,

Hi my storm 8 id is jec400mil. I am playing farm story and its keeps sending me back to tasks that I have already completed. It keeps making me gift my neighbors over and over again. I have reached 4 stars for watering my neighbors but it resets to 2 or 3 and I extended my land and I got an error message saying I was off sync with the server. Very annoying not to be able to move on in the game. Please help. Thanks

and what you were doing when the problem occurred? playing the game
Okay looks like you have a few issues.
1. On the Tasks/Quests issue, this was fixed last week. You will need to delete your game and redownload from the app store to get your task issue fixed.
2.There is still an issue with the gifting on adroids. This should be fixed soon, the development team is working on the issues.
3. With the out of sync when expanding, redownloading the game should fix this also.
4. Water level dropping to 2 or 3. When you reach level 4, you will need to keep watering everyday(around 30-40 ppl) to keep you level 4.
Your level will drop if you do not keep watering daily.

also you may want to update your android device to the most current version.
After updating, you may be able to move your game to you SD card. This helps with
gameplay.(freeing up memory on your device).

jec400mil
10-11-11, 11:28 AM
Ok thanks for the fast reply. That answers all of my questions. thanks

pinkster73
10-11-11, 11:33 AM

Kooky is the bestest

nmishii
10-11-11, 11:34 AM
Okay looks like you have a few issues.
1. On the Tasks/Quests issue, this was fixed last week. You will need to delete your game and redownload from the app store to get your task issue fixed.
Your level will drop if you do not keep watering daily.

There was no release for Android last week on any of the games. The latest Farm Story version was released on 9/13.

kooky panda
10-11-11, 11:39 AM
There was no release for Android last week on any of the games. The latest Farm Story version was released on 9/13.
thanks.. I forgot!!

kooky panda
10-11-11, 11:41 AM
Sorry for the tasks issue nmishii posted out this has not been fixed yet for android.

janjan1234567890
10-12-11, 08:01 AM
Hi! The 'Friend Invite' tasks keeps coming back on my home page on Farm Story, even though I have completed it over 10 times now, it just won't go away!
I am using an Android and have the 1.3.4 version. No update for the game on the Android Market.
Please help me get rid of this task! :P

janjan1234567890
10-12-11, 08:04 AM
Hi! The 'Friend Invite' tasks keeps coming back on my home page on Farm Story, even though I have completed it over 10 times now, it just won't go away!
I am using an Android and have the 1.3.4 version. No update for the game on the Android Market.
Please help me get rid of this task! :P

Just wanted to add that I have the 2.3.3 Android version.
And i tried turning off my phone, task still there. I also tried uninstalling the game then re-installing it again and guess what? Task still there! :P

kooky panda
10-12-11, 10:10 AM
Just wanted to add that I have the 2.3.3 Android version.
And i tried turning off my phone, task still there. I also tried uninstalling the game then re-installing it again and guess what? Task still there! :P

I think android is still having issues. Can you come and post this under the current thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18344-Master-list-of-All-Tasks(not-collectibles)-for-All-Games

ariesblu
10-13-11, 12:21 PM
For farmstory: Get to planting, Friend invite

keeker58
10-14-11, 11:58 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to leave this minor complaint, but ...here goes. I keep getting a quite large, white Storm 8 window right in the middle of my Farm Story saying things like "download Halloween story now", or some other game. This is very annoying, especially when it pops up in the middle of posting on a neighbors wall. I bet I have to hit the delete X on that thing 20 times a day...not an exaggeration! I understand your need to advertise, but perhaps a smaller window off to the side would be more appropriate and polite.
Is there anyway of considering a fix for this. Also, curious if anyone else is having this issue.
Thanks so much for reading this.

DominaRed
10-14-11, 12:54 PM
Hi. I'm having an issue with getting some of the collectibles on FS. I have 35 animals on my farm and collect from them at least 2x a day. For the last 8 times I've collected from them, 0 collectibles have dropped for the Animal Husbandry and Cool Cowboy tasks. In general, it also seems with the Halloween version of FS, the drop rate for collectibles has dramatically decreased from what it was last week. Has that changed at all or is it just my perception of it? I am on a 3rd gen iTouch, running the newest version of Farm Story: Halloween (1.8.1) and am running iOS v. 4.3.5

kooky panda
10-14-11, 12:55 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to leave this minor complaint, but ...here goes. I keep getting a quite large, white Storm 8 window right in the middle of my Farm Story saying things like "download Halloween story now", or some other game. This is very annoying, especially when it pops up in the middle of posting on a neighbors wall. I bet I have to hit the delete X on that thing 20 times a day...not an exaggeration! I understand your need to advertise, but perhaps a smaller window off to the side would be more appropriate and polite.
Is there anyway of considering a fix for this. Also, curious if anyone else is having this issue.
Thanks so much for reading this.

I have gotten that before. I have gone and downloaded the game. You can always delete if you do not like it.

kooky panda
10-14-11, 12:57 PM
Hi. I'm having an issue with getting some of the collectibles on FS. I have 35 animals on my farm and collect from them at least 2x a day. For the last 8 times I've collected from them, 0 collectibles have dropped for the Animal Husbandry and Cool Cowboy tasks. In general, it also seems with the Halloween version of FS, the drop rate for collectibles has dramatically decreased from what it was last week. Has that changed at all or is it just my perception of it? I am on a 3rd gen iTouch, running the newest version of Farm Story: Halloween (1.8.1) and am running iOS v. 4.3.5
I have found that I do not get any collectibles from watering the animals, only from buying them.
Also on each level that I get to it takes more taps to to the collectibles, like when mastering for leaves, 1 st level is fast 2nd level takes more, etc.

keeker58
10-14-11, 12:58 PM
I do delete, but have to do it over and over. I can actually delete and it come right back. Do it again. I don't want to have to take the time to download the game and then delete it. It doesn't fix it by doing that once, you have to do every time. Is there any possibility TL will fix this?

kooky panda
10-14-11, 01:08 PM
I do delete, but have to do it over and over. I can actually delete and it come right back. Do it again. I don't want to have to take the time to download the game and then delete it. It doesn't fix it by doing that once, you have to do every time. Is there any possibility TL will fix this?

Oh I am not sure, once I download the advertised game, then it does not come back. Have your restarted your device? Also what device do you play on?

DominaRed
10-14-11, 01:09 PM
I'm not talking about watering other people's animals I'm talking about collecting from my own animals. So, you only get collectibles for those 2 tasks for buying animals? Just want to be clear :) If that's the case, it's gonna be a long long time, if ever until I complete some of these collectible mastery tasks. Seems kinda pointless to spend coins buying animals over and over just for an eventual 2 gems for mastery. I'll end up spending more buying new animals than I get from completing the task :( Thank you for the information :)

DominaRed
10-14-11, 01:12 PM
I understand mastery of collectibles takes longer with each level, the same as when planting and harvesting crops. I wasn't talking about how many it takes to get to a level of mastery in collectibles, I was referring to the drop rate of collectibles. I.E. I can water 4 neighbors (40 water droplets total) and get no collectibles. Was just wondering if there is a set drop rate or not? I know drop rate for one of the items in each collectible task is much lower than the others. Hence why on RS I have over 200 rolling pins and ladles, but only had 7 spatulas :)

stahnley
10-14-11, 03:15 PM
Anyone else had a problem with the mastery bar on zucchini? I thought I read that somewhere else on here. I hit rank 3 and since then have planted many times. The bar never moves. I am on an I3 phone.

DominaRed
10-14-11, 06:46 PM
Hmmm I mastered zucchini, but it took a loooooonnng time. The bar may seem like it never moves, but it does a little bit sometimes ;) You won't see a level 4 mastery bar move every time you plant/harvest. Keep planting every day for the next week or 2, then check to see if it's moved

Vllygirl
10-17-11, 10:56 PM
Farm Story issues:
1). Continue to have problems gifting 3 of my neighbors
2). Internet connection pop up every 3-5 minutes
3). Constant program ad pop ups
4). After harvesting, the plants reset and I have to harvest again

And, yes I have:
1). Shut off my device & restarted (iPad running IOS 5)
2). Connected to iTunes
3). Uninstalled and re-installed Farm Story.

Getting seriously aggravated.

SensEast
10-21-11, 06:10 AM
Can't get into Farm Story on iPhone 4 iOS5. Keep getting the "Oh Darn". I've powered off, rest the phone, tried different wifi connections and checked my wireless connection...... nothing.... Can I delete the app and reinstall, or will I loose everything?

nanaj0707
10-22-11, 01:23 PM
I continually get ads for Halloween Apps popping up. It is getting very annoying. Any end in cite for these to disappear? I also keep getting another pop ad for Storm 8 (I think). You must wait until the x shows up so you can get out of it. Hopefully they will go soon.

angeluk72
10-24-11, 09:49 AM
I understand mastery of collectibles takes longer with each level, the same as when planting and harvesting crops. I wasn't talking about how many it takes to get to a level of mastery in collectibles, I was referring to the drop rate of collectibles. I.E. I can water 4 neighbors (40 water droplets total) and get no collectibles. Was just wondering if there is a set drop rate or not? I know drop rate for one of the items in each collectible task is much lower than the others. Hence why on RS I have over 200 rolling pins and ladles, but only had 7 spatulas :)

If you check under special announcements you will see TL have deliberately drooped the rate on collectibles to non existent. Despite many complaints they have only responded with an ambiguous answer.

angeluk72
10-24-11, 09:50 AM
Oops dropped not drooped

linny001
10-24-11, 07:09 PM
I Pad 2, Linny001

Any chance that TeamLava has plans to increase the size of the property for Bakery - 20 x 17, and Restaurant size 22 x 19? Can't
they be made larger?? Is this the biggest we can go? I am out growing my businesses....I have good plans and no place to show them!

linny001
10-24-11, 07:11 PM
Sorry, thought I was on an open thread. Not the Farm Thread...

SuperFarmer2011
10-30-11, 07:34 PM
I am having problem with buying hay bales and fences - the colored items. The game won't let me pick the color, just force closes. I tried uninstalling/ reinstalling, restarting the phone, nothing helped. I have android 2.1, game version 1.2.1

SuperFarmer2011
10-30-11, 07:37 PM
Oops sorry, game version 1.3.4))))

kooky panda
10-30-11, 07:47 PM
Have you tried updating your android to the most current version? Also try clearing you cache. Once you update to I think 2.2 you can then move your game to your SD card to free up some memory
on your device.

SuperFarmer2011
10-30-11, 09:28 PM
Have you tried updating your android to the most current version? Also try clearing you cache. Once you update to I think 2.2 you can then move your game to your SD card to free up some memory
on your device.

Updating my android is impossible at the time as at&t won't release the update for xperia x10 in the US so please, kookie, stop suggesting this option. Hay bales worked fine before, as did the fences, this force closing issue just started to occur so it's clearly not the android problem. Cleared the cache - didn't help either

Wilbursworld
10-31-11, 12:01 AM
Is anyone else having mastery bar problems with Candy Corn crop? I've planted lots and haven't even made level 2.

kooky panda
10-31-11, 04:52 AM
Updating my android is impossible at the time as at&t won't release the update for xperia x10 in the US so please, kookie, stop suggesting this option. Hay bales worked fine before, as did the fences, this force closing issue just started to occur so it's clearly not the android problem. Cleared the cache - didn't help either

sorry that I keep suggesting this, but It is hard to keep up with which android devices are unable to be updated. You will need to contact support@teamlava.com .

kooky panda
10-31-11, 04:53 AM
Is anyone else having mastery bar problems with Candy Corn crop? I've planted lots and haven't even made level 2.

Mine mastered fine. Keep an eye on it and let me know if it continues.

SuperFarmer2011
11-02-11, 11:27 AM
sorry that I keep suggesting this, but It is hard to keep up with which android devices are unable to be updated. You will need to contact support@teamlava.com .

Thanks, kookie, I'll try to do that)))) sorry about that, was really upset at the game while typing(((

whosyabaka
11-02-11, 11:51 AM
My storm Id is "whosyabaka" and I put a lot of money building my bakery up.... I just got a new phone against my will...and none of that could transfer...is there a way I can transfer my bakery?

greygull
11-02-11, 12:07 PM
My storm Id is "whosyabaka" and I put a lot of money building my bakery up.... I just got a new phone against my will...and none of that could transfer...is there a way I can transfer my bakery?

You can email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, games and game names, and they will be able to transfer for you. Make sure you download all the games beforehand.

pinkster73
11-02-11, 12:15 PM

Mine seem to be working ok

kooky panda
11-02-11, 12:19 PM

I just finished mastering mine. (iphone 4 and Ipad) no problems here.

nmishii
11-02-11, 01:11 PM

I'm not. I mastered it last night when expected.

You need to plant and harvest 500 of them to get to Level 2.

pinkster73
11-02-11, 01:24 PM
I'm not. I mastered it last night when expected.

You need to plant and harvest 500 of them to get to Level 2.

Do you know what the number is to master it?

nmishii
11-02-11, 03:20 PM
Level 1 : 167
Level 2 : 500
Level 3 : 1167
Level 4 : 2500

2500 total.

For trees its 20, 120, 370, 870. You have to pick 870 trees to master it.

And yes, I counted them and confirmed the counts. Now I use the data to help me master a crop with the minimum number of plantings.

trixey101
11-06-11, 07:48 PM
Having trouble buying stuff forcloses everytime on htc desire plz fix this

kooky panda
11-06-11, 08:10 PM
Having trouble buying stuff forcloses everytime on htc desire plz fix this
Restart your device to see if that helps
What is the version of your HTC?
What game version of farm are you playing?

angeluk72
11-24-11, 10:15 AM
I am running Halloween farm on iPhone 3GS 16gb version 1.8.1
I had almost mastered candy corn but it is no longer in the list. Is this correct? I noticed the same for the bakery Halloween foods, they have also gone. I don't mean gifting, I mean growing/cooking.

greygull
11-24-11, 11:03 AM
Halloween crops/foods are being removed from the games http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20149-Halloween-items-being-removed-from-all-games

Also a thread about the trees (just for Farm) http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20144-%26%2358166%3BCaramel-Apple-Tree%26%2358166%3B

GreenOpal
11-25-11, 08:17 AM
Hello I am having a problem with my Storm8 ID. When I try to leave a friend request on someones wall I receive an error: Your message contains inappropriate word(s). Please enter a new message. I have narrowed the "inappropriate word" to my Storm8 ID which is GreenOpal.

I have an HTC EVO 4G, Android version 2.3.3 and I am running Farm Story version 1.3.4. I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling and still get the same thing.

Thanks

kooky panda
11-25-11, 09:14 AM
Hello I am having a problem with my Storm8 ID. When I try to leave a friend request on someones wall I receive an error: Your message contains inappropriate word(s). Please enter a new message. I have narrowed the "inappropriate word" to my Storm8 ID which is GreenOpal.

I have an HTC EVO 4G, Android version 2.3.3 and I am running Farm Story version 1.3.4. I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling and still get the same thing.

Thanks
I tested and yes I am getting the same thing when I enter your storm ID. I do not see an issue but it could mean something I am not seeing.
You will need to email support@teamlava.com tell them the issue and see if they can allow this in the filter , or they may have you change your storm ID.

barleycoon
11-25-11, 09:17 AM
Email support@teamlava.com and give your current storm8 ID and mention the issue you're having and you need to change your storm8 ID.

GreenOpal
11-25-11, 10:49 AM
Thank you for looking into this for me I will send an email right now.

Sangrida
11-26-11, 08:48 AM
Heya all, I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue, but I've just recently got myself an asus eee pad transformer TF101 and updated it to honeycomb 3.2 and started playing farm story and city story. Since I started playing these games I've noticed that the whole tablet will freeze and requires a reboot, I have some graphic glitches on farm story, the icons keep disappearing and I can't see the wall button, menu button, level of farm etc and some other glitches where I've harvested crops but they're still showing and I can't harvest them again. I don't have these issues with city story, but city story still randomly freezes on me. I've done a bit of searching on the internet and it seems that there are some games that aren't compatible with honeycomb yet and also that the honeycomb OS does cause random freezing and they are working at getting an update to fix these issues. What I'm wondering is, am I experiencing these issues because farm story does not run well on honeycomb at the moment or is there a different reason. Does anyone else with honeycomb OS experience this when trying to play farm story? Sorry for rambling but I'm hoping that someone could shed some light as to why this is happening!?

barleycoon
11-26-11, 08:52 AM
It might be worth trying a restore of your device, if your having problems with alot of your apps.

Sangrida
11-26-11, 09:55 AM
It's mainly farm story and city story that I'm having the freezes, occasionally it's happening with forest fair too but not to the extent of the story games. All other apps seem to run fine on my android, but I've only had the device for a few days so it's hard to tell at the moment, that's why I decided to see if anyone else was having these issues. I'm hoping it's not the device at all as this wlill be the second faulty tablet I've had :-(

barleycoon
11-26-11, 10:20 AM
It's mainly farm story and city story that I'm having the freezes, occasionally it's happening with forest fair too but not to the extent of the story games. All other apps seem to run fine on my android, but I've only had the device for a few days so it's hard to tell at the moment, that's why I decided to see if anyone else was having these issues. I'm hoping it's not the device at all as this wlill be the second faulty tablet I've had :-(
Try restarting your device first.
If many of your apps are freezing etc, sometimes a factory reset of your device might help with the issues. Back up everything first though. Sometimes it can be issues with the SD card too, ie loading problems or bugs, does your battery drain very quickly.

Sangrida
11-26-11, 10:54 AM
I'm not sure how to do a back up of device, not familiar with android as this is first time I've owned one and it's just typical the first one i got had a problem with the sd card :-( Hoping this is not the same as different brand, but yeah i had to do restore on my other device and it didn't save anything so I'm not sure how to back up. Is it the done through the computer or can you back up to your google account? Any help is much appreciated.

As to batter, yeah it does run down quickly, but that might be down to me using it quite a bit, also I have noticed that just before the device freezes the screen blinks and I have to reboot the device, thisonly happens in the story games though, which leads me to believe it is to do with the games and not the device, maybe an incompatibility with honeycomb 3.2?

Sangrida
11-26-11, 12:27 PM
Well I did a restore of my device exactly as it said on google, and it restored all my apps with no problems and opened farm story only to find that I have to start again :-( Tried to transfer account but it's only available for apple devices, so looks like I've lost my farm and city :-(

nmishii
11-26-11, 12:34 PM
Well I did a restore of my device exactly as it said on google, and it restored all my apps with no problems and opened farm story only to find that I have to start again :-( Tried to transfer account but it's only available for apple devices, so looks like I've lost my farm and city :-(

Your data is on the TL servers. You should be able to continue where you left off. I'm not sure exactly what to do, but a mod can help.

nmishii
11-26-11, 12:53 PM
Heya all, I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue, but I've just recently got myself an asus eee pad transformer TF101 and updated it to honeycomb 3.2 and started playing farm story and city story. Since I started playing these games I've noticed that the whole tablet will freeze and requires a reboot, I have some graphic glitches on farm story, the icons keep disappearing and I can't see the wall button, menu button, level of farm etc and some other glitches where I've harvested crops but they're still showing and I can't harvest them again. I don't have these issues with city story, but city story still randomly freezes on me. I've done a bit of searching on the internet and it seems that there are some games that aren't compatible with honeycomb yet and also that the honeycomb OS does cause random freezing and they are working at getting an update to fix these issues. What I'm wondering is, am I experiencing these issues because farm story does not run well on honeycomb at the moment or is there a different reason. Does anyone else with honeycomb OS experience this when trying to play farm story? Sorry for rambling but I'm hoping that someone could shed some light as to why this is happening!?

Here's an answer from GM when asked what Android versions are tested. This was on 10/28

2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0/3.1 currently. Not sure about Ice Cream Sandwich, but that's a ways off. There are a few issues with Honeycomb that we're reviewing as well.
We probably test a bit more on Gingerbread than Froyo, based on the current split which active devices have which OS. I know we test 3G and WiFi, not sure about 4G, though we do have 4G Android test devices.

I am seeing the same issues you have described. About a week or two ago I upgraded by Samsung Epic smartphone to 2.3.4 and since then I have had the issues on Farm, Restaurant, and Bakery, more so on Farm and less on Bakery. I don't play the other games. I have reinstalled and nothing changed.

If you tap in the playing area your icons will return; sometimes you have to tap in different places. The only way I was able to get my crop harvesting fixed was to exit and return. I always got graphics glitches, but get them more now; I think they're funny and this is one glitch I don't want fixed. I don't like the freezing but its not that often. I haven't reported this to TL until now.

Sangrida
11-26-11, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the info, it's good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing the freezes and glitches!! On 3.2.1 they're happening a heck of a lot and it's annoying having to keep rebooting my device to continue playing. Sometimes the freezes have happened twice in a session, other times not at all so it is hit and miss whether it will happen or not!! Hope I can get my farm and city sorted out because I have short crops which may have spolit by now! :-( How do I contact a GM?

Thanks again for the help :-)

nmishii
11-26-11, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the info, it's good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing the freezes and glitches!! On 3.2.1 they're happening a heck of a lot and it's annoying having to keep rebooting my device to continue playing. Sometimes the freezes have happened twice in a session, other times not at all so it is hit and miss whether it will happen or not!! Hope I can get my farm and city sorted out because I have short crops which may have spolit by now! :-( How do I contact a GM?

Thanks again for the help :-)

Send him a private message. Several ways to get there, here is one: Click on the Forum button, then Private Messages under that, then Send New Message. Send to GroupMagma. Note that this a 4 day Thanksgiving holiday so you may not get a reply until next week.

Sangrida
11-26-11, 02:01 PM
I found the support email and have just sent a message. If I don't get a response I'll send a PM to GroupMama then, don't really want to pester a GM especially if with thanksgiving holiday at the moment!! Just wish I could get in touch with my neighbours to let them know what's happened!! Not entirely sure whether they readthe forums!!

barleycoon
11-26-11, 02:17 PM
I found the support email and have just sent a message. If I don't get a response I'll send a PM to GroupMama then, don't really want to pester a GM especially if with thanksgiving holiday at the moment!! Just wish I could get in touch with my neighbours to let them know what's happened!! Not entirely sure whether they readthe forums!!
I could add you on farm and leave a message on your wall for your nbrs to see, let me know, thanks.
Hope your issues get resolved as soon as is possible.

nmishii
11-26-11, 02:20 PM
If you want, I can invite you as a neighbor and post on your wall that you are having problems with your farm disappearing from your phone and you are working with TL on restoring it. I uninstalled CS and can easily reinstall it; but I don't play so don't accept my invite. For Farm, you can accept or decline.

Sangrida
11-26-11, 02:44 PM
Oh please if you could do that I'd really appreciate it!! Thanks for thinking that, I don't know why I didn't think of that!!! :-)

nmishii
11-26-11, 02:51 PM
Oh please if you could do that I'd really appreciate it!! Thanks for thinking that, I don't know why I didn't think of that!!! :-)

Done for Farm Story. Will do CS next

nmishii
11-26-11, 03:12 PM
Done for Farm Story. Will do CS next

Done for CS. I'll leave the game installed for a while in case you need another message or someone replies to me. Send me a Visitor Message or open a new thread.

Sangrida
11-27-11, 05:57 AM
I will do, thanks for the hep guys, I really appreciate it. Support have got back to me but say it could take a few days as they're receiving a lot of queries atm so just waiting now :-) Hopefully will have my city and farm backby the end of next week *fingrts crossed*

rita6834
12-02-11, 10:12 AM
Hello,

I have checked facebook and your teamlava.com with no reported issues. I
play RS, BS and FS. All the games are saying No internet connection. It's
not my phone because I have a very strong signal. Also, it's saying for
example in bakery (Oh Darn, loading the other bakery failed). I have
uninstalled and reinstalled all the games and even restarted my phone with
no luck. Once again, my push notifications are not working as well.
I use an
> android version 2.3.3 model ls670 by lge carrier sprint
> Device I'm using LG Optimus S connecting by cellular network

S6R6H
12-03-11, 01:32 PM
I am having problems with my farm lagging...severly. I have aa brand new HTC Vivid on AT&T LTE with a dual core processor rated at 1.3 GHZ. Nothing else on my fun runs this slow. I have Farm Story version 1.3.4 and I keep up with the updates. Any clue aas to why my farm is so laggy? :( It takes a lot of the fun out of it.

kooky panda
12-03-11, 02:40 PM
I am having problems with my farm lagging...severly. I have aa brand new HTC Vivid on AT&T LTE with a dual core processor rated at 1.3 GHZ. Nothing else on my fun runs this slow. I have Farm Story version 1.3.4 and I keep up with the updates. Any clue aas to why my farm is so laggy? :( It takes a lot of the fun out of it.

Can you move this game to your SD card to free up some memory?

S6R6H
12-03-11, 06:37 PM
Can you move this game to your SD card to free up some memory?

I have moved all of my apps including farm story to my 16gb memory card AND cleared out my phone memory to 90% free. Still lagging.

greygull
12-03-11, 06:56 PM
I have moved all of my apps including farm story to my 16gb memory card AND cleared out my phone memory to 90% free. Still lagging.

Do you run a task ****er before starting the game? I do that with mine, and if I don't, sometimes I can't even get in. And are you using wifi or 3G/4G?

S6R6H
12-04-11, 12:59 AM
I run mostly wifi but otherwise I run it on HSPA+. I can access the farm and sometimes when the menu windows pop up it will speed up but when I go to do anything on the actual farm it has about a five second lag just to move around. I do have a task ****er but it runs manually not automatic.

wendy5000
12-08-11, 04:54 AM
Using Farm Story version 1.3.4 playing on a Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android 3.1 My water disappeared too overnight ... living in Holland. I harvested and got no bonus coins or whatevers. I planted this morning, some crops were watered ... the water disappeared. At the moment I've got some plants watered. One of my neighbours apparently had got the same problem ... she too lost her water overnight. She was able to post this on my wall ... I'm not able to post on hers. There are a lot of walls that don't 'take' my messages. My own wall does however. Since yesterday I frequently get the message there's no internet connection. I play using WiFi and I do not have difficulties using the internet. I do not use a task ****er. I felt very brave when I deleted FarmStory from my device, closed and restarted my tab, and downloaded the game again. No changes. Should I be patient or ...?!

kooky panda
12-08-11, 05:29 AM
After the recent maintenance some users may have connection issues, and others may not have their neighbors list displayed. This is a known issue that Team Lava is currently working on.

Force closing your game may help for some players.

GarBear56
12-08-11, 04:49 PM
Strange problem,, when I try to go to a few of my neighbors, the program crashes. It is only maybe 6 out of my 74 neighbors - I tried numerous times and it happens with them every time. I wonder if they are Android users.

kooky panda
12-08-11, 06:07 PM
Strange problem,, when I try to go to a few of my neighbors, the program crashes. It is only maybe 6 out of my 74 neighbors - I tried numerous times and it happens with them every time. I wonder if they are Android users.
Due to the recent issues, if your nbrs have not forced closed their games, they may still be having connection issues, and you may not be able to visit them, until they get the games back.

stallion74
12-08-11, 07:25 PM
i am still having connection issues, i read in a post somewhere that this should be resolved by now. i am on an ipod with all the current updates and latest versions, i have uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, shut down my ipod completely.
i am losing connection about every 30 seconds or so.

i normally would not have posted this as i know many was having problems just as i was but when i read the issue should be resolved i thought i had better post.

thanks for all of your hard work mods and keeping your cool during this mess.

greygull
12-08-11, 08:27 PM
i am still having connection issues, i read in a post somewhere that this should be resolved by now. i am on an ipod with all the current updates and latest versions, i have uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, shut down my ipod completely.
i am losing connection about every 30 seconds or so.

i normally would not have posted this as i know many was having problems just as i was but when i read the issue should be resolved i thought i had better post.

thanks for all of your hard work mods and keeping your cool during this mess.

Which generation iPod is it? Have you tried deleting apps you don't use anymore, to free up memory space?

stallion74
12-08-11, 08:36 PM
ok i turned off my ipod and left it alone for a while then came back to it and now it seems to be working great.... so my issue seems to be corrected. thanks to the whole TL team for all of your hard work

pinkster73
12-08-11, 11:13 PM
My farm don't even open anymore. Just force closes. Android gingerbread farm 1.3.4. Yes I did all the usual steps. No new stuff, and now no old stuff.

kooky panda
12-09-11, 06:34 AM
My farm don't even open anymore. Just force closes. Android gingerbread farm 1.3.4. Yes I did all the usual steps. No new stuff, and now no old stuff.

I have reported this to GM.

FarmerZionLion
12-09-11, 07:04 AM
I'm in the same boat as Pinkster, but it only crashes when it gets to the point where the gifts and news page meet when the game first pops up, when I had enough gifts I could just close the pop up and play like normal however anything i tried to scroll to the bottom, going towards the news section it would force close. i made the mistake of sending gifts to a few people so now it trys to bring it up as soon as i open it up and force closes right away...if i wait long enough im sure when a few gifts are back i can do the close thing but it would be nice to gift everyone and check the news feed for those non wall posters.

FarmerZionLion
12-09-11, 11:27 AM
all seems to be working now :)

GarBear56
12-09-11, 02:11 PM
There is still a real strange problem. If I try to visit 5 (out of 77) my neighbors, the FS program shuts down. These are the same neighbors I had trouble with yesterday. I know that their FS is working ok because they are able to water me.

barleycoon
12-09-11, 02:44 PM
There is still a real strange problem. If I try to visit 5 (out of 77) my neighbors, the FS program shuts down. These are the same neighbors I had trouble with yesterday. I know that their FS is working ok because they are able to water me.
Have you tried restarting your device, to see if it helps?

GarBear56
12-09-11, 02:49 PM
Have you tried restarting your device, to see if it helps?

That had no effect on the problem. I know for sure that 2 out of the 5 are Android users.

barleycoon
12-09-11, 03:31 PM
That had no effect on the problem. I know for sure that 2 out of the 5 are Android users.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope your issues improve. Are your nbrs that you are having problems with, are they having force closing issues too?

JennysPieFarm
12-09-11, 04:40 PM
I had trouble finding the koi pond too, did you look under Animals? That's where I found mine when I built it.

gitten
12-09-11, 05:45 PM
I purchased a goose while maintenance problem ( did not know at time of purchase) was occurring. When I went back into game several hours later it was not there. I moved the items around where the goose should have been - not anywhere. I purchased another - 50 gems for 1 goose. Will TL do anything about it - have no idea what happened - bought, 1 goose on farm, left, returned, no goose!!

nmishii
12-09-11, 05:51 PM
I purchased a goose while maintenance problem ( did not know at time of purchase) was occurring. When I went back into game several hours later it was not there. I moved the items around where the goose should have been - not anywhere. I purchased another - 50 gems for 1 goose. Will TL do anything about it - have no idea what happened - bought, 1 goose on farm, left, returned, no goose!!

I'd submit a ticket to support@teamlava.com and tell them what happened. They log the gem transactions in a database and if their records show that you purchased 2 geese and only got 1, they'll give you another goose.

gitten
12-09-11, 05:54 PM
Oh that's so nice - thank you!!

GarBear56
12-09-11, 08:32 PM
Ok, the crashing game is getting stranger. I just added a new neighbor I met through the community. Before I added her, we had no trouble watering, visiting, etc. Now that she is added, I can not visit her. My FS crashes as soon as I try. TL must have really messed up something in the last upgrade. Any suggestions?

GarBear56
12-09-11, 08:52 PM
An update. I deleted the ap from my iPad and reinstalled it. The neighbor issue seems to ha e cleared up, but, some of the Emoji characters are not showing up in the posts.

kooky panda
12-09-11, 09:23 PM
An update. I deleted the ap from my iPad and reinstalled it. The neighbor issue seems to ha e cleared up, but, some of the Emoji characters are not showing up in the posts.

The emoji issue is being worked on by TL.

Tabletme
12-09-11, 10:56 PM
1. Android
2. I don't know what the version number is, but its the latest version.
3. Everytime I try and access the game, it "force closes" on me. It's been happening ever since the servers came back online. I've restarted my device and unistalled/reinstalled several times. Still no luck. It seems to freeze on the "buy a yeti" message.
4. Could not get a screen shot because FS freezes the device until I close

pinkster73
12-09-11, 10:59 PM
1. Android
2. I don't know what the version number is, but its the latest version.
3. Everytime I try and access the game, it "force closes" on me. It's been happening ever since the servers came back online. I've restarted my device and unistalled/reinstalled several times. Still no luck. It seems to freeze on the "buy a yeti" message.
4. Could not get a screen shot because FS freezes the device until I close

This is happening to me too. Your farm version is 1.3.4. (Most current Android version). I can't get in at all

cltucker0
12-10-11, 12:06 AM
This is happening to me too. Your farm version is 1.3.4. (Most current Android version). I can't get in at all
Same thing happening to me...I'm also using Android, same FS version.

xcellent
12-10-11, 05:55 AM
Is this really supposed to be here? Or i am the only one seeing it?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/jamsydxb/9e2e8c9d.jpg

scrappybug
12-10-11, 06:48 AM
I have it so. its probably just another way to get in our faces about their other games.

FarmerZionLion
12-10-11, 09:53 AM
The Force Close issue that I had yesterday is happening again... cannot clear out gift/ send without system force closing. If I try to clear out that section too much it keeps force closing upon opening the game.

Android 2.3.3
HTC Wildfire
Latest Version of Farm Story for it..

kooky panda
12-10-11, 10:20 AM
The Force Close issue that I had yesterday is happening again... cannot clear out gift/ send without system force closing. If I try to clear out that section too much it keeps force closing upon opening the game.

Android 2.3.3
HTC Wildfire
Latest Version of Farm Story for it..

There seems to still be issues for some players http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20707-Maintenance-today-(12-9-11)&p=184273&viewfull=1#post184273
Also is there a more current version for your android? If so updating may help.

Is this really supposed to be here? Or i am the only one seeing it?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k155/jamsydxb/9e2e8c9d.jpg

I have this too. Actually I like it here better than getting a pop up on my game while playing.

xcellent
12-10-11, 10:31 AM
Yea. Better here than pop up! :-D

I just thought it was mixed up... Lol!

MaggieMayWhite
12-11-11, 11:34 AM
My FS problem is on the Christmas version only, it always show your farm is out of sync. I have to collect, plow, plant so many times. The regular
version do not have this problem. Bug problem? Can it be fix? I am using iPod touch 4G.

SIT1234
12-11-11, 01:34 PM
The only thing what EVER functionate is the advertising! Anything else bothers at the moment!!! At the FS Christmas version is a advertising every 10 seconds, no goals, no emojis, expensive stuff (a tree for 1.000.00?!?!?!?) ... Only the advertising is more and more and functionate!!! Why i should load a new game which will bother with the advertising too???? TL or GM or whatever: THATS NOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Do anything for a good working game and not for the ADVERTISING!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is a adverting for other games!!!!

DRL23411
12-11-11, 06:33 PM
Amazon has a newer version for download, 1.3.5. I updated to see if problem would go away. No luck, still forces closed.

ksbmommy
12-11-11, 07:11 PM
My emoji's just got worse. Ones that have been working just fine are now just square blocks. Sheesh! I feel like it has been one thing after another game after game this weekend and the merry-go-round has no end in sight.

01cookie10
12-12-11, 11:56 AM
Im not sure if this has been commented on. I have downloaded the Christmas version and it does not sync with the original ie I plant crops on the Christmas version and they are not transferred to the original and vica versa.
Kind regards.

missvampu
12-12-11, 01:24 PM
Keeps saying I have no Internet connection when I do. Or I would not be able to access other apps or this forum. On my iPhone. It's been like this for a couple of days now and my Nbrs will think I am deserting them.

barleycoon
12-12-11, 01:57 PM
Keeps saying I have no Internet connection when I do. Or I would not be able to access other apps or this forum. On my iPhone. It's been like this for a couple of days now and my Nbrs will think I am deserting them.

Which device, device version and game version do you have? Thanks have you tried restarting your device or deleting the game and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. I could add you and post a message for your nbrs to see, if that's okay. Let me know, thank you.

barleycoon
12-12-11, 01:58 PM
Im not sure if this has been commented on. I have downloaded the Christmas version and it does not sync with the original ie I plant crops on the Christmas version and they are not transferred to the original and vica versa.
Kind regards.
This happened to me sometimes on the Halloween versions, sometimes by visiting nbrs it seems to help and then they show on both versions.

mareewat
12-13-11, 07:07 AM
Hi

iPad one
Latest versions
Playing farm and farm Christmas (fashion and pet too)

I have never had tasks on any game. Never really worried before. But now !!!!
I do care. Hope you all can help.

oh I do now see the goal section on farm Christmas but it does not work
And puts farm out of sync.

I have restarted. Have not deleted (this frankly freaks me out)

Advice gratefully received

cookiemonstur
12-13-11, 12:33 PM
iPhone 4
iOS 5.0.1
Farm, bakery, and restaurant.
ever since tasks came out, I have never had the option to complete them. They were always on my iPad though (iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1) but all of a sudden tasks stopped on my iPad and i do not have the option to complete the goals in farm story. and i now have no task in bakery or restaurant, but I did get the update to make candy canes, etc in restaurant and bakery. What is going on?

GarBear56
12-13-11, 04:18 PM
New problem just started occurring: Emoji characters showing as boxes when I leave them.

pinkster73
12-13-11, 04:51 PM
Hello TL? I still cant open my farm. Its been 2 days now. When will this be fixed?

kooky panda
12-13-11, 05:03 PM
Hello TL? I still cant open my farm. Its been 2 days now. When will this be fixed?
There was a fix. I just looked at my kindle fire and it is opening, and I am able to visit without being kicked out. Have you restarted your game/device?

pinkster73
12-13-11, 05:12 PM
There was a fix. I just looked at my kindle fire and it is opening, and I am able to visit without being kicked out. Have you restarted your game/device?

Yes kooky, I did that. (sighs)

missvampu
12-14-11, 06:05 PM
Which device, device version and game version do you have? Thanks have you tried restarting your device or deleting the game and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. I could add you and post a message for your nbrs to see, if that's okay. Let me know, thank you.

My connection has gotten a little better now. However that's due to me not having gotten the updated app. I found it on my updates on app store last night. So I guess I am last to get it. It still cuts out and says I have no connection however it's doing it when it pleases now and not all the time. So I'm lucky if I get 30 mins of game play when It happens. I could then get back onto the game and for it to say no connection for over a hour. So slight improvement least I am getting some game play. I have a iPhone 4s with iOS 5.01. Just updated the app last might. Also I'm using the Xmas app as well as I don't get any of the special items and candy cane crops etc on the normal. I do tend to go through all my Nbrs which is currently at 114 and I tip each one everyday plus community members to but With the connection issues I manage to get my wall done and about half of my Nbrs that was this morning. I then went back on just before I came on here and got the other half done so as I said improvement but still very annoying. Oh and I do have wifi as well and I have quite a good range and it still continues to do it. It's just not the farm game it's RS and BS to. I do know It's not my connection though. I did notice the adds seems to effect it as well. When the rate FS etc add popped up a week ago I had connection probs to. Once I rated the game the pop up went away and do did my connection problems. I love this game but the ads spoil it. I have been playing this game enough to know about the other TL games we dont need reminding. I think if u buy gems then the ads should stop. And I buy loads of gems. Just spent a fortune making my farm
Christmassy and spent roughly ?40. It would be nice to get rid of the pop up ads and use the banner at the side instead like they have just started doing.

I have two other issues as well for quickness I add the water emoji symbol so it means I can water each Nbr within 15 secs depending on the internet signal. On all the 3 games I use it's having trouble with symbols. There's even a no name person on my Nbrs list as they have symbols in their name and it won't show.

The other thing as well is that some Nbrs only see half of my farm. The other half is plot free and green. For example I have half of my farm watered and the rest to still be watered but I am getting comments saying full. I would reply I am not full and my Nbr lulu mentioned she was seeing just plain green. I have been planting the candy canes and they are not on the normal FS only on Xmas could this be the result of her seeing green but no it can't be as she's still seeing the watered half of candy canes I do not know.

Ps your very welcome to add me. My Id is same as username missvampu. Sorry for the huge reply just trying to explain myself better. Thanks.

missvampu
12-14-11, 07:58 PM
It seems it's not only a few Nbrs and visitors that think I'm full. I asked a couple of what they see. Some said only trees and some say half clear green land another person said green and water and trees. Yet I have a whole crop of candy canes. It seems to me these ppl have not yet or don't intend to download the Xmas edition so it's stopping them seeing my crops & they think I am full. TL I think needs to marry it together so ppl are seeing the correct things.

rita6834
12-15-11, 08:28 AM
Hello I'm using and Android Version 2.3.3 LGE Optimus. Farm Story Version 1.3.4 Not sure the exact date of when the tree disappeared from the store, but I can no longer find the caramel apple trees that I believe came out around Halloween. Has this been removed on purpose?

pinkster73
12-15-11, 08:56 AM
Hello I'm using and Android Version 2.3.3 LGE Optimus. Farm Story Version 1.3.4 Not sure the exact date of when the tree disappeared from the store, but I can no longer find the caramel apple trees that I believe came out around Halloween. Has this been removed on purpose?

Yes, the Halloween content was removed. If you had some on your farm or in your inventory they will still be there. You just can't buy more.

rita6834
12-15-11, 01:13 PM
Thanks pinkster73. And I apologize in advance if I sound stupid. They are still on my farm. When I collect them it's still showing that I'm receiving mastery stars/leaves. But, since they have been removed from the store, will I still be able to fully master them?
Yes, the Halloween content was removed. If you had some on your farm or in your inventory they will still be there. You just can't buy more.

pinkster73
12-15-11, 01:18 PM
Thanks pinkster73. And I apologize in advance if I sound stupid. They are still on my farm. When I collect them it's still showing that I'm receiving mastery stars/leaves. But, since they have been removed from the store, will I still be able to fully master them?

You don't sound stupid at all. Yes, you can still master them. I have 6 of them. Nmishii calculated that if I harvest them right when they're ready every time I will master them in July ha ha

kooky panda
12-15-11, 01:24 PM

I did continue to master mine and I did get my 4th level gem and gnome.

myweedpatch
12-15-11, 10:58 PM
RE: RED BOWS .. Showing up *In *Halloween version inventory?*

Hi GM: Got an oddity for you...

I Went onto the Halloween version and look what shows up in my inventory! Apparently I HAVE received 32 red bows but for some reason they don't show up or complete the task in the Christmas version.

(If i win, gems to farm story please. )

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/shaggysgrl/21795faa.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/shaggysgrl/b71cf570.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/shaggysgrl/52d59d20.jpg

barleycoon
12-16-11, 12:09 AM
It seems it's not only a few Nbrs and visitors that think I'm full. I asked a couple of what they see. Some said only trees and some say half clear green land another person said green and water and trees. Yet I have a whole crop of candy canes. It seems to me these ppl have not yet or don't intend to download the Xmas edition so it's stopping them seeing my crops & they think I am full. TL I think needs to marry it together so ppl are seeing the correct things.
I've had a few nbrs saying they can only see my trees, it could be to do with the different versions. I try to stay on the Christmas version now, and I've found it's helped in my case. Alot of players are having issues with Emoji, I'm not sure if it's an Apple Emoji issue. I hope your connection issues improve, could try syncing your device to see if that might help correct any problems.

FarmerZionLion
12-16-11, 02:20 AM
Android and regular farm sotry Ios'ers cannot see the new crops i.e. candy cane etc. that you can unlock. All we see is Greenland

rita6834
12-16-11, 06:18 AM
Thank you very much, you've been most helpful and kind! :)
You don't sound stupid at all. Yes, you can still master them. I have 6 of them. Nmishii calculated that if I harvest them right when they're ready every time I will master them in July ha ha

rita6834
12-16-11, 06:19 AM
Thank you very much, you've been very helpful! :)
I did continue to master mine and I did get my 4th level gem and gnome.

niobe
12-16-11, 07:28 AM
I'm experiencing the exact same bug. I have multiple goal items in my Halloween version inventory yet my goals in the christmas version are not completed.

Please help

Thanks in advance

RE: RED BOWS .. Showing up *In *Halloween version inventory?*

Hi GM: Got an oddity for you...

I Went onto the Halloween version and look what shows up in my inventory! Apparently I HAVE received 32 red bows but for some reason they don't show up or complete the task in the Christmas version.

(If i win, gems to farm story please. )

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/shaggysgrl/21795faa.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/shaggysgrl/b71cf570.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/shaggysgrl/52d59d20.jpg

azsugarshack
12-16-11, 08:23 AM
Same here!! All gifts for goals are in my Halloween Version!!

azsugarshack
12-16-11, 08:25 AM
Help Help Help. Can't TL fix this! All gift items are in my Halloween version Inventory!

kooky panda
12-16-11, 08:37 AM
Hey guys, I sent this over to GM to look at. I have the same thing happening in my games.

azsugarshack
12-16-11, 09:24 AM
Thank you!!! :)

myweedpatch
12-16-11, 10:11 AM
Hey guys, I sent this over to GM to look at. I have the same thing happening in my games.

If I win, gems to farm story please :-)

farmer217
12-16-11, 06:27 PM
Another issue that I've noticed is on the farm front screen. When you get a new message (material requests etc) there usually shows up a red news circle just above the menu button on the lower left. You can also see it flash underneath when you are someone else's farm. It's just flashing now but not showing up on the front screen. I have to go into menu>profile>news to get to the newsfeed (which btw is not on zoo2). Anyone else notice this?

grahamobil
12-16-11, 10:04 PM
My games go the same, farm and restaurant! The same device!

New problem just started occurring: Emoji characters showing as boxes when I leave them.

luckydong
12-16-11, 10:49 PM
Hi I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post but I'd like to seek team lava's help.

I've just realized that I lost 80 gems by accidentally expanding my land twice in 2 days. At first I was clueless as to why 40 gems was deducted when I bought nothing. There was NO pop up to warn that I'd be using 40 gems to expand. It happened last friday (Dec 9) and it happened a second time on the following Monday (Dec 12)! And i was totally unaware of it. But i noticed my gems disappearing and was completely baffled!*

There was NO pop up warnings whatsoever. And having big fingers working on a small screen (am using iPhone 4 by the way), plus having longsightedness, I now realized I must have accidentally pressed the expansion arrows by mistake while plowing and planting. But why is it that there are NO warnings asking if I wanted to expand using 40 gems or not?? I feel so "robbed"!! I've been saving up all my gems for Xmas. I had 84 gems previously before that incident and then I was reduced to only 4 gems!! It took a while for me to figure out what actually happened as I was asking around for help.

I am currently at level 65 and my previous land size was 22x22. I only realized I had unwittingly expanded my land when I counted my land size and found that I was having 24x24!! That explained why 80 gems were lost. Since then till now, I've accumulated up to 10 gems.

Can team lava please help me to revert to my old farm size and return the gems to me? I feel that this is really unfair as I would NEVER want to expand my land using the gems I've worked so hard for!! I've over 8 million coins and could easily expand using coins but I needed time to add more neighbours. And I feel very upset that 80 gems just got deducted like that without any warning!!! I am on the verge of quitting this game completely.*

Can some super moderator please do something to help me out? I'd really wish to use my gems to buy a few Xmas items. Please help. Would really appreciate it. Thank u very much!

xcellent
12-16-11, 11:39 PM
Gt my tasks/ today at farmS ;-)
But giftng is still delay :-(

azsugarshack
12-17-11, 09:50 AM
Xmas gift items - bow, mistletoe, ham, etc. are no longer in Halloween inventory, but still not receiving them in Christmas FS. This is so aggravating. I used gems to get past bows so I could plant some candy canes but of course don't want to continue doing that. Any end in sight to this problem?

azsugarshack
12-17-11, 09:54 AM
Just saw update for Christmas FS. Installing now and will see if it works - :)

azsugarshack
12-17-11, 09:57 AM
Did receive 1 santa's hat after update, but I had like 15 when they showed up in Halloween Inventory and have sent out MANY requests and have good neighbors so I know it's still not right. Ugh!!

mimipoppy
12-18-11, 08:35 AM
I am not receiving any Christmas gifts at all. I can send them & I'm not the only one

azsugarshack
12-18-11, 11:31 AM
This is to much work. Goals still not working correctly.

azsugarshack
12-18-11, 11:42 AM
Checked Halloween FS inventory and items are actually still going there. It shows up as empty screens . . . . . neverending problems . . . . ugh . . . .

chumkia
12-18-11, 07:31 PM
It is quite annoying. After a long wait the goals appear but it is soooo difficult to ask requests from neighbors for mistletoes/hams/wood chips etc because the notification keeps popping up that you have already asked for request whereas I haven't. My goals that way will never be completed be it farm/restaurant/bakery.
I don't know what to do.

chumkia
12-18-11, 07:36 PM
To add on further to my above query I play on IPhone 4 with the most recent update & even on iPad yet I have noticed that when I send request to my son's id on iPad, he receives it maybe after 3-4 days or it does not appear.
At this rate season will get over & I won't be able to do anything.

goldiehawn
12-19-11, 08:09 AM
I'm so fed up cannot use emoji
Cannot get goals it's a right mess everyone
Of my neighbors bar a few request from
Me,but if I send requests they never come through
I've uninstalled reinstalled booted done
Everything makes no
Difference.disgruntled player !!!!!!

CaptainMike
12-19-11, 09:04 AM
Goldie

One thing to make you happy is that you are not alone, everyone is faced with this problem and TeamLava as usual do absolutely nothing about it. They are only interested in getting kids to use their parents credit cards.

Everything makes no

pinkster73
12-19-11, 09:42 AM
Goldie

One thing to make you happy is that you are not alone, everyone is faced with this problem and TeamLava as usual do absolutely nothing about it. They are only interested in getting kids to use their parents credit cards.

Or parents to use their own credit cards

ChiquiDYKES
12-19-11, 10:03 AM
The same thing happened to me, unforfunatelly TL responded to my e-mail saying there was nothing they could do. Hope you have better luck.

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post but I'd like to seek team lava's help.

I've just realized that I lost 80 gems by accidentally expanding my land twice in 2 days. At first I was clueless as to why 40 gems was deducted when I bought nothing. There was NO pop up to warn that I'd be using 40 gems to expand. It happened last friday (Dec 9) and it happened a second time on the following Monday (Dec 12)! And i was totally unaware of it. But i noticed my gems disappearing and was completely baffled!*

There was NO pop up warnings whatsoever. And having big fingers working on a small screen (am using iPhone 4 by the way), plus having longsightedness, I now realized I must have accidentally pressed the expansion arrows by mistake while plowing and planting. But why is it that there are NO warnings asking if I wanted to expand using 40 gems or not?? I feel so "robbed"!! I've been saving up all my gems for Xmas. I had 84 gems previously before that incident and then I was reduced to only 4 gems!! It took a while for me to figure out what actually happened as I was asking around for help.

I am currently at level 65 and my previous land size was 22x22. I only realized I had unwittingly expanded my land when I counted my land size and found that I was having 24x24!! That explained why 80 gems were lost. Since then till now, I've accumulated up to 10 gems.

Can team lava please help me to revert to my old farm size and return the gems to me? I feel that this is really unfair as I would NEVER want to expand my land using the gems I've worked so hard for!! I've over 8 million coins and could easily expand using coins but I needed time to add more neighbours. And I feel very upset that 80 gems just got deducted like that without any warning!!! I am on the verge of quitting this game completely.*

Can some super moderator please do something to help me out? I'd really wish to use my gems to buy a few Xmas items. Please help. Would really appreciate it. Thank u very much!

nancy6lex
12-19-11, 12:38 PM
I'm still not receiving gifts to complete goals. I have restarted, deleted and redownloaded Christmas farm story, and connected to iTunes and updated. I'm playing on iPad. Is there anything else I can do????

kooky panda
12-19-11, 12:52 PM
Message from GM on goal issues. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21362-Goal-Issues&p=191397&viewfull=1#post191397

kooky panda
12-19-11, 12:54 PM
Message from GM on the goal issues http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21362-Goal-Issues&p=191397&viewfull=1#post191397

barleycoon
12-19-11, 12:55 PM
I'm still not receiving gifts to complete goals. I have restarted, deleted and redownloaded Christmas farm story, and connected to iTunes and updated. I'm playing on iPad. Is there anything else I can do????

Is it possible to check to see if your nbrs are actually receiving the requests for your goals? I'm not sure if you've already tried this. Could try force closing the app too, double tap the home button the apps that are currently running will appear at the end of the page, tap the red minus. Let us know if it still continues. I'm sorry your having issues with this.

babbo5
12-20-11, 06:21 AM
Everything makes no

have exactly same prob (and emojis don't work any more) sent message to TL asking for help and they replied asking for more info - including a photo of
the problem! A photo of missing requests mmm!!
really fed up would stop playing if it weren't for my lovely neighbours

tess71
12-26-11, 11:50 AM
Hi i'm new to the forum but is any one else besides my husband and i having trouble with the new crops? I got the message that new items were avaliable, white poinsettia, and gingerbread animals. But they don't appear anywhere in my croms or animals list and i know they should. I am using an iphone 3g but i also got fedup with not getting any requested gifts back so i made a fs on my ipod, my ipod has the new items but when i request a gift it doesn't appear for 3 days later. I'm worried that i won't finish the goals before all the items are removed. Any help will be appreciated, Thanks Tess

mctrifflyn
12-26-11, 06:29 PM
After you had a maientance problem all
My emojis quit working on all 4 of my games
They show up as little white boxes
I have an iPhone 4
I have the original
Farm story
Farm story Christmas
Farm story tropical

mctrifflyn
12-26-11, 06:35 PM
Daisy

I am very frustrated also that all my
Emojis quit working after team lava did a
mainetance on games. I have 4 games
& not as much fun tipping & playing
without emojis

kooky panda
12-26-11, 07:41 PM
Hi i'm new to the forum but is any one else besides my husband and i having trouble with the new crops? I got the message that new items were avaliable, white poinsettia, and gingerbread animals. But they don't appear anywhere in my croms or animals list and i know they should. I am using an iphone 3g but i also got fedup with not getting any requested gifts back so i made a fs on my ipod, my ipod has the new items but when i request a gift it doesn't appear for 3 days later. I'm worried that i won't finish the goals before all the items are removed. Any help will be appreciated, Thanks Tess
The updates roll out over days. I did not get my updates Friday either. We should have the Fridays items by the end of the day on Tuesday.
I also had the delayed issue when sending gifts. delete your games and redownload from the app to to refresh your games with the Server.

I have an iPhone 4
I have the original
Farm story
Farm story Christmas
Farm story tropical

The is a current issue with the emojis on the games. TL is aware of the issue.

meadmeg
12-28-11, 04:33 PM
I have many neighbor requests in the "pending" state - they neither accept nor reply. I'd like to delete the requests

meadmeg
12-28-11, 04:46 PM
I'd like to see the following info in neighbor view:

1. Sort by the last time I visited them.
I rarely get thru the whole neighbor list at one time. When I return, I have to go through the names and visit each farm, find the empty watering can, then realize I already watered there! A watering can icon would work - it should display after you water that neighbor and fade over the day and disappear when you can water again.

2. Sort by last time they visited me.
I like to first water neighbors who have watered my farm, but there's no way to tell except to go through news. The alpha listing means I end up watering people with an "A" in their name more than anyone else - even if John or Silly water me more often

3. Sort by star number
I'd like to water the people who water most, before the people who don't water at all

meadmeg
12-28-11, 04:55 PM
On the Request and Gift screens - I'd like more controls.

1. Select all
Sometimes I want to send a request or gift to all or most of the list. An "ALL" button would help

2. Deselect or Clear All.
On the goals, if U select ASK the next screen has all of my neighbours selected and I often only want to send to four at a time. Why make me uncheck each neighbour one at a time?????

3. Indicate gift sent
When sending Gifts, I usually send one gift to 4 people. I'd like the screen to indicate WHO cannot receive a gift at this time. An icon would work - maybe a gift box with a red line or X across it. Even better - indicate the last gift I sent them!

meadmeg
12-28-11, 05:01 PM
I like the info widgets - like the water progress bar, plant names, stars, ...

BUT do they have to be right where I'm clicking or about to click????
Can't they be more off-set? Perhaps several pixels up and to the right - away from where my finger covers?

It really slows down my actions and causes errors - like gathering flowers I wanted left

momsserenity
12-29-11, 10:32 PM
After reading someone's post earlier about how long it'll take to master poinsettia, I've been even more upset!��Are we going to be able to keep both, either white or red poinsettia ? They r very pretty & I haven't been able to enjoy having to harvest ASAP. So NOT FAIR TL. And ... I get you want gems, gems, gems... But why couldn't you have the 15 roses for polar bear goal be plant 15 & NOT harvest?? That way we could at least have kept some if wanted to!!

pinkster73
12-29-11, 10:39 PM
After reading someone's post earlier about how long it'll take to master poinsettia, I've been even more upset!��Are we going to be able to keep both, either white or red poinsettia ? They r very pretty & I haven't been able to enjoy having to harvest ASAP. So NOT FAIR TL. And ... I get you want gems, gems, gems... But why couldn't you have the 15 roses for polar bear goal be plant 15 & NOT harvest?? That way we could at least have kept some if wanted to!!

Yes I agree harvesting the roses is a total waste

nmishii
12-29-11, 10:46 PM
If you plant the roses and end up thinking they look nice on your farm, you may want to plant more after you harvest the ones for the goal. Then TL can make money off of you if you buy more gems to plant more.

pinkster73
12-29-11, 11:44 PM
I have an iPhone 4
I have the original
Farm story
Farm story Christmas
Farm story tropical

Wait a minute....what in the world is farm story tropical?

01cookie10
12-30-11, 03:09 AM
Possible bug is only ever getting gnomes for mastery. Seriously!!!

momsserenity
12-30-11, 07:36 AM
If you plant the roses and end up thinking they look nice on your farm, you may want to plant more after you harvest the ones for the goal. Then TL can make money off of you if you buy more gems to plant more.

I know! I already had some in my decor. I've been a storm8 user for over 2 years now. I often wonder if Storm itself is seeing what TL has been doing with their wonderful games😱Have always been very ***-ho for Storm & TL. But what they've been doing since a bit b4 Halloween, I've become so disappointed in them😢They've gone thru great strides trying to expand community & to get ppl to communicate with each other as if they truly cared. Now they are making me feel that ALL they worry about is the money, just like so much in our world😢They took the beautiful thing they created & in my opinion r destroying it cause it's ALL about the $$ now😢With the amount of ppl that play their games, they can still b rich w/o being greedy. 😢 It really has saddened me😢.

JennysPieFarm
12-31-11, 12:25 PM
I am using an Android, Cyanogen 7, Nook Color; Farm Story version 1.4.2. I have restarted the game and my device and uninstalled and re-installed the game. Every neighbor I went to water this morning disappeared from my neighbor list. Nothing I tried brought them back, now I'm afraid to water anyone else's farm for fear of losing them too. What's up TL? Is anyone else having this difficulty?

pinkster73
12-31-11, 01:49 PM
I am using an Android, Cyanogen 7, Nook Color; Farm Story version 1.4.2. I have restarted the game and my device and uninstalled and re-installed the game. Every neighbor I went to water this morning disappeared from my neighbor list. Nothing I tried brought them back, now I'm afraid to water anyone else's farm for fear of losing them too. What's up TL? Is anyone else having this difficulty?

They aren't disappearing. Search all the threads with "neighbor list" in the title. :)

CrystalMoonPhD
01-02-12, 07:39 PM
Please help! The gems I purchased AND ALREADY PAID FOR using my debit card since Oct 2011 are ALSO SHOWING UP ON PHONE BILL! I got nowhere with customer support, I got billed an extra $70-$80 an had to pay $60 last 2 months to get my service back on because I keep getting billed even though I paid the day I purchased gems. Obviously, I have stopped purchasing gems, but my phone company expects me to pay this bill that you billed them for and to "take this issue up with the 3rd party" which is Team Lava. I got automated email from cust service-then nothing. This is causing serious problems I cant afford to pay twice!!! I need you to unbill my phone company!

solstyce4444
01-10-12, 05:26 PM
I can't buy gems on a Motorola Droid3. Market keeps auto cancelling saying "took too long to deliver". I emailed google and team lava both 3 days ago and again today and still no reply.....

kooky panda
01-10-12, 06:37 PM
I can't buy gems on a Motorola Droid3. Market keeps auto cancelling saying "took too long to deliver". I emailed google and team lava both 3 days ago and again today and still no reply.....
there was an issue but I am not sure if it has been fixed. I will check to see.

There's currently an issue with in-app purchases on the new Bakery, Restaurant, and Farm updates. We're currently investigating the issue that's causing the game to crash at the Google Checkout screen.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

kooky panda
01-11-12, 12:57 PM

Make sure that you have the most current update(version) on your droid, the issue has been fixed.

Fakhim
01-17-12, 06:41 PM
Red Poinsettia's don't seem to be levelling up, sticking on same level, checked each time before replanting and picking, just stays there, although points etc working, stopped planting for a few days, same thing happened when I replanted a just picked not talking about a small amount planted, large crops, using Christmas version and on I Pad, could this be the reason ?