PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon tea set shock/disappointment

SunflowerMeadow
09-09-11, 04:18 PM
I loved the afternoon tea set, so bought gems just to get it. Imagine my shock, surprise, disappointment, when I saw that the graphic was smaller than the rabbit, the chickens, the plants, ect!! What use is this??? I was thinking it would be the size of the lemonade table that I got in a chest over a year ago. It looks absolutely ridiculous next to my house! You can barely tell what it is. PLEASE fix this graphic TL. you rushed to fix the graphic fluke that had the gazing ball & tiny house in one. A graphic that no one wanted fixed. So I hope you show the same speed in fixing a real graphic problem. If not fixed, lots of buyers are going to want their money back. Such a pretty & awesome graphic, & you blew it. Mine is sitting in inventory, & I paid real money for it!

hectorloch
09-09-11, 04:32 PM
Yes, I share your disappointment. It's tiny. The 3 items this week are all out of scale with each other.

kooky panda
09-09-11, 09:45 PM
I was also disappointed in the size.

(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17480-Afternoon-tea-party-absurb-scale-photo)http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/99a81f7e.jpg

redbobcat
09-09-11, 11:40 PM
I agree, it is too small! Which was a surprise since it's usually the other way around, the new items being too big. Like that new cave (3x3) or new buildings in City Story :). This tea set should be the same size as lemonade table.

Hawaiianmomma
09-09-11, 11:52 PM
I think they tried to scale it to the size of our Gnomeos & Juliets....

myweedpatch
09-10-11, 12:04 AM
TL,

Though the art work was great for the tea set/patio furniture, and the recent the farm truck, your scaling is WAY off. Please. I beg you to do some quality control testing before putting it out. It's not fair we spend our money on these things before we get to see how it REALLY looks.

I mean, the peacock is bugger than the truck and the new patio furniture is Soooo tiny. If you set the old wooden lemonade patio furniture or even the BBQ next to it it looks awful!

eanddaddy
09-10-11, 07:04 AM
I'm glad to see these posts about the size of the tea party. Sorry about the monetary deal that it is. I would buy it, but not unless Team Lava fixes/alters it. :-(

dreyea
09-10-11, 10:17 AM
I also posted on your other post in the Farm Story discussion, but i thought id post it here as well, because im not sure which thread TL will look at :)

The first time i ever bought a gift with gem purchase ( usually just buy 24 gems every now and then) and i was disappointed with the scale of the tea set as well :( Please Teamlava, change it to be the same scale as the patio table :)

scotslassuk
09-10-11, 07:16 PM
Not only was I disappointed at the size off the tea set i mean the gnomes are bigger than it and it looks ridiculous sitting there it's like something out off the 3bears!! "who's been sitting in my chair?" ehhh nobody because it's suitable only for use in a dolls house. Not only is this ridiculous looking I had problems with the process off buying the gems from the pop up, it eventually processed long enough for me to put in password etc then I waited and waited yes waited then voila! NOTHING!! I was livid as it had taken me at least the best part off an hour to get it to process and yes my iPhone is running on it's right update from iTunes, so again it popped up for my details I clicked cancel as I have been caught out before and ended up with 2cats and 200 and something gems!! Not amused ?26.00 for 2cats that I hateanyway still no sign off completion then it came up again so I put details in it said "you have already purchased click to download" YES I thought got it this time! NOPE I now have 2STUPID PENCIL DRAWINGS OFF T-SETS but only ONE SET OFF GEMS!! I didn't want 2 I wanted 1..I can't check my bank as it won't be off yet but I would appreciate if I have been charged ?26 for this rubbish how I go about getting a refund? Am willing to pay for 1set not 2! I never even got2 lots off gems!!This will be my LAST EVER PURCHASE OFF GEMS I am livid it's meant to be a FARM it's turning into a CIRCUS!! Sorry about rant but I am sure you can appreciate my reasons for it? Thanks I appreciate any help given. I am now going to go and have a cry to make me feel better

greygull
09-10-11, 07:23 PM
@scot - if your purchases have not been showing up properly (either not receiving the gems or the item), you will need to contact support@teamlava.com Even if you can't access your bank currently, you should be able to access your iTunes purchases. Provide your ID, game, dates that this has occurred, and the iTunes receipts. Support should be able to fix it for you. They are closed over the weekends, but you should still receive an automated reply within a few minutes. If you have not heard back by Tuesday or Wednesday, reply back to the automated message, reporting all the info again.

scotslassuk
09-10-11, 07:44 PM
Sorry me again! I would also like it to be noted I also paid "Real Money" for this rip off I would appreciate how I can get my money back this is stupid looking and does nothing to enhance the look off your "farm" that's if you can call it a "farm" now with all the stupid prizes from the latest chest! Let's face it when was the last time you seen a pirate ship sail down a farmers field.....mmm I think never! Also there has to be some sort off software that can determine what prize you have had from each chest? Who wants 2off everything because if your luck is like mine with the chests that's exactly what you will get double even treble all the naff prizes never on a first go have I ever had anything decent! One nbr has 10 yes 10!! Piles off sand with a chest in it!! If that was me I would be screaming for my money back!! Yes I am livid about what is going on with me and I do want my money refunded I loved this farm when I first started in February now I am finding it ridiculous when you go to a nbr and they have a mermaid lagoon and a pirate boat! It's not a farm anymore it's becoming a very expensive joke!! I am seriously thinking off selling up and moving on!! I have made many real friends through this but i will wait and see what happens before I make my final decision

kooky panda
09-10-11, 07:50 PM
Scotslassuk as GG stated below, you will need to contact support with your gem purchase issues.(post 10)

Lets try and keep this thread on the topic of the size of the tea set. I have sent this over to GM to review. I will let everyone know if I find out anything.
Since TL increased the size of the farm truck, they may be able to increase this one too. I will keep an eye on mine and let you know if I see it change.

scotslassuk
09-10-11, 07:57 PM
I did not see that GG had already replied to my rant about the tea-set had I seen it I would have posted about the chests in another thread. I appreciate that you are trying to resolve the tea-set issue and I will post about the double and treble items in another thread. Once again thanks for the quick reply

scotslassuk
09-10-11, 08:02 PM
Thanks very much GG for the info supplied, I keep all my emails with transactions that I have purchased and will no doubt have that by Monday. Once again many thanks

greygull
09-10-11, 08:04 PM
You are very welcome! Just make sure not to send a new email after receiving the automated one - it will take longer to resolve if there are multiple tickets.

scotslassuk
09-10-11, 08:10 PM
You are very welcome! Just make sure not to send a new email after receiving the automated one - it will take longer to resolve if there are multiple tickets.

Oh thanks very much for that extra piece off info I will make sure I have all the information in the one email and make sure i don't miss anything. Once again I appreciate your quick response to my "rant" lol

eskimomommy
09-13-11, 12:57 AM
i love it...Gnomeos and Juliets, my new offical name for my sweet little gnomes. Thanks for sharing that bit if genius creativity.