PDA

View Full Version : We luv gems

143Blue
09-10-11, 06:57 PM
gems are awsome to have since they make your shop look better in some ways like the magic box can get you maniquins and groovy can get you the awsome hair and changing rooms....BUT!Q they cost GEMS! and as you know theyre so hard to earn! so the next choice is to buy them.. but theyre expensive! they most they go is 40% off! why not 50%? i know so many people including me would buy they gems if they r on sale that much! i hav bought gems before and now my parents wont let me buy more unless theyre 50% off! pls comment if you agree thnxs!:)

Rachael98
09-10-11, 07:01 PM
TeamLava's only source of income is gems; they need to make money. If they reduce it too much they'll go into the red. Perhaps a one-day-special-event might be feasible off them, but I doubt much more than that:).

143Blue
09-10-11, 07:06 PM
hmm yes i know.... but a one day sale for gems with 50% off will make ppl like me go crazy and beg my dad to buy me more:) and then they can go back to the regular no sale gems:) pls consider this TL! i really want to buy more gems! lol i already spent $12 dollars on your game! and hmm my friend elle has spent $150! and my other friend anny angel spent probly more than $500! pls do it for us and others:) we already spent money;)

Rachael98
09-10-11, 07:09 PM
hmm yes i know.... but a one day sale for gems with 50% off will make ppl like me go crazy and beg my dad to buy me more:) and then they can go back to the regular no sale gems:) pls consider this TL! i really want to buy more gems! lol i already spent $12 dollars on your game! and hmm my friend elle has spent $150! and my other friend anny angel spent probly more than $500! pls do it for us and others:) we already spent money;)

TL's game; I'm just a player:).
I understand what you're saying; it would create a major feeding frenzy and definately bring them in an above-average cash flow. But if we then got used to that idea, would we expect it more often, and push for 60% off etc, therefore losing them money in the long run?

Hawaiianmomma
09-10-11, 07:10 PM
Then maybe some ppl shouldn't comment on wasting gems....it seems contradictory.......they are going to have to go on sale soon......the economy in the U.S isn't doing well.......they'll have to pay taxes for those million dollar a day sales

Rachael98
09-10-11, 07:13 PM
Then maybe some ppl shouldn't comment on wasting gems....it seems contradictory.......they are going to have to go on sale soon......the economy in the U.S isn't doing well.......they'll have to pay taxes for those million dollar a day sales

Umm...it's not good anywhere...they will have to pay-but I suppose something is better than nothing?

143Blue
09-10-11, 07:21 PM
hmmm idk actually! i would be satisfied with 50% i wouldnt want more! lol its just 24 gems for $5 my parents say no and most people tht play this game are kids so they dont earn the money and the parents decide yes or no. only the like kids with parents like mine who dont like the idea of spending money on a game will want this sale. i know anny elle and others ddont care that much but the kids who never get to buy gems would like this oppurtunity

Rachael98
09-10-11, 07:28 PM
hmmm idk actually! i would be satisfied with 50% i wouldnt want more! lol its just 24 gems for $5 my parents say no and most people tht play this game are kids so they dont earn the money and the parents decide yes or no. only the like kids with parents like mine who dont like the idea of spending money on a game will want this sale. i know anny elle and others ddont care that much but the kids who never get to buy gems would like this oppurtunity

I see your point...well, we'll have to wait for GM to feedback on Monday...

kooky panda
09-10-11, 09:07 PM
Op has requested thread to be closed.