PDA

View Full Version : i am having multiple problems

swifttopher
09-10-11, 08:34 PM
i play on an android phone htc desire. for 2 days now i have not been able to get in my restaurant. those times i do get in i cant place food on my stoves without my screen resetting. if i place gifts on serving stations it resets and i lose it. lost 2100 servings of stew a few min ago. this is getting frustrating. i cant send gifts it resets. i cant recieve gifts without a reset after every single one. usually it doesnt force close tho is has happened more than a few times usually it takes me back to the loading screen and everything that i had just done is gone. so far i have turned phone on and off. also uninstalled and reinstalled app. i dont know of anything else i can do on my end is there a fix in sight?

greygull
09-10-11, 08:37 PM
You've tried most of the things we would recommend. Do you have a task ****er? I have to tap mine before entering the games, otherwise I can't get in sometimes.

swifttopher
09-10-11, 08:40 PM
i keep my tasks turned off to conserve battery i have been fighting with this for a while but its never been so bad as the last 2 days. i have uninstalled the app twice since the beginning. cleared cache a few times i dont know what else to try i dont like most other restaurant games so this is sucking for me.

greygull
09-10-11, 08:42 PM
I'm really not sure what else I can recommend. There is another member who is much more tech savvy then I am, I'll send a message over, see if they can come help out.

swifttopher
09-10-11, 08:44 PM
please and thank you. ill keep an eye out for a lil bit see if i see anything new.

kooky panda
09-10-11, 09:34 PM
I am not the tech savy person,,, lol but I saw this post earlier from another member

Hi, I'm an android user and I used to have the same problem...it was that all my team lava games were taking up too much memory on my phone...apps lagged, froze, forced closed, etc... but team lava has just given android users the ability to save most of their games on your sd card which fixes a lot of this! Go to settings, manage apps, then choose a team lava app and choose "save to sd card"...repeat for all tl games and this should help dramatically! This feature is available for Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, City Story, and Fashion Story...not yet available for Farm Story and I'm not sure about Zoo Story since I donMt play that one. Hope this helps!

swifttopher
09-10-11, 09:57 PM
ok i went to try what you said and i clicked settings then apps then manage apps but when i click on restaurant story or bakery story the only options i get are uninstall and clear cashe. clear defaults and force stop are there but are not clickable. is there another way to move then to the memory card i have 8 gigs they will fit if i find out how.

swifttopher
09-10-11, 10:23 PM
i went and cleared all data i could and deleted all unwanted apps my phone says i have just under 50 mb free space and still not running. as i try to scroll down to accept gifts it resets. its acting just like a weak breaker that flips everytime you plug something in. i get my restaurant to load exit all the pop up boxes and can see my cafe. if i click stove i get reset. if i click to place gifts they disappear next time it resets. i can travel to other cafes and tip but cant send gifts. i get reset as soon as i click gift.

swifttopher
09-10-11, 10:33 PM
where are the people that are supposed to fix these problems. where is the email or phone number to team lava. i appreciate moderators trying to help but i need an expert. i dont believe there are experts reading the forums. do they even care if the app is not working.

greygull
09-10-11, 10:39 PM
Email is support@teamlava.com - they are closed on the weekends, but you should receive an automated response within a few minutes. Make sure to provide your ID, device, it's version number, your game version number (found on the Help/FAQ box in game) and what you've reported here. After you receive the automated reply, only reply back to it, don't create a new email. It's faster for them to respond to one ticket instead of multiple.

swifttopher
09-10-11, 10:46 PM
heres a question for ya. i have started playing bakery story since my cafe has been gliching and it hasnt missed a beat. no gliches at all. could there be something to it like maybe its not my phone but maybe the server or something. im no expert but it seems logical that it might be not on my end.

greygull
09-10-11, 10:50 PM
I honestly don't know - but it could be. I'd suggest including that info when/if you email them. I don't think I've ever heard of giving support too much info lol.

swifttopher
09-10-11, 11:09 PM
ok done thanks for your help ill post if i get a fix for it.

jovenal
09-11-11, 11:32 PM
ok i went to try what you said and i clicked settings then apps then manage apps but when i click on restaurant story or bakery story the only options i get are uninstall and clear cashe. clear defaults and force stop are there but are not clickable. is there another way to move then to the memory card i have 8 gigs they will fit if i find out how.

Your HTC phone only has 250 MB of space and it sounds like you're running out of room. Moving some of your app and data to SD card should help like kooky posted. This only works with Android 2.2 and above, it sounds like your HTC is still running Android 2.1. You need to update your phone to at least Android 2.2 and you should be able to follow the instruction on post#6.