PDA

View Full Version : Where is the new Fashion Story merchandise?

jtemple
09-09-11, 12:30 PM
Sometimes when I level up, it notifies me that I can now purchase new items, but they're not the regular "designs" in the groups. Like recently I leveled up and it told me i could now purchase a sparkly pencil skirt and a couple other items, but I can't find them on the game. Help!

kooky panda
09-09-11, 12:33 PM
sometimes advance items will show up when someone reaches the level. It is not yet in the game, but will be something that comes out later.

nvangel
09-09-11, 02:10 PM
That's like me...I'm above level 50 and have uninstalled reinstalled game and I still don't have some clothing groups I see others have who are a lower level than I. What gives with that? I still only have 10 to choose from. Also missing today's updTe

kooky panda
09-09-11, 02:41 PM
That's like me...I'm above level 50 and have uninstalled reinstalled game and I still don't have some clothing groups I see others have who are a lower level than I. What gives with that? I still only have 10 to choose from. Also missing today's updTe
quick question... when you are in your catalog do you have the first "all" button checked? If you have casual, formal, nighlife or runway checked then you will only see the items those catagories.

porgirl718
09-09-11, 03:25 PM
Farm Story*
City Story
Restaurant Story*
Empire Story
Zoo Story
Nightclub Story
Fashion Story
You can use my Storm8 ID for these games: porgirl718

Rachael98
09-09-11, 03:27 PM
Farm Story*
City Story
Restaurant Story*
Empire Story
Zoo Story
Nightclub Story
Fashion Story
You can use my Storm8 ID for these games: porgirl718

Please use the Add Me Forums (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me) for this.

I like the items appearing early; a little preview!

nvangel
09-09-11, 04:27 PM
Yes I am in the all category. And its 4:25 pm PST and still not showing any updates for today. My other tl games received the new items but not fashion. Was these only for iPhones? I'm on android 2.3

kooky panda
09-09-11, 07:06 PM
Yes I am in the all category. And its 4:25 pm PST and still not showing any updates for today. My other tl games received the new items but not fashion. Was these only for iPhones? I'm on android 2.3 updates roll out over days. If you did not get the punk catalog today you should have it by Tuesday. You will not get a pop-up it will just appear in your catalog.

kooky panda
09-09-11, 07:08 PM

I responded to this the other day on this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16962-why&p=120431#post120431
never heard back from you.