PDA

View Full Version : Theme Poll for Restaurant :)

greygull
09-07-11, 09:25 AM
Let's let TL know what new themes we would like to see! Don't forget, they do take time to implement. Also, keep suggesting new items (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16902-Suggestions-for-Restaurant) and new themes (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16848-RS-Theme-Ideas)!

And tell your in game neighbors! Maybe (this is just a thought) if we get a really high number of votes, TL will try to push these out faster!*

*This is just a thought from a fellow player, no guarantees have been made by TL that this will happen.

3squares
09-07-11, 09:53 AM
Calling all cowboys and cowgirls at heart! Vote for Western! ♫♬ O, give me a home, where the buffalo roam...♫♬. Cool cactuses, lizards, Stetsons, chilies, enchiladas, brand, Cowboy Butler, coffee, cornbread, benches, Mexican wallhangings, and more!

bawpotter
09-07-11, 12:22 PM
Definetly a winter wonderland!

luckygirl101
09-08-11, 02:03 PM
OMG!!!!! Beach!!!!! I've been wanting this forever!!!!!

badger8
09-08-11, 03:04 PM
As much as I absolutely love Halloween decorating, it only lasts for a month.
My vote is for Winter wonderland. Heaven knows where I live it seems to last FOREVER!

cakesJordanEz
09-08-11, 06:08 PM
Fall and Halloween would be awesome! I mean they started it when RS first started, but it was only a couple of Halloween decorations! If you want Halloween, (and fall), join my group All about the holiday items. I would appreciate it!

queenrocks77
09-08-11, 06:48 PM
Halloween and cowboys

joyirene
09-08-11, 09:01 PM
Halloween PLEASE!!! Fall would be good too since color schemes would go along with halloween; the whole leaves and pumpkin thing!!

greygull
09-08-11, 09:29 PM
I gotta say it - vote for Space! I would love to have a little green or grey alien for a host! ;)

thispe
09-09-11, 06:41 AM
I gotta say it - vote for Space! I would love to have a little green or grey alien for a host! ;)
That would be AMAZING! I would be willing to shell out quite a few gems for that!
Awesome would also be either wallpaper and tiles looking like space (black with stars) or looking like the walls/floor of a spaceship (with furniture to match) with futuristic windows looking out into space. (admittedly, that would clash with the grass and trees outside a bit)

TravSF
09-09-11, 03:22 PM
All those themes sound stupid.

hippoberry
09-09-11, 03:44 PM
...I'm sure your comment contributed greatly.

I like to see where TL could take the halloween idea.

thispe
09-09-11, 03:50 PM
All those themes sound stupid.

Then you should have posted your own suggestion while you had the chance.

luckygirl101
09-09-11, 04:01 PM
I really like all the ideas but the fall stuff would only really work in the fall. Or Halloween stuff, ya know? Its like the holiday boxes, youll only use the item when its that time of year.

greygull
09-09-11, 04:56 PM
If you have some suggestion for new theme ideas (or just other suggestions in general) please feel free to post them. Negative comments do not help, as stated in the attached thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?1792-Restaurant-Critic-(Giving-Constructive-Feedback)

cillabear
09-13-11, 08:09 PM
Halloween all the way!

ladyluck777
09-13-11, 09:29 PM
Mermaid theme~ not like the one you have now- I mean real mermaid theme with actual mermaids in a lake, wallpaper that is the color of an actual sky and has stars on it or constellations
Dungeons and Dragons
Kinghts theme~ you could really do so much ~ magic box with suit of armors, coat of arms, swords, canons, horses,
Warrior themes
Camelot theme
Star Wars theme

ladyluck777
09-13-11, 09:34 PM
Bridal Theme- but pretty bridal not cheesy bridal theme over the top bridal theme and bachelor theme ~ basketball court bowling alley in magic box for the guys or paintball stuff
for the girl- bridal cake display and beautiful table displays better looking chairs, over the top floral arrangements, candles, curtains

For the dudes- bbq pit and beer-a-mid

TravSF
09-16-11, 03:05 PM
Mermaid theme~ not like the one you have now- I mean real mermaid theme with actual mermaids in a lake, wallpaper that is the color of an actual sky and has stars on it or constellations
Dungeons and Dragons
Kinghts theme~ you could really do so much ~ magic box with suit of armors, coat of arms, swords, canons, horses,
Warrior themes
Camelot theme
Star Wars theme

Please tell me your not being serious? Those sound beyond ridiculous, I cried at the Stars Wars theme suggestion. How about regular restaurant themes? With like a bar, bar tables and stools, and booths! How about that? Stuff you would actually find in the real world. I'm not sure how many restaurants have an R2-D2 serve the customers, but not on my planet.

GroupMagma
09-16-11, 04:28 PM
Please tell me your not being serious? Those sound beyond ridiculous, I cried at the Stars Wars theme suggestion. How about regular restaurant themes? With like a bar, bar tables and stools, and booths! How about that? Stuff you would actually find in the real world. I'm not sure how many restaurants have an R2-D2 serve the customers, but not on my planet.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, Trav. I for one would love a Star Wars theme, though I'd be less enthusiastic by the George Lucas lawsuit that'd follow.

Rachael98
09-16-11, 04:30 PM
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, Trav. I for one would love a Star Wars theme, though I'd be less enthusiastic by the George Lucas lawsuit that'd follow.

I'll be your attorney (I'm good at it;)), in return for a few gems:p!

GroupMagma
09-16-11, 05:07 PM
I'll be your attorney (I'm good at it;)), in return for a few gems:p!

Pass. :p

Back on topic, please. Any more themes you want for RS?

sterlingempire
09-16-11, 05:11 PM
How about a Deep Sea theme? You could serve Sushi?

ipaddolo
09-17-11, 12:08 AM
sushiiiiiii please! :)

Rachael98
09-17-11, 02:30 AM
Pass. :p

Back on topic, please. Any more themes you want for RS?

Oh...so no free gems for defending you:p:(.

Anyway...I think there should be more themes based on lava...cos it kinda fits...you know; like, TeamLava;):p.

luckygirl101
09-17-11, 08:44 PM
How about a Deep Sea theme? You could serve Sushi?

OMG!! Yes!!! I love it!! You could have counters with fish in it like aquariums!!! I  sushi!

pizzzzzzzaaaaaaa
09-17-11, 08:46 PM
Be really cool

kooky panda
09-21-11, 12:55 PM
Thanks for voting everyone. The results have been forwarded to GM. New poll will be up shorty.