PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 - A Tribute

silver_dew
09-11-11, 08:34 AM
Today is 12th September , exactly a decade after the terrorist attack in the USA. I was just watching the documentary and my heart goes out to the people who lost their lives and esp the 300 odd firefighters who died trying to save others.

I'm not an American but I feel any attack on innocent people is an attack on humanity.Just wanted to pay a tribute here to all those people who were affected by the terrorist attacks. ..... God bless .

Rachael98
09-11-11, 08:37 AM
Yes...it's terrible...

⑨/①①
✝...Ꭿιι ɱϓ τħΘƲĢħτȘ...✝

sterlingempire
09-11-11, 09:10 AM
Viewable only on an Apple device :)















NEVERFORGET9•11

sterlingempire
09-11-11, 09:12 AM
Actually, on the East Coast, it is still 9/11. There is a terrorist threat against DC and New York. :(

Rachael98
09-11-11, 09:13 AM
Actually, on the East Coast, it is still 9/11. There is a terrorist threat against DC and New York. :(

It's still 9/11 (or 11/09) in most places...hopefully everything will be OK today.

JennyWuzHere
09-11-11, 09:16 AM

May God Bless those who sacrificed for the tragedy of 9/11. I do live in the US, but not close to any of where the terrorist threats.

I also heard that some of the East coast states are getting threats from terrorists. But I'm not sure about that...

redbites
09-11-11, 09:33 AM
I hope everyone stays safe today

143Blue
09-11-11, 09:44 AM
its terrible may god bless thier families also its still 9/11 here

bawpotter
09-11-11, 11:24 AM
Yes, still 9/11 by me. Nothing has gone wrong yet, let it stay that way.

sterlingempire
09-11-11, 11:58 AM
Morning dawns on this ill fated day, calm and safety go away, Lion bows his head and furry mane, 10 years ago at this time, things can never be the same. Terrorists on a rant, attacked our country in a time of peace, a coward striking out with seeds of hatred they did plant! So today we gather round the pole, in memory of those they ****ed, innocent men and women and children gone forever, unnecessary blood was split, never forget!!

Rachael98
09-11-11, 12:50 PM
Morning dawns on this ill fated day, calm and safety go away, Lion bows his head and furry mane, 10 years ago at this time, things can never be the same. Terrorists on a rant, attacked our country in a time of peace, a coward striking out with seeds of hatred they did plant! So today we gather round the pole, in memory of those they ****ed, innocent men and women and children gone forever, unnecessary blood was split, never forget!!

Just...wow......

luckygirl101
09-11-11, 12:56 PM
God bless the firefighters and rescue volunteers who risked or lost their lives trying to save the people in the towers. It takes courage to run towards danger when your instincts tell you to run the other way. God Bless!!

sterlingempire
09-11-11, 01:07 PM
Just...wow......

Someone so terrible could only do such terrible things. :(

geluve
09-11-11, 02:50 PM
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd455/Geluve/images.jpg

badger8
09-11-11, 02:56 PM
Never Forget

casadolce
09-11-11, 04:41 PM
Amen..........

rr9149
09-11-11, 05:12 PM
Im an American. And 9/11 makes it hard to trust outsiders. That's why our airports discriminate against anyone who looks Muslim.

Rachael98
09-11-11, 05:19 PM
Im an American. And 9/11 makes it hard to trust outsiders. That's why our airports discriminate against anyone who looks Muslim.

They shouldn't. But let's contemplate rather than have a political racial debate...

rr9149
09-11-11, 05:38 PM
They shouldn't. But let's contemplate rather than have a political racial debate...

Im sorry i wasn't looking to argue about it. I know it's wrong. But they see it as better being safe than sorry. It's amazing how a small handful of people can change everything. :(

xcellent
09-12-11, 12:47 AM

I am a muslim... I got offended sometimes when people talk in general about us..... But then somehow i cant blame them ... The terrorism LATELY is being caused by my fellow religious fanatics... But to say the least that all of us support it, that's unfair..... Not all people are the same... Most of us (i will say this in general) feel the same way like u when 9/11 happened- we feel ur lost.....There are also muslims who died there...maybe u dont know, but we know......discrimination causes more rifts than solutions.... I can go on and on of some basic facts against the christians and jews,just like those muslim fanatics did, but i wont....my parents taught me,to look ahead, and serve the past as a lesson to learn.... We pray for those people on 9/11 just like you,included them in our prayers 5 times a day-Just like you on that day.... NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTs! My country and some mid east countries wouldn't have joined ur forces in defeating SAddam if we believe on those terrorist's cause... There are also muslims in US and Europe... Imagine we become one hand in wrong belief, and together we stand to fight against the discriminators?..... But we dont.. Cause most of us muslims believe, it is not our religion to start a war..... In case u dont know- ISLAM means "PEACE"...... Those terrorists have their own reason why they did it..... But MOST of us DID NOT and DO NOT support it for whatever cause.... I hope u understand my point....

I hope this topic will be subjected to more closer look.... No offense meant......

sterlingempire
09-12-11, 01:47 PM
It is just sad that anything this terrible can happen. But why discriminate? The answer to that is sad, but true. Because people do things the easy way - they dont take into consideration of others religion or nationality. Many muslims, like you Xcellent, feel discriminated when people talk about a race/country without thought. Even I feel offended when ANY RACE at ALL is being trash talked.

Also, in Palestine, there are people ON THE STREETS, CELEBRATING 9/11. Do a google, "Palestine celebrating 9/11". Not everyone was celebrating. Only the sick, terrible people, keep in mind. There were people who supported 9/11.

Many of my friends and family are muslim... and certain posts and users have offended me...

Don't get me wrong, I HATE discrimination, and I HATE terrorists. The world should not discriminate millions and millions of people based on a few people's actions.

I completely agree, xcellent, that this topic will be subjected to closer look..... No offense taken by me...

Rachael98
09-12-11, 03:57 PM
It is just sad that anything this terrible can happen. But why discriminate? The answer to that is sad, but true. Because people do things the easy way - they dont take into consideration of others religion or nationality. Many muslims, like you Xcellent, feel discriminated when people talk about a race/country without thought. Even I feel offended when ANY RACE at ALL is being trash talked.

Also, in Palestine, there are people ON THE STREETS, CELEBRATING 9/11. Do a google, "Palestine celebrating 9/11". Not everyone was celebrating. Only the sick, terrible people, keep in mind. There were people who supported 9/11.

Many of my friends and family are muslim... and certain posts and users have offended me...

Don't get me wrong, I HATE discrimination, and I HATE terrorists. The world should not discriminate millions and millions of people based on a few people's actions.

I completely agree, xcellent, that this topic will be subjected to closer look..... No offense taken by me...

If at all possible, I'll never ever, ever, ever, ever generalise, much less discriminate. That's not fair; we all have a right TI believe what we like.

Believe.

Believe. That does not mean launching terrorist attacks. But I would never say it was Islam's fault in general. That would be very unfair. Someone today said that Muslims were to blame for it. And...well, you can imagine what sort of telling off I gave them...

Now, it was not a religion, or clan, or group etc's fault. It was a few people who decided to take unacceptably radical action in an attempt to get attention.
I think we might want to leave that...sore...point now.

bobbyorr99
09-19-11, 06:11 PM
I love and miss you DAD!!!!