PDA

View Full Version : Issues with accepting Materials Requests

interval26
09-08-11, 03:23 PM
Howdy, TeamLava posse!

I'm running in to an (episodic) issue with accepting Materials Requests from City Story neighbors. Several times today I've run into the following error message when trying to accept a request:

"Oh darn! We were unable to send the material to your friend."

I believe most (if not all) of the requests I saw issues with were from brand new neighbors. After some time passes, and I close/re-open the app, I am able to eventually accept the request successfully.

One of my neighbors mentioned that they were having issues sending materials last night, as well.

Device: 1st gen iPad, vs 4.3.4
App: City Story 1.2.5

Rachael98
09-08-11, 03:44 PM
Hmm...how interesting. Have you tried syncing your device with iTunes?

Hawaiianmomma
09-08-11, 03:51 PM
I've synced and my gifts have been botched for almost 3 weeks now....and my gifting & receiving supplies.
It's bugged

interval26
09-08-11, 04:04 PM
I haven't tried syncing my device with iTunes yet--I'll give that a try tonight.

Here's the message I received from a neighbor that is also experiencing issues with requests: (screenshot)

Rachael98
09-08-11, 04:07 PM
OK...I'd wait for GM to find this then (cue GM:)).

greygull
09-08-11, 04:18 PM
I've seen that happening on RS, BS, and FRS. It's been reported, and TL is looking into it. What I do is if it won't go through the first time, exit out of the app, make it stop running in the background, and when I reopen it it will work.

Hawaiianmomma
09-08-11, 04:19 PM
Tried that on mine it's a no go.....but am very happy others are looking into it

Rachael98
09-08-11, 04:25 PM
I've seen that happening on RS, BS, and FRS. It's been reported, and TL is looking into it. What I do is if it won't go through the first time, exit out of the app, make it stop running in the background, and when I reopen it it will work.

I'm not complaining or anything...but how come my games never have all these bugs:rolleyes:? Good luck:cool:

greygull
09-09-11, 08:33 AM
If this is still happening, please provide your device, it's version number, and your game version number. We are getting more reports for the other games as well. The more info we have to pass onto the Dev team, the faster they can look into it :)

interval26
09-10-11, 12:01 PM
If this is still happening, please provide your device, it's version number, and your game version number. We are getting more reports for the other games as well. The more info we have to pass onto the Dev team, the faster they can look into it :)

Hi greygull,
I provided my device & game version information in my original bug report post, above.
Let me know if you need any additional information.

greygull
09-10-11, 12:04 PM
That's exactly the info needed, thank you! I've been seeing reports in both RS and BS stating CS as well.

Whoville8
09-11-11, 04:12 PM
Hi,
I'm having the same issue - I haven't been able to fill materials requests from neighbours for a few days, even when I check to see if I can gift them, which is what I do instead. I've restarted my phone, but no change.
City Story 1.2.5, iPhone 4, os 4.2.1.

Whoville8
09-13-11, 05:19 PM
Hi its working again! Thanks.

kooky panda
09-13-11, 05:20 PM
Oh good.... Thanks for letting us know.