PDA

View Full Version : problem with the floor tile

ReiAsaka
09-08-11, 12:44 PM
Hi all,
in my restaurant i am not able to put one floor tile on the floor. When i tap on the floor i see a little circle, it seems it is charging something, but then nothing, the floor tile is not placed.
Is it possible to fix it somohow?

Thanks a lot!

kooky panda
09-08-11, 12:55 PM
Try moving all tables chairs, etc away from the area you are trying to place the floor. Something may be blocking the area.

Rachael98
09-08-11, 12:56 PM
Also try restarting your device.

ReiAsaka
09-08-11, 01:24 PM
I have already tryed restarting my iphone 4, and i have also tryed uninstall and re-install the application, but still i'm not able to put this floor tile...
Do you have other ideas?

CopperBoom
09-08-11, 01:29 PM
Do you have any items near the place you want to put the tile? Sometimes items like fireplace or jukebox etc seem to block the area.

ReiAsaka
09-08-11, 01:34 PM
it was a column.. i have moved the column and soon i was able to place the floor tile. thanks for your support!

Rachael98
09-08-11, 01:38 PM
it was a column.. i have moved the column and soon i was able to place the floor tile. thanks for your support!

That's good. Thanks for posting back, and I'm glad it was resolved:).

Kevinbw309
09-08-11, 02:39 PM
I had the same problem, but I put my chocolate fountain in storage and that fixed it :)

Heeelens
07-18-12, 02:22 AM
Hello I have Fashion Story
Me and my friend has the same problem. We can not buy any floor..when we try to put the new floor our phone (Samsung Galaxy S 111) close down.
we have tryed all your tips exept uninstall the game
I hope you can help me :) Thanks from us