PDA

View Full Version : New Farm Theme Poll 9-6

kooky panda
09-06-11, 07:17 PM
Here is the new Farm Theme poll. I did not have many suggestions on the most recent theme suggestion thread but I did find a few theme suggestions in various discussion threads.

Please vote for the themes you would like to see come to Farm Story.

pinkster73
09-06-11, 08:44 PM
Hey cool Zen was my suggestion!

hectorloch
09-07-11, 01:55 AM
I'm frightened to vote for water now.

Coal Mining, yeah :) but truth be told, I threw out all my prejudices, went out on a limb here and plumped for Farm stuff :)

kooky panda
09-07-11, 04:51 AM
I was really surprised when I went down the suggestion list for themes. I did not have many at all. I thought after the pirate theme comments there would of been more suggestions.
I was almost desperate to the point of using the nuclear theme that was suggested. lol

sissy8
09-07-11, 06:10 AM
no angry birds theme:(:(:(1235:rolleyes:

MiniLaura
09-07-11, 09:04 AM
Where's the space theme?!!? ;)

kooky panda
09-07-11, 09:36 AM
Where's the space theme?!!? ;)
I was almost desperate enough to put the space theme on the poll.

MagicalSunshine
09-07-11, 11:47 AM
Great that you did this! Would a western have a saloon and cactus gardens? 

kooky panda
09-07-11, 12:01 PM
Great that you did this! Would a western have a saloon and cactus gardens? 
Oh do not know, but I will take a saloon on the farm over a post office...lol ranch hands need somewhere to cool down after a hard days work.

greygull
09-07-11, 01:41 PM
I've only recently started playing Farm, and am still really limited (size, coins, etc). And since I haven't unlocked everything yet, sorry if some of this is already in game. I had to go with "Cat" along with a few others - I could see several cat theme items - kitties to run around the farm, cattails, maybe a cute little cat curled up either on a tree branch, or at the base of a tree. And if there was an animated cat, it could jump around the koi pond, trying to get the fish!

pinkster73
09-07-11, 01:50 PM
I'm pretty sure my gnomes would like a saloon

kettenkrad
09-07-11, 03:39 PM
An army theme would have been awesome, although I'll go for water now.

MAKE AN ARMY THEME PLEASE! <3

Rachael98
09-07-11, 03:41 PM
I'm pretty sure my gnomes would like a saloon

I have *a* gnome now...very proud:).

pinkster73
09-07-11, 03:45 PM
I have *a* gnome now...very proud:).

Good job! She/he will need a buddy though. Especially if there's a saloon :)

kooky panda
09-07-11, 03:57 PM
An army theme would have been awesome, although I'll go for water now.

MAKE AN ARMY THEME PLEASE! <3

Kettenkrad sounds interesting. Come to the theme suggestion thread and give some examples of things you would like to see in the army theme.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16832-Theme-Suggestions-for-Farm-Story-8-24

hectorloch
09-07-11, 04:01 PM
A disguised underground munitions dump. It would be like a cave with a big mound on top. There would even be a small sign outside it reading "Disused Coal Mine: Roof Liable to Collapse". But we'll never get anything like that :)

nmishii
09-07-11, 04:05 PM
Looks like we might get the coal mining theme this week. As I post this, it is the only theme with no votes out of 29 voters.

Maybe we'll get animated dynamite.

yanochka
09-07-11, 05:22 PM
A disguised underground munitions dump. It would be like a cave with a big mound on top. There would even be a small sign outside it reading "Disused Coal Mine: Roof Liable to Collapse". But we'll never get anything like that :)
Oh yes we are - check out updates and announcements :D:D:D

hectorloch
09-07-11, 05:54 PM
Oh yes we are - check out updates and announcements :D:D:D

Really. Well, blow me down with a feather ! It's as if they read my post, and drew it at once :. So much for all the cynics who say TL doesn't listen to players on this Forum :)

pinkster73
09-07-11, 07:15 PM
The irony makes me lol

pattisue1
09-07-11, 07:40 PM
Perhaps Hector is a secret employee of TL....

kooky panda
09-07-11, 09:09 PM
ummm I wonder...may have to keep an eye on him. lol

casadolce
09-07-11, 10:03 PM

Hmmm...wouldn't he have to fly hours to work each day?

myweedpatch
09-08-11, 12:17 AM
Kooks, can you edit the Jon Deere to include the word tractor. Maybe not all know the brand John Deere?

kooky panda
09-08-11, 04:38 AM
Kooks, can you edit the Jon Deere to include the word tractor. Maybe not all know the brand John Deere?
polls cannot be edited.. John deere also makes other types of farm machinery.

hectorloch
09-08-11, 05:13 AM
It's a point - John Deere - but until you made it, mwp, it hadn't occurred to me the brand might be unknown. There can be few parts of the world John Deere hasn't touched. Have a small one here myself !

MrsShrek
09-08-11, 06:38 AM
I wonder if there might be a copyright issue having a John Deere theme. I am sure TL would have to pay handsomely to to use one. Just something to keep in mind. Generic (green tractors) = cheap / Brand name = expensive.

MiniLaura
09-08-11, 07:31 AM
I wonder if there might be a copyright issue having a John Deere theme. I am sure TL would have to pay handsomely to to use one. Just something to keep in mind. Generic (green tractors) = cheap / Brand name = expensive.

If TL didn't use the logo, it might be okay just to have green and yellow farm equipment. It would depend on how annoying the John Deere company is. However, TL's lawyers probably don't want to waste their time investigating whether or not John Deere would consider tiny green and yellow virtual tractors and combines to be a copyright violation.

nmishii
09-08-11, 09:47 AM
They'll use something generic. In Bakery Story we have Frosty Coffee, since Frappuccino is a Starbucks trademark.

kilianfarm
09-12-11, 02:26 AM
I need a Ponie, a Goose and a Goat, please! Thanks

remizmomma
09-16-11, 12:22 PM
I would love to see a beach theme but isn't the game called "Farm" Story, lol. I've got a bunch of stuff that doesn't belong on a farm.

I'm just hoping the Halloween Box comes back.

meatstorm8
09-17-11, 05:15 PM
The game needs a tractor, make it red, green, blue or whatever. Add a few puzzle-like pieces with water features to make a custom river or stream and many will be happy. I agree, the Halloween box has to return...

kooky panda
09-21-11, 08:01 AM
thanks to everyone for your votes. I will submit this poll over.

Please come vote on the new item Poll for Farm here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17885-New-Farm-Poll-9-21)