PDA

View Full Version : Boring for people?

143Blue
09-11-11, 12:56 PM
FS was fun in da beginning but once u reach a high level its not as fun anymore? i dont know why but thats just is. can anyone tell me if there will be an update soon or at least something else to do to make it more fun? thnxs also no offense tho its a fun game but gets boring after 4 mnths lol i just want it to be more challenging or something thnxs

dmouse16
09-11-11, 01:17 PM
I agree. We need themes, different seasons

trenae
09-11-11, 02:19 PM
FS was fun in da beginning but once u reach a high level its not as fun anymore? i dont know why but thats just is. can anyone tell me if there will be an update soon or at least something else to do to make it more fun? thnxs also no offense tho its a fun game but gets boring after 4 mnths lol i just want it to be more challenging or something thnxs

Keep an eye on the announcement forum for information about game updates and teasers.

Forum: TeamLava Updates and Announcements (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?66-TeamLava-Updates-and-Announcements)

Also, any suggestions with detail of what you might find fun to be added to the game?

I agree. We need themes, different seasons

Which seasons would you like to see added for themes?

mabel2010
09-11-11, 02:48 PM
How about continuing to expand 17x20 isn't very big. With no expansion I lose my motivation to make $ and save for next expansion.

Also we need more things we can buy with coins. Or how about let me buy gems with my coins so I can open a box? I'd pay 1,000,000 for 2-3 gems.

Love the game. Looking for reasons to stay.. I already maxed out city, farm, bakery and restaurant. The games currently have about a 6 month shelf life. Then done. :(

Rachael98
09-11-11, 03:45 PM
How about continuing to expand 17x20 isn't very big. With no expansion I lose my motivation to make $ and save for next expansion.

Also we need more things we can buy with coins. Or how about let me buy gems with my coins so I can open a box? I'd pay 1,000,000 for 2-3 gems.

Love the game. Looking for reasons to stay.. I already maxed out city, farm, bakery and restaurant. The games currently have about a 6 month shelf life. Then done. :(

1-Expansions would lag the servers right now. TL are probably trying to find a way round it, but that might take sone time.
2a-Badger8 (and a couple of others) are reviewing 4 weekly updates, to see how many coin-gem items there are. At the moment, it's about equal.
2b-TL only make money through gems. Besides, they've already added in more ways to earn gems at level 4 mastery:).

143Blue
09-11-11, 04:48 PM
yes its true they do have a 6 month self life.... also if expanisons would lag would a secound story boutique lag? it could have a elevator following up to the secound story i would pay any price with coins for a second story:)

Rachael98
09-11-11, 05:20 PM
yes its true they do have a 6 month self life.... also if esopansions would lag would a secound story boutique lag? it could hav a elevator following up to the secound story i would pay any price with coins for a secound story:)

It would, I think. I like the 2+ floor idea, but TL need to work on something to reduce lag if they implement it.

trenae
09-11-11, 05:23 PM
yes its true they do have a 6 month self life.... also if esopansions would lag would a secound story boutique lag? it could hav a elevator following up to the secound story i would pay any price with coins for a secound story:)

Hi 143Blue -

That is surely a suggestion that can be passed on so the Community Managers know there is an interest. Though there are no guarantees on what will be released for updates, posting ideas/suggestions in the suggestions threads, and voting on the polls definitely help TeamLava know what players are interested in seeing.

143Blue
09-11-11, 06:11 PM
hmmm yes i do know wht lag is now! when ever i visit my high level friends its slow when i move around and theyre boutiques are the highest u can get!

dalula
09-12-11, 04:33 PM
Please TL! Make higher level catalogs/clothing! If you are level 37 and above the game gets... not as interesting. i like unlocking items.

Rachael98
09-12-11, 05:25 PM
Please TL! Make higher level catalogs/clothing! If you are level 37 and above the game gets... not as interesting. i like unlocking items.

That's what weekly updates are for:p.