PDA

View Full Version : Leather Jacket

MFAcct
09-09-11, 02:17 PM
I can't wear anything underneath the jacket. Like a shirt. Is this on purpose or...?

aykaysee
09-09-11, 06:22 PM
yeah, it kind of sucks. They should've put this item in one of the accessories tabs or make a separate tab for jackets.

caljean
09-10-11, 12:50 PM
Is this issue permanent. I know it bothers a lot of players who don't want to go half naked. Maybe we can start layering clothes and more accessories such as umbrellas, scarf, mufflers, gloves earmuffs legwarmers. Please help. Thank u

mcgee22
09-10-11, 01:52 PM
This update was badly planned. First the teaser is misleading by showing the leather jacket w the rest of the outfit. It would have been great to be able to order the jackets instead of the same old star earrings. If I want star earrings I'll get the 30 mins ones, not the 1 day ones!
The worst part of the planing came in w the avatar item.... to make a jacket that you cannot use as a real jacket w things underneath! Its really bad, who made that decision? I would be super upset if I had paid money for it.
With all the great suggestions we have made, how is it that these decisions r still being made?
They turned something that could have been a great update into a great dissappointment.

shakiba
09-11-11, 05:06 PM
yea, i guess people ae complaining that this week's update was misleading. We have no choice.

browneyedchica69
11-18-11, 12:14 AM
How can you get the leather jacket? From one of the magic boxes???

felicitybliss
11-18-11, 12:26 AM
If memory serves, it was a free with gem purchase or limited time offer from August or September.

browneyedchica69
11-18-11, 12:32 AM
OHH...Thank you.

partygirl1o1
11-19-11, 09:35 AM
Ikr! I think it's so cute, but every time I wear it I get immature girls saying "Your outfit is inappropriate" It wood b AWSOME if we could layer!