PDA

View Full Version : Knowing neighbors water you

Idytme
10-12-10, 03:13 PM
It would be great if there was an icon next to your neighbor's name that they watered you, instead of having to rely on looking at the wall. It would make watering neighbors a lot faster, as you would not need to take all the extra steps of posting on the wall. I have 100 now and even with cut and paste this takes a while. I think a lot of people water and do not post because it is so much faster, but then you don't know who has watered you and as many people have said when you are short on time you'd rather just water the neighbors who have been watering you.
Thank-you

Unregistered
10-13-10, 12:31 PM
I thought that when u go to your news thread, the area below where u get your gifts, it lists who has watered u. Each of these says the same thing under their name" watered your farm", I see names listed here that are not on my wall so I assumed this was farm story letting u know who watered if they didn't post to my wall.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 07:54 PM
The problem with the news feed is that it is only 10 or so lines. It should be 24-48 hours. I also have too big of a neighbor list and I do the good neighbor thing and water and gift every single one of them. I love that I know when to gift, because I use that feature to know when to water, but I need to know who is watering me so I can cut this list way down. I know some people just cut out those with a low star rating but I have a few that do water me every day, I think I am their only neighbor. I know that even though I change my crops 2-4 times a day, that people come when I am full and they cannot water. I also know that I have a bunch of folks who do not water and do not gift (and how am I to know if they tried to gift, as I fill my quota most every day) and I am spending all this time doing it to them. I feel stupid that I have a notepad and a list of names I am "watching" and am having to check all the time whether they came to water or not - because the news feed is so short. I would like it so if they come to water and just hit the water button one time (even if the farm is fully watered) then you have a button that says "watered" (next to gift and visit) and you know they are a good neighbor. It would make it so much easier to drop the ones who are not. Because I have a lot of neighbors and I water and gift every day, I almost always have a full field - this is my strategy for maximum $ and XP. I will spend the time on the people who spend the time on me. I just want an easier way to get rid of the slackers, please.