PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Suggestions

143Blue
09-10-11, 02:26 PM
hey guys this is Blue Fashions any way some GReAt suggestions are here:
OK TL u need to let us expand more or give us an upstair for our shops! us High level ppl are annoyed and have nothing to do with extra coins
thats it for now! thnxs for reading find me on Fashion!
Blue Fashions:)

Hawaiianmomma
09-10-11, 02:30 PM
Ah cutie we all want this....get some of your friends to come to forums to help push these ideas.....
I need more space at my space shop....there is not enough for a woman to comfortably "Nest"

143Blue
09-10-11, 02:34 PM
oh i have lol i posted on all the high levels wall to comment on the forum and to email:( sadly people think Team lava doesnt care but Im trying hard cuz my friend has nothing to spend her 5,000,000 coins on! pls email or comment on my forum!:)

sissy8
09-10-11, 03:04 PM
coins are a problem in all the games i have millions and millions (wish i had that in real live:)) but what can I do with all that money:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rachael98
09-10-11, 03:13 PM
oh i have lol i posted on all the high levels wall to comment on the forum and to email:( sadly people think Team lava doesnt care but Im trying hard cuz my friend has nothing to spend her 5,000,000 coins on! pls email or comment on my forum!:)

TL do care; it just takes them a little while to implement things.

coins are a problem in all the games i have millions and millions (wish i had that in real live:)) but what can I do with all that money:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sure they'll come in useful at some point:p...

Hawaiianmomma
09-10-11, 03:15 PM
TL can give you your goose for farm Sweet Sissy


143Blue.....very very true......many are constantly surfing apps to find other games setup similar to replace TL stories
Its a bad shot for me......I dropped too much kalaand don't like watching things tank when I vest.
My desire is longevity.....but this can be only achieved with changes.....I'm looking forward to it.....

143Blue
09-10-11, 03:20 PM
yes they are! me and my friends were trying out world Of Fashion its exactly like fashion story! except WORsE nothing compares to it! i think it was cuz world of fashion needs open feint tho:/ also maybe TL cares a lilttle but alot of people think NOT they just think TL wants our money! plus TL should consider letting us expand more! they will get more revenue since wen we expand we buy more gem stuff!

Hawaiianmomma
09-10-11, 03:27 PM
True...a lot of my friends think the same way and can't blame them for it as at times I also feel this way....
Lots of unanswered emails....laggy and glitchy game time....disappearing gems....trolls and trogs....limited space and limited higher levels....and we yet stay for each other and the friendly bonds we make....a more cohesive engine work is needed without losing the body.....

shakiba
09-10-11, 07:32 PM
Blue Fashions? Hey i know you, well i've seen ur shop, its nice. Gotta make a note of that, next time i see ur shop. :I

puggielover
10-01-11, 08:10 AM
I would like 19 X 22 like on RS. I have nothing to do with 6 million coins. :(

LCAHEARTS
10-01-11, 04:26 PM
I had mentioned in some other suggestion thread that it'd be nice if they let us buy gems with coins. They don't have to make it easy. It's not like it doesn't take time to make the millions and millions of coins, you know? They could give us 10 gems for IDK, 3 million coins or something? But something along those lines would be smart in the sense that it would keep people playing to at least earn the coins to get the gems. It would also bring back players or inspire players who cannot BUY gems to play the game more/better.

Rachael98
10-01-11, 04:29 PM
I had mentioned in some other suggestion thread that it'd be nice if they let us buy gems with coins. They don't have to make it easy. It's not like it doesn't take time to make the millions and millions of coins, you know? They could give us 10 gems for IDK, 3 million coins or something? But something along those lines would be smart in the sense that it would keep people playing to at least earn the coins to get the gems. It would also bring back players or inspire players who cannot BUY gems to play the game more/better.

There are many other ways to get gems too now, though:).

LCAHEARTS
10-01-11, 04:48 PM
Oh I know :) I just meant for those of us who are millionaires with coins. Lol!

143Blue
10-03-11, 03:42 PM
the coins for gems idea is good but im not sure if they would do it cuz i heard tht they probly wont since gems is there only income:(

kleinekitty8
10-09-11, 07:07 AM
Or we could at least get more mastery levels to earn gems. This is definitely easy to implement for TL. I want to bake more mermaid dresses!!!

143Blue
10-09-11, 03:06 PM
Or we could at least get more mastery levels to earn gems. This is definitely easy to implement for TL. I want to bake more mermaid dresses!!!
oh yeah! maybe a level 6 mastery lol

Rachael98
10-09-11, 03:13 PM
oh yeah! maybe a level 6 mastery lol

Or just level 5 first:p?

143Blue
10-09-11, 05:52 PM
well the level 5 would pronly be like coins and alevel 6 would be a gem!:)
Or just level 5 first:p?

Candyapple05
10-11-11, 01:23 AM
Give.me some lol i could always use some money

kleinekitty8
10-11-11, 01:57 AM
has anyone an idea how to best promote this 6 mastery level thing?

Rachael98
10-11-11, 05:43 AM
has anyone an idea how to best promote this 6 mastery level thing?

Make it's own separate discussion thread, with a poll.

MissFabQueen
12-19-11, 07:22 PM
You don't bake mermaid dresses! XD You order them!