PDA

View Full Version : Transfer items from CS

Unregistered
10-13-10, 07:31 AM
Dear TL,

If you don't have time?! for designing new stuff and adding new options you could transfer some items from CS to FS.
I can imagine on my farm items from CS such as; houses, pool, river, pond, fountain, solar and wind farm, even mansion.
I would love new weekly updates even with 1 new item every week just untill that happens do something such as transfering items from one game to another (that shouldn't take much time).. but that can do good just for a while. If you keep going like till now you'll loose players.

Love this game but getting bored.

deadpix
10-13-10, 08:07 PM
-- SNIP -- untill that happens do something such as transfering items from one game to another (that shouldn't take much time) -- SNIP --.

As a software/applications developer, it always puts a smile on my lips whenever I read statements like this one :)

Why just the other day I had a user/customer say to me:

"The two applications are soooo similar; I need some forms (input screens) and reports from this application to be in the other one as well, I believe it will be really easy for your team to just copy-and-paste them from one application to the other right?"