PDA

View Full Version : Wall bug in NS

Leire22
09-10-11, 09:45 AM
Dunno if all could notice last days, that some walls in night club does not work, if u want to post on them, u get out of sync and game crash to your club. Many players are there angry that they cant even use their wall, and noone cant either. It looks for another big bug, hope it will be fixed soon. I seen during dancing at others minimum 2 walls from 70, which had this bug.

badger8
09-10-11, 11:05 AM
This isn't me personally, but I have quite a few neighbors that are posting messages that they can't access their message walls. It's with these same nbrs that I get a force-close every time I try to access their walls. They can still tip and receive tips.
I don't know which devices they are on...
Anyone else having this problem???

redbites
09-10-11, 11:17 AM
This person had the same problem so you are not the only one: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17494-Wall-bug-in-NS

badger8
09-10-11, 11:48 AM
thanks Red. I looked but didn't see this thread.

greygull
09-10-11, 11:58 AM
I'm moving this to NS Bugs.

badger8
09-10-11, 12:39 PM
Yup. I also posted on this. Seems to be a big problem.

kooky panda
09-10-11, 05:07 PM
what device do you play on? its version?
Are you playing on wifi ?

kooky panda
09-10-11, 05:09 PM
I am going to merge this with the other thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17494-Wall-bug-in-NS

zoroak
09-11-11, 06:16 AM
My nbr started having this problem with wall posts, we can't post on her wall, it crashes saying connection lost. We can dance and gift and so can she but her wall is empty, though the news feed works. Her problem started 5 days ago and she has e-mailed support but so far, the problem still prevails. I don't have a prob with posting on other nbr's walls. Obviously I don't have her device and app details.

bandglove
09-11-11, 08:19 AM
I have been having this problem for three days and its kind of defeating the purpose of the game. No communication with others. I have reported this a couple times and nothing has happened. I have the iPod touch. Others are having the same problem and are very upset. Please fix this soon.

Emma81UK
09-12-11, 06:08 AM
Exact same problem here. I'm using an iPad 2, I can't view my own wall, just loses connection and boots me back to my club. Also sum nbrs Walls I can't view either to post I have visited. VErrryyyy annoying problem. Only happening in nightclub. Other story games r fine.

kooky panda
09-12-11, 08:18 AM
I will send this other to GM. when I hear anything I will let you know.

anyone else having this problem?

Please let me know the device you play on and its IOS version>

example-- iphone 4 IOS version 4.3.5

cutienn
09-12-11, 05:16 PM
I have the same problem, my device is iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.3. It's really unconvenient if i can't read msg at all. :-(

di1975
09-12-11, 06:04 PM
Can't post on a certain wall. Crashes. Dancers disappear

zoroak
09-13-11, 12:43 AM
My nbr is at her wits' end, she e-mailed support ages ago, this is her 9th day without wall posts! She loves the social aspect of this game and is a high level player, PLEASE FIX!

sterlingempire
09-13-11, 01:10 PM
No, I seem to be fine :)

bandglove
09-13-11, 03:44 PM
Seriously why has this problem not been fixed yet please notify me somehow if or when this will be fixed.

umsara
09-13-11, 04:49 PM
I am using: Apple IPod 8GB, version 4.1 (8B118), Game version 1.0.3
My problem started on Sept 9, 2011
I can not view my wall. When I try, game says, "Aw Darn, no connection, try to connect" I have a connection though. All other functions of the game seem to be working fine. I can view other gamers walls, so I know it is not an update or maintenance issue.*
I have deleted the game 2 times & reloaded. Still, same problem. Some of my neighbors are experiencing the same problem.*
Please, any help you can provide with this issue would be greatly appreciated as I truly love this game! I have spent some money to purchase club cash & would love to continue on that same path as I am on a higher level.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide as the game is quickly loosing it's charm!

GroupMagma
09-13-11, 05:30 PM
Can you please post your Nightclub names, or verify if you have any special characters in your names (i.e. non alphanumeric characters)?

Also, any device info and game version info you could provide would help a lot. :)

bandglove
09-13-11, 06:19 PM
My club name is Margarita Rocks I have an iPod touch 8gb I don't know where to locate which version I'm playing.

kooky panda
09-13-11, 06:29 PM
My club name is Margarita Rocks I have an iPod touch 8gb I don't know where to locate which version I'm playing.

look under your help section in your game.

bandglove
09-13-11, 06:40 PM
I keep trying to post this so sorry if it keeps showing up the version is 1.0.3 club name Margarita Rocks iPod touch 8GB

Emma81UK
09-14-11, 07:15 AM
I have this problem. Can't view wall and sum nbrs Walls. Playing on an iPad 2 with firmware 4.3.5. NS version 1.0.3. In game name is DanceMania with Brit flag, heart, shoe and wine glass icons in name of club.

Emma81UK
09-14-11, 07:38 AM
Oh just to add, I have rebooted iPad, deleted and redownloaded it and same prob exists. I play both 3G and wifi, but wifi mainly.

kooky panda
09-14-11, 11:22 AM
Can you please post your Nightclub names, or verify if you have any special characters in your names (i.e. non alphanumeric characters)?

Also, any device info and game version info you could provide would help a lot. :)

Please provide the above information here, and also email support@teamlava.com with
your storm ID / nightclub game and all the same information.

umsara
09-14-11, 06:43 PM
September 14. My wall is working now! Thank you so much!

I am using: Apple IPod 8GB, version 4.1 (8B118), Game version 1.0.3
My problem started on Sept 9, 2011
I can not view my wall. When I try, game says, "Aw Darn, no connection, try to connect" I have a connection though. All other functions of the game seem to be working fine. I can view other gamers walls, so I know it is not an update or maintenance issue.*
I have deleted the game 2 times & reloaded. Still, same problem. Some of my neighbors are experiencing the same problem.*
Please, any help you can provide with this issue would be greatly appreciated as I truly love this game! I have spent some money to purchase club cash & would love to continue on that same path as I am on a higher level.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide as the game is quickly loosing it's charm!

kooky panda
09-14-11, 06:44 PM
September 14. My wall is working now! Thank you so much!

OH thanks for letting us know!!!
Now a happy dance for nightclub players...

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/happydancedog.jpg

did you email support, or did it just get fixed?

badger8
09-14-11, 06:57 PM
Yup! The nbr I couldn't access before, I can now. must be fixed!

Emma81UK
09-15-11, 01:48 PM
Yay I can see my wall again!