PDA

View Full Version : Why I don't have the new update ????

jojo9266
09-10-11, 11:11 AM
My Storm8 ID : jojo9266
Level : 52
Boutique Name : jojo

I found everyone have the new update of "Punk Rock Catalog" but I don't have, why ?
Also, they can get the "Leather Jacket" when buying GEMS but I can't , why ?

The free gift of leather gift only have 34 hours left, please help me to solve this problem .

Thanks

redbites
09-10-11, 11:14 AM
Update happen slowly for some users but you should recieve them by Tuesday at the latest or you can reinstall your game or restart your device and you probably will be able to see them

greygull
09-10-11, 11:14 AM
Updates roll out slowly, for all games. You can try restarting your device, but if that doesn't bring it up, the it will be there by Tuesday.

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=13

redbites
09-10-11, 11:16 AM
Ha ha lol posted at the same time

jojo9266
09-10-11, 11:19 AM
Reinstall the game ? Will I lose everything and need to play it from the very beginning ?
I have try to restart my iphone but it still doesn't work.
I want to get the free gift but it only got 34hrs left, I can't wait until Tue, please help !!!

redbites
09-10-11, 11:20 AM
Reinstall the game ? Will I lose everything and need to play it from the very beginning ?
I have try to restart my iphone but it still doesn't work.
I want to get the free gift but it only got 34hrs left, I can't wait until Tue, please help !!!
No you won't lose your data because your save game file is synced to your device

jojo9266
09-10-11, 11:23 AM
Really will not lose the data ? Did you try to reinstall and the data still here ?
I am really scare to lose it all !

greygull
09-10-11, 11:28 AM
I've reinstalled many times - it basically resets to just the newest update, instead of multiple updates packed in. I've never lost a thing, and I've even transferred with no problems. I'm not techy enough to explain it out, but sometimes a delete and reinstall really helps out.

Edit: I should say - you will keep everything! Don't worry! Sometimes a game that has been updated multiple times will start lagging, because of all the info your device has stored. For TL games (others vary, so check with them before doing it) reinstalling clears the excess data, allowing a faster gameplay, without losing any relevant info.

sliczna
09-10-11, 11:49 AM
I did everything mentioned above and still don't have the update. We have two iPads at home here and the other iPad already has the update since yesterday. Why is that? How does this work?

greygull
09-10-11, 12:03 PM
It's completely random. I play on two devices - sometimes both get the update, sometimes only one, sometimes neither. I'm not sure why it happens like that.

Phthon
09-10-11, 02:52 PM
It's completely random. I play on two devices - sometimes both get the update, sometimes only one, sometimes neither. I'm not sure why it happens like that.

It depends on how good you were all week...Santa IS watching!

Rachael98
09-10-11, 03:08 PM
It depends on how good you were all week...Santa IS watching!

Ahh...I see how this works...Toasty is The Muscle (I think;)), GM is Santa:p...
No, it's completely random, and restarting your device and reinstalling is the only way that might help. Also, try looking at "Featured"; you might have just not got the notification.

jojo9266
09-10-11, 07:37 PM
I had do everything, delete and reinstall the game; upgrade a new OS; restart iphone , but it still not appear, so sad.
Is the only thing I can do is wait ?
But the time to get free gift of "leather jacket" is almost out.

kooky panda
09-10-11, 07:39 PM
I had do everything, delete and reinstall the game; upgrade a new OS; restart iphone , but it still not appear, so sad.
Is the only thing I can do is wait ?
But the time to get free gift of "leather jacket" is almost out.

yes the updates roll out over days. You should have by Tuesday. sorry. I was lucky and got it this week. I was one of the late ones a few weeks ago.

note:the buy gems offer for the free gift is separate from the updates. You may or may not get the
free offer on Tuesday. I have gotten my updates on tuesday but no free offer.