PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync?!?!?

Unregistered
10-13-10, 09:09 PM
My game keeps warning me that is out of sync with server. Lost buildings that I bought and lost all parks that I placed! Please HELP! My ID is: Rafy666. Also all the people that were living are now 0!!!!

Dgleary
10-13-10, 09:15 PM
I'm having same exact problem to my favorite game

Unregistered
10-13-10, 09:16 PM
Why are my city getting all screwed up. They are saying contracts are expired. It will not allow me to just abandon them either. I try to just move on but the sync thing has screwed my city. I had over 170,000 resident that must have been abducted by aliens. What is going on?

My account is r3d1

Groba
10-13-10, 09:18 PM
Same here :( Help us !!

Unregistered
10-13-10, 09:22 PM
I am having the same problems. What's up?

Fairfield

Unregistered
10-13-10, 09:22 PM
Same here ! Whole system is out of synch !!!!

Unregistered
10-13-10, 09:37 PM
My citizens have come home.

Groba
10-13-10, 09:43 PM
Fixed !! My citizens are back home !

Unregistered
10-15-10, 07:55 AM
I also had this problem and it eventually went away. Obviously there was a problem on the server. One would think that the development team would at least acknowledge this thread and say they were working on it and reply when it was fixed. I'm not asking for particulars but just an acknowledgement of a problem.

This seems to be a pattern with this company, no responses!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-17-10, 10:44 AM
Hi, lost 7 contracts at 12 hours each this morning. Was out of sync but when I next tapped on factories, all I could do was start new contracts. No money receieved for completing these contracts and no 'option' other than to start new contracts. I can't tell you what it says in Help / FAQ about this as none of the lines are opening .... . Frozen? Memory? Everything else is ok now. Love City Story but where's my money? id: snazzy1

Unregistered
11-07-10, 01:42 AM
Today same happened to me

Nimaornud
11-07-10, 02:47 AM
There was a message about 7.30am UK winter time to say that the game would be off for an hour or so for essential maintenance. I think I may have lost control of my city at 8am? Anyway thy apologised on their message, but it would have been wise to publish a notice on their forum too. I guess it's keep trying and risk loosing your progress or leave it alone. Leaving I alone is vey difficult when you are so used to picking the thing up!