PDA

View Full Version : Help! Can't master any item!

mdvjlove
09-08-11, 10:44 AM
Just started playing this game, but I don't get the progress bar for each item, therefore will never be able to master anything. Do I have to wait a while or is there a problem with my game? I had bakery and restaurant before and never had this problem.Any help would be appreciated, thanks...btw, using iPad 1

kooky panda
09-08-11, 10:50 AM
You need to be on level 8 to be able to start mastering.

mdvjlove
09-08-11, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the quick response, I'm almost there! Don't I feel dumb now. I guess I got impatient! Thanks again!

kooky panda
09-08-11, 11:21 AM
Do not feel that way. When I started fashion I noticed that too, I had forgotten the minimal level requirement.
One note since you just started; Be careful scrolling the catalog when making clothes. At the very end is an extra slot you can buy with 24 gems.
There is NOT a confirmation button. If you have 24 gems and accidentally hit it you will lose you 24 gems. You will get the extra slot, but wanted to warn you.

mdvjlove
09-08-11, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the heads up, already wasted 5 gems by finishing a 1 minute dress faster just for not paying enough attention ?Live and learn 

Rachael98
09-08-11, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up, already wasted 5 gems by finishing a 1 minute dress faster just for not paying enough attention ?Live and learn 

Oof...I suppose so. Live and learn:).