PDA

View Full Version : Everything has just vanished!

kells81
09-11-11, 02:58 PM
Help

I have just logged into my shop and it was all fine and then suddenly all my stock vanished-I have no cashier and I cant get into design mode!

How do I get it all back!!

greygull
09-11-11, 03:01 PM
Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game. Your progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything. Let us know if it comes back :)

Rachael98
09-11-11, 03:40 PM
If it doesn't (though I assume that restarting will do the trick), TL Support (support@teamlava.com) will need to help you. Good luck:cool:.

Gaila7
09-17-11, 03:24 AM
Greetings, I have the same problem. I play on an IPAD1. Did this instruction resolve the issue? What should I do? Do I need to reinstall the app? StormID: Gaila7

Rachael98
09-17-11, 03:25 AM
Greetings, I have the same problem. I play on an IPAD1. Did this instruction resolve the issue? What should I do? Do I need to reinstall the app? StormID: Gaila7

Try doing the above suggested things. Please, post back and say if it works or not.

kittiekate
09-20-11, 01:10 PM
I had some what of the same problem, I stocked my shop full left to tip my neighbors and EVERYTHING I just stocked disappeared. I tried uninstalling ans reinstalling the app, didn't work. I also restarted my android... still didn't help.

greygull
09-20-11, 01:33 PM
Are you receiving coins from selling? Have the items been put back in the catalog?

Can you provide your device, it's version number, and your game version please :)

kittiekate
09-20-11, 02:19 PM
I received few coins from selling, none of the items placed on the 'floor' appeared back in the catalogue.

HTC Inspire
Andriod version 2.3.3
Game version 1.0.6

Thank you!

kooky panda
09-20-11, 04:17 PM
This has been turned over to Gm. Question- When you are losing your clothes , are you getting an out of sync error?
Did you have your door blocked right before you put out your new clothes?

kittiekate
09-20-11, 05:37 PM
No error message. I had stocked it and left, the door was not blocked prior to or after. I blocked it after I noticed everything was gone.

dolcevitaibiza
09-21-11, 12:01 PM
The same thing just happened to me. I had stocked like a week worth of ordering clothes each rack had 2000+ items and then it all just disappeared... It's impossible to sell that quick I see my coins went up but I dont know now my store is empty again. It is really annoying all the bugs on Fashion Story!!!

kooky panda
09-21-11, 12:52 PM
The same thing just happened to me. I had stocked like a week worth of ordering clothes each rack had 2000+ items and then it all just disappeared... It's impossible to sell that quick I see my coins went up but I dont know now my store is empty again. It is really annoying all the bugs on Fashion Story!!!
Did you have your door or cash registered blocked when you opened the game? Or was your store open and customers coming in while you were not playing?

Also what device, (and IOS version) do you play on?
What is the version of your fashion game? (in help menu in the game)

kikboutique
09-25-11, 07:31 AM
I just lost all my food again too. My counters were stocked, I switched over to BS, came back MINUTES later, and counters were empty. I'm playing on an iPad 1.

kooky panda
09-25-11, 07:43 AM
I just lost all my food again too. My counters were stocked, I switched over to BS, came back MINUTES later, and counters were empty. I'm playing on an iPad 1.

did you have your door or cash register blocked then unblocked it when you entered the game? Also what is your IOS version of your IPAD( current version is 4.3.5.)

mygirldaisy
09-28-11, 07:54 AM
I have lost all my food 6 times in less than a week. I have deleted and reinstalled 4 times. Am I in a bad sector? WILL THIS BE FIXED???

mygirldaisy
09-28-11, 07:55 AM
I am using original iPad version 4.3.3. My door was blocked all night!

deluxe28
10-19-11, 05:06 PM
Hi, seems I have the same problem, can't find walls and walls decorations, flooring, product shelf, etc....I am playing fashion and restaurant at version 1.3.1 and my bakery is 1.3.2, I did not receive the gems in my fashion story for compensation, they still keeping forfeit my flooring whenever I try to put on my own floor tiles, kindly fix all the problem.

Storm ID deluxe28

greygull
10-19-11, 05:33 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18928-Possible-Connection-Issues-on-Restaurant

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18954-Lost-floor-wall-decorations-and-doors

These two threads are for issues with the games. The first one is for not being able to connect, the second is for lost of floors, walls, and doors. Please provide your device, it's version, which game(s) are affected, and if possible, the game(s) version. If you can't access at all to get the game version, that's fine, just provide all the other information please. Also in regards to the loss of floors, walls, and doors - you should have received 50 gems for compensation. If you did not, or you had spent more then that amount, you will need to email support@teamlava.com

cymbelines
10-21-11, 08:04 PM
I was fixing my boutique, re-arranging my items, tables, etc, then i got the error stating I wasn't insync with the server, then it reloaded with NO CLOTHES or ACCESSORIES. Everything just went POOF and disappeared! I tried exiting the game and starting it up with the same results, as well as restarting my phone with no luck, i also de-installed and reinstalled the game with the same empty racks showing up. I still have my items being made and I tried quickly making some outfits, those are selling and stocking but NONE of my prior items were there after i completed those 3 STEPS.

using Andriod Google LG G2X, Fashion Story version 1.0.6. Storm8: Cymbelines

kooky panda
10-21-11, 08:16 PM
I was fixing my boutique, re-arranging my items, tables, etc, then i got the error stating I wasn't insync with the server, then it reloaded with NO CLOTHES or ACCESSORIES. Everything just went POOF and disappeared! I tried exiting the game and starting it up with the same results, as well as restarting my phone with no luck, i also de-installed and reinstalled the game with the same empty racks showing up. I still have my items being made and I tried quickly making some outfits, those are selling and stocking but NONE of my prior items were there after i completed those 3 STEPS.

using Andriod Google LG G2X, Fashion Story version 1.0.6. Storm8: Cymbelines

Try deleting the game and redownloading it. You will not lose your games. They are saved on team lavas servers.

Did you happen to put you racks and counters in storage when you were rearranging?

tesive
10-30-11, 09:07 AM
This has been turned over to Gm. Question- When you are losing your clothes , are you getting an out of sync error?
Did you have your door blocked right before you put out your new clothes?

This has happened to me 3 times in the last 2 months. I block my doors, build up my stock and when I open the doors again, when I go back, everything has disappeared! Thousands of pieces of merchandise, just GONE! Mega frustrating! Also cannot see the Friday new items now. This game has so many more problems on the android platform than the others. I'm on Android 2.3.3, Fashion Story version 1.0.6

kooky panda
10-30-11, 10:07 AM
This has happened to me 3 times in the last 2 months. I block my doors, build up my stock and when I open the doors again, when I go back, everything has disappeared! Thousands of pieces of merchandise, just GONE! Mega frustrating! Also cannot see the Friday new items now. This game has so many more problems on the android platform than the others. I'm on Android 2.3.3, Fashion Story version 1.0.6

are you getting the coins?

If so , this is not a glitch. blocking your door, or cash registers is not part of the design of the game. When you are making clothes, and keep your door blocked for a period of time , then
open up, sometimes you will get a "quick sale" All items are sold, but you are getting the coins.
Some members have found that when they open up to keep the game running for about 20 minutes without leaving to tip nbrs or go to another game.

If you are losing your stock and not getting the coins, that is a problem.

kimsi23
12-18-11, 12:13 PM
I have played Fashion Story since for a long time, I'm level 76 & I play on my ipod touch. I have CONTINUOSLY experienced this issue and as of today I am quitting the game because nothing has ever been done to fix it. I too have spent money on gems to purchase items for my place and have enjoyed the game, but this is just too frustrating.

This does not happen with Bakery Story, the inventory sells at a rate that you don't have to close your doors etc. With Fashion Story though no matter how you stock it, it's just about impossible to keep it stocked unless you have multiple hours every day to devote to it. I have tried every combination of items to see if I could stock my entire store at one time and not have to go back into it multiple times throughout the day to keep restocking. I have time at the end of my day each day, and in the morning. That's it.

That's all I have to do with Bakery Story and it works wonderfully. With Fashion Story, it doesn't work if you block your registers, it doesn't work if you block your doors - shortly after you reopen it crashes and all of your inventory is gone. I'm sure there are many users who experience this that just don't look at these forums and give up on the game. That's why we all have so many neighbors at zero levels.

I just restocked everything, worked on it since yesterday - had my cash registers blocked for 14 hours and reopened. Went visiting, came back after 2 neighbor visits and it went down. Logged back in and every single item was gone. $106,000 dollars, which seems kind of low to me for the number of items I had stocked, but in any case I don't play this to earn the cash because you really can't buy that much with the cash anyway!

Losing the stock takes all the fun out of the game for me so I'm just going to close for good. I don't always have the amount of time I had this weekend to restock. If Team Lava will not address this issue or adjust the rate of speed for sales so that you can adequately stock your store and not have to spend multiple hours a day doing it, then they must not be seriously interested in keeping their base customers.

I am glad that I didn't buy the makeup counter, which I was going to do later today. I will miss visiting my neighbor's boutiques to see what they're doing, so many are so creative. But, I can't seriously spend my money on a game that is set up this way. It can't be that hard to adjust the rate of sales, it seems to work fine for Bakery Story!!! Or, put in some kind of fix that allows you to close your doors or block your registers, reopen and prevent your stock from quick selling. It may not be part of the original design of the game, but believe me -- I can't be the only one throroughly frustrated and fed up with the design of it.

There are many things now part of the Story games that were not in the original design. I have reported this particular issue at least 5 times and done every workaround suggested in the threads. Nothing works. Saying it's not Team Lava's fault is a cop out. The design of the game should be such that the User's feedback should be used to improve the game. That way they stay loyal and they continue playing the game. If more people abandon the game because of frustration, in the long run it's not good for Team Lava because those Users will find other games to play and Team Lava wil lose business because it didn't consider the impact of faulty design on the overall experience for the User.

mimisarah
12-18-11, 12:28 PM
OMG......I just LOST every food in Restaurant.....AND I HAD THE 20 RIBS DONE....IT SAYS I ONLY HAVE 13.....IT TOOK ME BACK HOW CANE THIS BE......I DID NOT HAVE THE DOOR CLOSE....ITS ALSO NOT COUNTING MY COLAS THATS LIKE 2 DAYS OF WORK......IS SOMEONE EVER GOING TO ANSWER.....AND ONLY BECAUSE YOU ALLWAYS ASK MY DEVICE IS iPad2 last software last version of game.......and I restarted, I reinstalled......and they gave me coins but but me back in my goals

Beyonic
01-04-12, 02:00 PM
My merchandise disappeared also during the last maintenance. If I uninstall and install again, where will my things go if they come back? It's been over a week now and my store is fully stocked again, how will this work out? I also designed my floors and after I closed the game it went back to the cement and brown wood floors I started with. Will the uninstalling fix that as well? I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s2. Storm id Beyonic running version 1.0.9

Beyonic
01-04-12, 02:03 PM
Ooh this is about Fashion Story

ecxtasy
01-07-12, 03:18 AM
To stock shop why don't you use shoe gifts to be feeder tables while you stock up the rest of the shop. If you have quite a few neighbours you could easily accept 20 gifts of shoes daily. Lay out tables with shoes so customers can only buy that then get to work stocking your store.

ecxtasy
01-07-12, 03:19 AM
This way you won't have to ever close shop and you. Our also spend an hr doing the 2 min clothes to put for feeder racks and tables too

pattymaye01
01-27-12, 01:44 PM
Hi can u restore my stuff in fashion story no I was not open did not get the money I spent reloaded turned off and back on I did get a message while I was redoing store that cash register was blocked unblocked it stuff was still there went back to get order out and reorder it was gone

barleycoon
01-27-12, 01:51 PM
Hi can u restore my stuff in fashion story no I was not open did not get the money I spent reloaded turned off and back on I did get a message while I was redoing store that cash register was blocked unblocked it stuff was still there went back to get order out and reorder it was gone

Really sorry, blocking the door or till can result in a quick sale. I've found it may help after unblocking the till/door to visit nbrs or other community player's. It does seem to help in some occasions to help with not having a quick sale.
We can't all play 24/7 so it's hard with maintaining stock level's it does get easier in my experience. TL are not able to restore the lost stock. The player's came up with these tip's themselves, it's not a TL design feature.

pattymaye01
01-27-12, 02:04 PM
But I lost money that I can not replace restocking takes money not a quick sale

barleycoon
01-27-12, 02:09 PM
But I lost money that I can not replace restocking takes money not a quick sale

This is a known issue that TL are currently investigating. Could try restarting your device, or deleting the app and redownloading. Don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server. This trouble shooting may help with some bugs/ issues. It may only work for just some players too.

AntDottie
03-21-12, 05:33 PM
My problem is that my clothes disappear before I can stock them. 1 pm I bought 6hr and 8hr clothers. Arrived home 8pm and nothing. This is not the first time my order disappeared. I thought I was coming back too late but I know I did not this time. I am playing on a kindle fire.

kooky panda
03-21-12, 05:39 PM
How many total items did you have out over this seven hour period?

AntDottie
03-21-12, 05:47 PM
By total items do you mean items on the floor or items in the catalog? The catalog items disappeared. I have room to order 4 sets of 4 items. At about 200 each for 6/8 hr items I had about 3000 items in the catalog.

angelmary21
05-21-12, 08:34 AM
Greetings All,

This is the second day that my clothes all disappeared. My shop was full, my door was blocked. I removed the block and logged out. When I logged back in all the clothing was gone. I am using a Samsung Stratosphere Android phone V.I405.05. Playing Fashion Story V.1.3.7.03. My guess is this has something to do with blocking the door and then unblocking it based on this thread. Any help would be great, thanks. Love the game by the way, just disappointed when all my clothes disappear...it must be Magic :)

kattybell
05-21-12, 08:43 AM
Greetings All,

This is the second day that my clothes all disappeared. My shop was full, my door was blocked. I removed the block and logged out. When I logged back in all the clothing was gone. I am using a Samsung Stratosphere Android phone V.I405.05. Playing Fashion Story V.1.3.7.03. My guess is this has something to do with blocking the door and then unblocking it based on this thread. Any help would be great, thanks. Love the game by the way, just disappointed when all my clothes disappear...it must be Magic :)

It's called a quick sale, since the game isn't designed to have the door blocked.