PDA

View Full Version : Gifted food is the wrong quantity

Yumyums321
09-12-11, 09:17 AM
Despite posts from other users reporting this problem, I am still finding that food gifts show as the wrong quantity (ie one gift more often than not equates to, say, one serving instead of the correct amount). I have restarted my iPad and this makes no difference (this was suggested as a possible workaround in a previous post). When will this issue be sorted out? I get the same issue with Restaurant Story and am about to stop playing both as it's really annoying me now.:mad:

pinkperry22
09-12-11, 02:49 PM
Hi
I have the same problem and im playing on iPad 2
But what i do is when i get the gift and its 1x i leave it for sometime lets say 15 mins or so
Then it will be the coerrect amount after that
Thats the only way i know ans doing hope it helps

pastrychef17
09-12-11, 03:29 PM
I have given up on them ever fixing this issue. I close the application (not just exit it from my screen but actually close it) and go back later and it'll show the correct amount. I can live with that bug as long as that "fix" keeps working but now I really want them to fix being unable to send materials when requested. That's becoming annoying enough to make me consider not playing anymore. I've stopped proactively sending gifts to my neighbors in case they request parts so I can send them as gifts instead since I can't accept their materials request. This particular bug is preventing me from buying gems too since I don't know how much longer I want to keep playing if the game keeps getting this buggy and continues to remain unfixed.

Rachael98
09-12-11, 03:31 PM
I'm sure they'll get a fix. It's a game though-things are expected to go wrong.
Just wait for a bit to get the correct amount. If they still don't correct, try syncing your device via your PC.