PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH with the Popups!!!

auburnheaven
09-06-11, 10:26 PM
I am sure they are all great games, but I don't want to play Fashion Story, City Story or the other stories.... I don't have the time. Seriously, 3-4 popups for fashion story all within 30 minutes?? Really? Please, just let me farm and stop hounding me to download every other game by Team Lava.

nmishii
09-06-11, 10:31 PM
You're not the only one who's had enough with the pop-ups

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17018-pop-up-adds!-gggrrrr!

MrsShrek
09-06-11, 11:13 PM
I totally agree with you!

hectorloch
09-07-11, 01:05 AM
Know what you mean. See also the threads on the dangers of accepting offers when they pop up in the middle of you having a speed farming session ! But, auburnheaven, the game is free to download and it can be played very successfully without paying any real money at all - just don't buy gems. I've had a music streaming service for some time now in the UK - has started not that long ago in the US, I believe. Through this, I can listen entirely legally to just about any song or album I choose. The cost ? Nothing - except listeners get an advert every 15 mins or so. Of course, you can avoid that by paying a monthly sub. So, i guess the question for each player of these games is which is best ?

scrappybug
09-09-11, 06:02 PM
I found if you download the game and take the tutorial than delete it from your device, the "More free games" tab in the top right corner still thinks I have it installed and I don't get bugged any more.

hectorloch
09-09-11, 08:47 PM
Spot on, Scrappybug. I'd forgotten that. Good advice. In the happy days when we got gems for downloading the game they were pushing that week, it was enough just to download and initiate i.e. log in then delete. Never did any tutorial. Sadly, all that ended when Apple twigged TL were distorting the download figures because we were largely downloading games we had no intention whatsoever of playing ! In fairness, they had something of a point - Farm Story to Mobsters was a bit of a leap :)

elcuellomojado
09-10-11, 08:46 AM
I would pay just to stop the pop ups but I will not down load any game I have no interest in at all. After trying bakery story I know I don't care about any of the others except maybe city or empire but I'm enjoying fs enough that I don't have time to try those yet.

PS I logged in for the first time here just to say this.