PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Pages : [1] 2

greygull
09-06-11, 05:12 PM
I will update this as often as necessary, but I thought one general area for all current issues would be a good idea. While it is open, please try to limit conversations. I will be linking threads in here pertaining to the various issues, so please use those to report changes/fixes and for commenting. If there is an issue that you don't see posted here, feel free to PM me (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?75-greygull) about it, so that I can add. Discussions about certain topics were not listed here, as they are currently discussions, not in game issues. There are plenty of threads available for those.

And if you experience a new issue, check here to see if it's been reported already. If it has not, please follow these guidelines (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16088-Please-read-this-first-before-posting-about-bug-reports) before posting about it (and it would be best to start a new thread).

greygull
09-06-11, 05:13 PM
Weekly Update (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some people receive the new update on Fridays. Some have to wait until Tuesday. That's the way it rolls out, to all users in all games.

Gifting issues (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15835-Stew-amp-Chicken-Not-Showing-Up-In-Gifts&highlight=plate) - receiving only one plate of food as a gift. TL has been working on correcting. Also a thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15804-Only-receiving-one-plate-as-a-gift-after-the-app-store-update&highlight=Notifications). FIXED

Notifications (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17232-Push-Notifications!&highlight=Notifications) - Work for some people, not for others. In some games, but maybe not all. TL is aware and trying to fix. EDIT Try restarting your device. If still not working, email support@teamlava.com

Missing Dishes - there are several reasons that this could be happening. First, you need to own a stove, oven, grill, drink machine, and sushi bar to see all the recipes. Second, if you do own all of these and still don't see the new recipe, it is most likely an early push notification of a dish that has not been released yet. Feel free to post about it in the RS Discussion (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Restaurant-Story-Discussion) area, we love to hear about them! :)

Missing Recipes (Android only) (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16600-where-are-my-mushrooms&highlight=Mushrooms) - Lemon Lime Soda, Portobello Mushrooms and Minestrone Soup. Minestrone Soup can be found if you use the "Lunch Tab", but will not show up under "All". These are all being worked on by TL. EDIT See Foods (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19241-Foods) thread about where dishes may be located

Gift counts - maximum gifts (for food) is 32,767. If you reach this number, you can still accept gifts, but they will disappear into the land of the forgotten. Recommended to use prior to reaching this number.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game (see threads blocking (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17302-Do-we-want-a-quot-block-quot-button) and reporting (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17374-A-New-Report-Button-instead-of-a-Block-Button) for discussions about blocking). If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Stuck in Design Mode - seems to happen once in a while. You're just redesigning your place, and all of a sudden the little red X disappears. Exiting out of the game, and restarting your device tends to fix the issue.

Purchased Gems not showing up (or free gift) - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Differences in colors and actions of stoves, ovens, and grills. All of the stoves have the same cookbook, regardless of color and function. Same for ovens and grill, but I will use stoves only as the examples. The basic stove (with several color options) is just basic. Colors are for aesthetically pleasing purposes only. The Easy Stove (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Easy-Appliance-How-To) only requires one tap to cook, and one tap to serve. The Forever Stove cooks the same as the basic stove, but the food will never spoil. The Sonic Stove cooks food 20% faster then the basic stoves. The Mighty Stove is a combination of both the Forever and Sonic stoves. It is the 1st place prize in the Magic Box.

New issue: Filling Parts Requests (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17453-quot-We-were-unable-to-send-the-material-to-your-friend-quot-message) Unable to fill parts requests from neighbors. FIXED

Badges (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17590-Badges-Yes-you-need-them) have now been released! However, not everyone has received them. You can try restarting your device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app, but there is no guarantee that doing so will work. Currently they are like the weekly updates, rolling out slowly. Note - it has been posted in this link - Android users will not yet be receiving the badges. TL is working hard on bringing them to everyone.

Crashing on older iOS devices (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17903-All-my-games-keep-crashing!-Help!) - Started September 21. Please refer to this link to help provide information. TL has been made aware of the situation, and is working on correcting it.

Gifting issues (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17935-BS-and-RS-unlimited-gifting-(all-Games)) - Started Sept. 21 - being able to keep gifting, though it's not going through. Please add your info to this thread. Update - new info here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18001-Some-updates-about-Gifting) FiXED

bawpotter
09-06-11, 06:00 PM
If you do own all of these and still don't see the new recipe, it is most likely an early push notification of a dish that has not been released yet. Feel free to post about it in the RS Discussion area, we love to hear about them!

Escpecially me! Make sure to post them in the update thread when you find them.

davis714
09-11-11, 11:41 AM
For people that don't get the weekly update Friday does that mean we also don't see the free gift with the purchase of gems? Because everyone is talking about it but I haven't seen it yet on my phone. I also have not seen the weekly update even though it's on my bakery story game. I'm just worried I would miss my opportunity to buy gems and get the free gift because on my bakery story the free gift ends today 

davis714
09-11-11, 11:43 AM
Oh and I have android htc evo, version 1.2.1

royaltee27
09-12-11, 06:54 AM
I have a mytouch 3g android version 1.2 of the game and my money is disappearing.I'll log out and l,og back in and my money has decreased by almost 30,000 coins???. This keeps happening please help!

kooky panda
09-12-11, 08:13 AM
I have a mytouch 3g android version 1.2 of the game and my money is disappearing.I'll log out and l,og back in and my money has decreased by almost 30,000 coins???. This keeps happening please help!
royal

Please see this post on other ppl that have had similar issues. If this does not help, try deleting an redownloading the game. (you will not lose you game).
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17510-i-am-having-multiple-problems

greygull
09-13-11, 08:41 PM
The parts request filling bug has been fixed! And now there are new badges! Please see above for more information (and the links provided :) )

davis714
09-14-11, 02:46 AM
Still never received the 9/9 weekly update. Can someone please tell me what's up with that? Or are my posts just going to be continually ignored? Thanks.

kooky panda
09-14-11, 04:46 AM
Still never received the 9/9 weekly update. Can someone please tell me what's up with that? Or are my posts just going to be continually ignored? Thanks.

try restarting your device. If you still do not have the new items, try deleting your game and redownload it.
If still nothing, you will need to email support@teamlava.com. Give them your storm ID and the game .

eric_lee
09-17-11, 08:59 PM
For people that don't get the weekly update Friday does that mean we also don't see the free gift with the purchase of gems? Because everyone is talking about it but I haven't seen it yet on my phone. I also have not seen the weekly update even though it's on my bakery story game. I'm just worried I would miss my opportunity to buy gems and get the free gift because on my bakery story the free gift ends today 

I did not receive popup message about free item this week (dolphin statue), as a matter of fact, I probably did not receive it at least three time already since TL start doing promotional gift with purchase thing.

I also email TL support but they are not very helpful. I guess it is just the way it is. Hopefully TL can get it fixed. I am tired of the hit and miss kind of notification.

Hawaiianmomma
09-18-11, 03:42 AM

Lol......baby no can swear(cuss) on da forum.....mumbye ask da moderators 4 edit 4 u.
Androids get all kine problems......what level u at in restaurant story?

nikoxxd
09-18-11, 04:22 AM
Lvl 30... This sucks i want those foods.... I have no problem whit BS

Hawaiianmomma
09-18-11, 06:25 AM
Babe then u gotta email them for fix your restaurant.....you supposed to have those recipes.....

mushroom79
09-18-11, 06:44 AM
nikoxxd, are you playing the valentine or normal version? you need to play the normal version i think. try sending a PM to GroupMagma directly to see if he could expedite the support?

nikoxxd
09-18-11, 08:25 AM
Whats the valentine version...? If i change the version do i have to start the game again?

nikoxxd
09-18-11, 08:31 AM
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory&feature=search_result

I play that... cant find any kind of valentine thing from the android market

nmishii
09-21-11, 10:36 AM
greygull

Also, sometimes popups for achieving a level do not occur.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17871-Mastered-but-no-pop-up&p=138188#post138188

And on the badges, can you update that to say that they haven't been released to Android users yet. So people don't try your suggestion to restart and/or reinstall, since that would be a waste of their time.

3squares
09-23-11, 05:21 AM
Gift counts - maximum gifts (for food) is 32,767. If you reach this number, you can still accept gifts, but they will disappear into the land of the forgotten. Recommended to use prior to reaching this number.

Is this a typo? Not 32,000 but 32,767? Not that I have gotten anywhere near that many stockpiled. What kind of a weird choice is that? I'm imagining a conversation:

PROGRAMMER: We need to set an upper limit on gifts accepted.

DESIGNER: We do? Why?

PROGRAMMER: We just do.

DESIGNER: But...

PROGRAMMER: Don't argue with me.

DESIGNER: Okaaaaay... How about 50,000?

PROGRAMMER: Too generous.

DESIGNER: (frowning) Well then, how about 30,000?

PROGRAMMER: Naw. Too easy to remember. We'll make it...32,767!

DESIGNER: (stares at him) You're a mean , you know that?

Is this a lifetime maximum, or just a maximum at any given moment?

giambini
09-23-11, 09:25 AM
Having issues with sending gifts to neighbors...same issue as on Bakery Story.

nmishii
09-23-11, 09:42 AM
Is this a typo? Not 32,000 but 32,767? Not that I have gotten anywhere near that many stockpiled. What kind of a weird choice is that? I'm imagining a conversation:

PROGRAMMER: We need to set an upper limit on gifts accepted.

DESIGNER: We do? Why?

PROGRAMMER: We just do.

DESIGNER: But...

PROGRAMMER: Don't argue with me.

DESIGNER: Okaaaaay... How about 50,000?

PROGRAMMER: Too generous.

DESIGNER: (frowning) Well then, how about 30,000?

PROGRAMMER: Naw. Too easy to remember. We'll make it...32,767!

DESIGNER: (stares at him) You're a mean , you know that?

Is this a lifetime maximum, or just a maximum at any given moment?

This is correct. Its the maximum for a signed 16-bit integer. A bit can be 0 or 1. One bit is for the sign, + or -, and the other 15 bits holds the value. The max is (2 to the 15th power) - 1. Or (2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2) - 1

Its the maximum at any given moment.

3squares
09-23-11, 11:35 AM
Thank you, nmishii. I will stop blaming the evil programmer character but keep him in my head for future scripts.

:)

Mysarahyeung
09-24-11, 05:47 AM
I purchased gems 12 hours ago for the free gift "Cabana Lounge". However, the lounge cannot be placed into my restaurant. It does appear under the "Design" menu, but after I choose the lounge and followed the instrustion "Tap on an empty space to place this item", nothing happened! It was still kept in the storage (hopefully)!

I tried to restart the device, or even delete and reinstall the game, but it does not help!

I've already email to their support team, but receiving an automatic reply asking me to post the problem in the forum. So is it proper that I post this kind of question here?

badger8
09-24-11, 05:50 AM
make sure you have enough room! It's a BIG item!

Mysarahyeung
09-24-11, 06:16 AM
Yes, I free an empty space of 5 x 4 unit squares to place it, but it still did not appear. Can anyone tell me how "BIG" is it?

greygull
09-24-11, 10:20 AM
Looking at a picture on another thread - it looks like at least 6x6. But try clearing out extra room (like 10x10), then you can always place items around it.

slho33
09-25-11, 09:59 PM
I buy the island chest for 24 gems
Did not appear in app, why ???
Sorry for my english, i don't speak very well

joyirene
09-25-11, 10:00 PM
Your item should be in your inventory, where you store other items :)

slho33
09-25-11, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=slho33;142609]I buy the island chest for 24 gems
Did not appear in app, why ???
Sorry for my english, i don't speak very well
Deleted and reinstall toi many times, nothing

greygull
09-25-11, 10:06 PM
Which item did it say you should have received? It could be a wall decoration as well. If you still can't find it, you will need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and a description of what happened.

slho33
09-25-11, 10:08 PM
no item, indoor island or bar

nmishii
09-27-11, 10:07 PM
Mango Delight is not under Desserts, but is under the All tab.

First reported by twompy on 8/12 but not on the list above. Still a problem on Android as of yesterday.

angelgirl409
09-30-11, 03:23 PM
my mushrooms are back on the grill.. but i still don't have lemon lime soda on the drink machine

greygull
09-30-11, 04:46 PM
my mushrooms are back on the grill.. but i still don't have lemon lime soda on the drink machine

Thanks for letting us know about those! :)

keziah_may
10-01-11, 06:16 AM
With the new update there is a new item in the menu called "collectibles". I have earned 2 golden utensils and when I tried to redeem/place tem in my restaurant, nothing happens. I also have a new task to complete by purchasing 1 green marble table & 2 green chairs. I have now purchased 2 of said tables & 4 chairs, supposedly receiving the award each time I complete the task, but it still wants me to purchase another set as if I haven't completed the task. Ideas/suggestions?

greygull
10-01-11, 10:30 AM
When you redeem the collectibles, they will appear in your inventory. I just tried the golden utensils, they were placed in the very last spot in the wall deco tab. I was able to put them on the wall from there. Let me know if this helps, or if you're still having issues with it.

For the new quests/tasks, same thing is happening to many people, on several games. TL is aware of it, and trying to figure out what's going on with it. I didn't post it in the first part here, hoping they can get it fixed soon.

frostyfruits
10-01-11, 04:38 PM
Sorry to many pages to read

I have appliance parts showing up in gifts , but when I try to build sushi grill I have to request parts from neighbors WHY? and is this just a bug ?

greygull
10-01-11, 04:41 PM
Sorry to many pages to read

I have appliance parts showing up in gifts , but when I try to build sushi grill I have to request parts from neighbors WHY? and is this just a bug ?

Do you have all the parts you need to build the Sushi Bar in your "My Gifts"? You need 10 of each : Fuse, Metal Sheet, Screw, and Paint.

frostyfruits
10-01-11, 05:26 PM
I have all but only 3 x fuses & 9 x paint in apiance parts, the rest I have in gifts

frostyfruits
10-01-11, 05:27 PM
I have reset , deleted and reinstalled game

greygull
10-01-11, 05:40 PM
When you click on the sushi bar to manage, does it say that you have the same number of parts that show up under my gifts?

frostyfruits
10-01-11, 07:50 PM
No it doesn't show up, I have a list separate parts list in gifts eg paint x 9 , stews x 29 ect. This is for all partssent as gifts.

frostyfruits
10-01-11, 07:52 PM
With sushi bar ended up using gems to build it, but would still like to know why we are un able to use gifted parts to build with, why they are not going to appliances ?

sophiacml
10-01-11, 08:21 PM
is the notification going to be fixed asap?

keziah_may
10-02-11, 09:55 AM
Got it. Hope the table/chairs issue is fixed soon. Thanks!

torrie_sweet_tooth
10-02-11, 11:31 AM
I've just purchased the Sushi counter. I have received gifts of contractible parts in the past that have been stored in my gift box. I am now trying to use these parts for my new appliance that I must build. However it is not letting me use parts from my gift box. A message pops up and states: "This is a constructible part, this item cannot be served." So what's the point in sending constructible parts as gifts if you are not allowed to use them whatsoever???

greygull
10-02-11, 11:50 AM
You still use the parts like you used to. They show when you manage the cardboard box of the appliance you are building. They are now showing up under "My Gifts" so you can see how many of each part you have. People asked for a way to see how many they had. But if in my gifts you have all the parts (10 of each for the Sushi Bar), but they're not showing up in the sushi bar box, please post so I can forward it to TL.

chumkia
10-03-11, 04:27 PM
Can someone help me- I have tried all most all different ways of installing a shushi bar.... But it does not get placed on the floor. I can't understand why??

kooky panda
10-03-11, 05:06 PM
Can someone help me- I have tried all most all different ways of installing a shushi bar.... But it does not get placed on the floor. I can't understand why??
I had an issue earlier. click on bar you will get a pop up x out of it then click to buy the bar again, then you should be able to place it.,

di1975
10-03-11, 07:02 PM
Also, it's twice as big...so u need 2 floor places

DrkFD3S
10-03-11, 11:17 PM
I'm on a Droid X and my game has the music keep skipping and repeating. I tried reinstalling the game but the same problem still occurs.

desertfarmer
10-07-11, 05:19 AM
I read this bug somewhere but im not sure where......
I notice that once the collectibles exceed 100 the number will just show 1 (instead of 100)..... Even if it keeps adding, the number will just show 1.......... Someone posted the same problem but i dont remember where.......

I haven't redeem any of my collectibles and i dont wanna waste any of it since there is still a bug on the mastery bar resetting to zero.... Can someone check this out on their collectibles or is it just me and the other who posted it in some thread....???

kooky panda
10-07-11, 07:53 AM
I'm on a Droid X and my game has the music keep skipping and repeating. I tried reinstalling the game but the same problem still occurs.
This issue has been reported. see http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18503-Glitch-Music-is-Looping-in-Some-of-the-Game

greygull
10-07-11, 12:52 PM
I read this bug somewhere but im not sure where......
I notice that once the collectibles exceed 100 the number will just show 1 (instead of 100)..... Even if it keeps adding, the number will just show 1.......... Someone posted the same problem but i dont remember where.......

I haven't redeem any of my collectibles and i dont wanna waste any of it since there is still a bug on the mastery bar resetting to zero.... Can someone check this out on their collectibles or is it just me and the other who posted it in some thread....???

I have it as well. I have over 200 rolling pins now, and only see the 2. It's similar to TS, once you reach over 100, the numbers aren't visible. If you look in to collectibles tab, you should see x... That's how mine are in the tab, but the drop down shows the first number.

Blueize
10-11-11, 05:55 PM
I have 248 Golden Utensils & even though it keeps telling me I'm getting a gem when I add enough, I've yet to get 1. I thought this was happening but I know it for sure now because I used my last 40 gems. Hard to miss you're not getting gems when you have 0 gems to start with.

kooky panda
10-11-11, 06:21 PM
I have 248 Golden Utensils & even though it keeps telling me I'm getting a gem when I add enough, I've yet to get 1. I thought this was happening but I know it for sure now because I used my last 40 gems. Hard to miss you're not getting gems when you have 0 gems to start with.
There is currently issues with the collectibles. TL is currently working on getting it resolved. You may to hold off reedeming any collectibles right now.

sourlicorice2
10-11-11, 06:58 PM
I've had a couple of times where food is ready to b served and I click on it and iit says not enough coins. Even though I'm trying to serve it not make it. Last night I started an 8 hour dish, woke up this morning and it happened again. It also showed I had -8,000 coins. The bug is gone now as I uninstalled and reinstalled it and that worked. Just thought I'd let TL know of this bug. I'm an IOS player as well.

ponytail0801
10-12-11, 01:39 AM
I had an issue earlier. click on bar you will get a pop up x out of it then click to buy the bar again, then you should be able to place it.,

Dear Panda,

This is the issue I am facing now after installing the Valentine version.
Not only sushi bar but also drink machine and "easy items" cannot be placed.
Now the Valentine's version has been deleted, and the normal version has been reinstalled several times.
The problem still exists.
I have also tried your method above but with no result.
My steps:
1. Tap on sushi bar (or drink machine, easy items),
2. There is a popup, and I press "ok". (I cannot press anything else since the background is darkened.)
3. Then tap on "x" of the design menu.
4. Tap design and buy sushi bar again.

The same..... I still can not place it. Please kindly help me and thank you in advance!

ponytail0801
10-12-11, 01:48 AM
Thanks to Greygull's reply as below:

When trying to buy any of the constructible appliances, try tapping on the top left (furthest away from the hammer) corner of that appliance. You should be able to place it then. Once it's been placed, try tapping the very bottom corner to access it for managing, asking friends for parts, etc.

It worked. Hope anyone having the same issue could see this reply. Good day!

23hit
10-12-11, 03:27 PM
I have an issue. When I quit the game and come back a few hours later it always says I have only made 5 coins! Please help!

nodem001
10-15-11, 10:09 AM
I downloaded the holloween RS and got all the new recipes except pumpkin porage has anybody got the same problem??

greygull
10-15-11, 10:42 AM
I downloaded the holloween RS and got all the new recipes except pumpkin porage has anybody got the same problem??

I don't think Pumpkin Porridge has been released yet. Maybe next weeks recipe?

electrickim
10-15-11, 11:09 AM
Whenever I try to tip other restaurants, I am able to collect the red stars, and this improves my rating. However, whenever I come back later to tip others, my star rating is always much lower than it was before. For example, I had gotten to level 3, but now I am halfway down level 2. This has been happening for awhile now, I don't know if others have experienced it as well. Thank you :D

greygull
10-15-11, 11:21 AM
The star rating does drop some every day, though I'm not sure exactly how much. If you reach level 4, and still tip about 20-30 people, it should stay at a 4 through the next day.

electrickim
10-15-11, 11:28 AM
The star rating does drop some every day, though I'm not sure exactly how much. If you reach level 4, and still tip about 20-30 people, it should stay at a 4 through the next day.

Okay, so it is supposed to drop every day? I guess I'll just have to start tipping a little more haha. Thank you for responding (and so quickly too)

greygull
10-15-11, 11:36 AM
Okay, so it is supposed to drop every day? I guess I'll just have to start tipping a little more haha. Thank you for responding (and so quickly too)

Yes, it drops a little every day that you open the game. Once you get to 4 stars, as long as you keep tipping, you should be able to stay at a 4 for quite a while. On one of my games, I'm always a 4. I was out of town for several days, but still opened the game every day to collect tips and gifts, and send gifts, but I didn't have time to tip back. After 4 days of doing that, I did actually drop to a 3.
and you are very welcome for the reply!

ilovecooper14
10-15-11, 10:46 PM
My RS shows that i have -$1,834. It wont let me buy anything. Im useing the new halloween RS.. I've restarted my device & deleted and reinstalled the app, but it's still negative :(

greygull
10-15-11, 10:51 PM
My RS shows that i have -$1,834. It wont let me buy anything. Im useing the new halloween RS.. I've restarted my device & deleted and reinstalled the app, but it's still negative :(

You would need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your in game name, ID, game version, device and it's version, and a description of what happened. You should receive an automated reply shortly afterwords. If it asks for more information, make sure to reply back to that email, not create a new one.

ilovecooper14
10-15-11, 10:55 PM
You would need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your in game name, ID, game version, device and it's version, and a description of what happened. You should receive an automated reply shortly afterwords. If it asks for more information, make sure to reply back to that email, not create a new one.
Thank You!!

ilovecooper14
10-15-11, 10:55 PM

Oh, & already emailed TL, waiting for reply.. probably get it Monday..
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc519/ilovecooper14/Resturaunt%20Story/8a6b069f.jpg

missvampu
10-18-11, 11:46 PM
I am finding it hard to tip 5 Nbrs and the community. Every time I click on the them the app shuts down completely and I have to go back into it. This only started to happen once the halloween ad for fashion boutique came up. These ads are very annoying. If we wanted to download it we would. It would be okay if it were just at the start of the game but it does it throughout and u click on it by mistake and have to go back into the app. I spend a lot of money on these games for gems the least TL could do is make it just at the start I know they have to advertise but it's getting annoying.

greygull
10-18-11, 11:48 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18928-Possible-Connection-Issues-on-Restaurant

Current thread about crashing/force closing. The title only says Restaurant, but it seems to be affecting several games.

kooky panda
10-19-11, 05:03 AM
current thread on missing walls and doors

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18954-Lost-floor-wall-decorations-and-doors

meikailani
10-19-11, 08:28 AM
I have these issues, only affecting my Restaurant on my Droid2, but when i play with my other Restaurant (iPad), there are no problems. I haven't been able to connect on my Droid as of last night 10-18, bo opens and says error-forclosing. When I open on my iPad, i can't visit my Other Restaurant via Neighbors, when i click, the program crashes.

Rachael98
10-19-11, 08:29 AM
I have these issues, only affecting my Restaurant on my Droid2, but when i play with my other Restaurant (iPad), there are no problems. I haven't been able to connect on my Droid as of last night 10-18, bo opens and says error-forclosing. When I open on my iPad, i can't visit my Other Restaurant via Neighbors, when i click, the program crashes.

Only some games on some devices (RS, BS, FshS) were affected by it.

diverDestiny
10-19-11, 12:41 PM
Just lost all my custom flooring.
At 5000 a tile, I dont know if I can afford to redo it.
19 x 22 tiles = 418 x $5000 is $20,900 in tokens !! !

kooky panda
10-19-11, 12:58 PM
Just lost all my custom flooring.
At 5000 a tile, I dont know if I can afford to redo it.
19 x 22 tiles = 418 x $5000 is $20,900 in tokens !! !
You will need to email support@teamlava.com and report the gem items you lost.

0qwerty0uiop0
10-20-11, 01:29 PM
ok sorry urmm, where do i find my update stuff ? :)

Rachael98
10-20-11, 01:31 PM
ok sorry urmm, where do i find my update stuff ? :)

On iOS Devices, on RS, and both FSs (and hopefully BS soon), you can get Hallowe 'en items by downloading RS: Halloween (or other relevant game title!).

0qwerty0uiop0
10-20-11, 01:38 PM
On iOS Devices, on RS, and both FSs (and hopefully BS soon), you can get Hallowe 'en items by downloading RS: Halloween (or other relevant game title!).

oh :) ok its an update like a new game, found it now thank you :)

mcmz
10-24-11, 12:44 AM
My RS does not have missions for me to complete normally listed in the top left corner of the screen. Also even though I have more tables and chairs in RS I collect money slower than in my Bakery S. Aalthough started at the same time and played equally I achieve levels faster in BS than I do in RS.

kooky panda
10-24-11, 05:28 AM
My RS does not have missions for me to complete normally listed in the top left corner of the screen. Also even though I have more tables and chairs in RS I collect money slower than in my Bakery S. Aalthough started at the same time and played equally I achieve levels faster in BS than I do in RS.

The tasks/quests are given out randomly to different players.

The selling rates are set differently for RS and BS.

barleycoon
10-26-11, 11:33 AM
My alerts are down for RS and RS Halloween, getting alot of bad food.
A few of my friends alerts are also down.
This is on my ipad2 and iPod.

kooky panda
10-26-11, 11:35 AM
My alerts are down for RS and RS Halloween, getting alot of bad food.
A few of my friends alerts are also down.
This is on my ipad2 and iPod.

Try going into your settings under notifications on your device and turning them on and off.
Do the same under the settings in your game.
Then restart your device.

barleycoon
10-26-11, 11:48 AM
Try going into your settings under notifications on your device and turning them on and off.
Do the same under the settings in your game.
Then restart your device.

Thx u KP
No luck, tried the above, synced iPad also, still no alerts it's just on RS and RS Halloween, none of the others are affected.
The same for my iPod to.
Do you think if I delete both apps it might help,thx.

kooky panda
10-26-11, 12:01 PM
Thx u KP
No luck, tried the above, synced iPad also, still no alerts it's just on RS and RS Halloween, none of the others are affected.
The same for my iPod to.
Do you think if I delete both apps it might help,thx.
It may, I have had to do that in the past.

barleycoon
10-26-11, 12:39 PM
I tried quite alot of French toast, still no alerts on ipad2 or iPod. It's very strange it's just RS and RS Halloween.
Thank you for your help.

nmishii
10-26-11, 01:19 PM
I tried quite alot of French toast, still no alerts on ipad2 or iPod. It's very strange it's just RS and RS Halloween.
Thank you for your help.

My notifications used to, but now don't work in Bakery Story. See Post 2 in this thread.

barleycoon
10-26-11, 01:22 PM
My notifications used to, but now don't work in Bakery Story. See Post 2 in this thread.

Thx for that, hopefully they will start working. Witch soup looks nice bad though.

halima3
10-27-11, 04:06 AM
Since I downloaded RShalloween my coins have not increased at all even though I have gone up two levels any advice?

kooky panda
10-27-11, 04:18 AM
Since I downloaded RShalloween my coins have not increased at all even though I have gone up two levels any advice?
When the customers are coming in and eating are you seeing the +4 +3, etc signs over their heads?

halima3
10-27-11, 09:08 AM
Yes I do and when I go back to it after I visit bs it will say I earned so much but will not add

kooky panda
10-27-11, 09:24 AM
Yes I do and when I go back to it after I visit bs it will say I earned so much but will not add

try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store. You will not lose your game, it is saved on Team lavas servers under your storm ID.

pastrychef17
10-27-11, 11:58 AM
I'm noticing that the coin display counter is sometimes off when I first enter the game but then it corrects itself shortly after (at least for me). I assume it's a display problem. I'll get the pop up saying I've earned XX amount of coins overnight and after I enter the game for the first time that day, the counter will be down significantly from when I last left it the night before but then it'll add back up again in the next few minutes to where it should be after adding the overnight earnings.

sophiacml
10-28-11, 07:41 PM
Notifications on this story hasn't been recovered ever since new Halloween series was out. Reboot, reinstalled... Done that, 've been there... Still not working!

ichigoblue
10-28-11, 09:56 PM
I'm noticing that the coin display counter is sometimes off when I first enter the game but then it corrects itself shortly after (at least for me). I assume it's a display problem. I'll get the pop up saying I've earned XX amount of coins overnight and after I enter the game for the first time that day, the counter will be down significantly from when I last left it the night before but then it'll add back up again in the next few minutes to where it should be after adding the overnight earnings.

Hi,

I'm really glad to read your post because my friend is currently experiencing almost the same issues. She has already emailed support and is waiting for a reply but I would like to ask you a few questions, please:

- When your money corrects itself, does it do it automatically or do you go into the Design tab or block your door or anything? The money only corrects itself for my friend when she blocks and unblocks the door (doing this sometimes doesn't even work). Also, when she goes into the Design tab to place decor in her restaurant, she actually ends up losing money.

- Are you playing the Halloween or regular edition? My friend has both but she's been playing the Halloween edition and hasn't deleted the regular version. Is it possible this problem could be caused by sync or interference between the two games?

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ^_^

barleycoon
10-28-11, 11:39 PM
Notifications on this story hasn't been recovered ever since new Halloween series was out. Reboot, reinstalled... Done that, 've been there... Still not working!

Hi, I've got the same problem.Apparently TL are looking into this issue for everyone.

pastrychef17
10-29-11, 07:40 AM
Hi,

I'm really glad to read your post because my friend is currently experiencing almost the same issues. She has already emailed support and is waiting for a reply but I would like to ask you a few questions, please:

- When your money corrects itself, does it do it automatically or do you go into the Design tab or block your door or anything? The money only corrects itself for my friend when she blocks and unblocks the door (doing this sometimes doesn't even work). Also, when she goes into the Design tab to place decor in her restaurant, she actually ends up losing money.

- Are you playing the Halloween or regular edition? My friend has both but she's been playing the Halloween edition and hasn't deleted the regular version. Is it possible this problem could be caused by sync or interference between the two games?

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ^_^

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. My coin display automatically self-corrects without my doing anything different. I'm playing the Halloween version. I haven't opened the regular version since I started playing Halloween just because I'm too afraid of causing any sync issues but I haven't deleted the regular version from my iphone. I never block and unblock my door as I'm also too afraid of that causing issues plus I have more than enough food that I always want it being consumed. When your friend goes into the Design tab to place decor, is she pulling decor from her inventory that she's already bought before or is she buying new stuff? If she's buying new stuff, it'll definitely charge her coins for it.

kooky panda
10-29-11, 08:15 AM
If you are losing coins in your game. Please come an post on the current bug thread for this issue .. It has been reported.
Please post the game your device and what you ar doing then you show a loss in coins.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=161587&viewfull=1#post161587

draggiesfire
10-29-11, 09:11 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with the pumpkin porridge
showing up on counters in a cooking pot instead of the
pumpkin serving bowl?

greygull
10-29-11, 09:25 AM
pumpkin serving bowl?

Others had reported about it when the early release happened, and now in this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19381-The-Great-Update-Date-October-28!/page2

MoonAndRew
10-29-11, 09:41 AM
Someone pls help me, I am so sad. I don't know why suddenly the alert is not working anymore. I am on iPad 2. And I reinstalled rs already 2 times. But still the alert is not working. For food, tips and comments. I reset the notifications also. But still not working. Bs is working for notifications but not RS. But my main game is in RS, please help.. :(

MoonAndRew
10-29-11, 09:43 AM
pumpkin serving bowl?

I thought it's supposed to look like that... No? It's like stew right? In a pot. Same look. But for customers it's in pumpkin look.

gail66
10-29-11, 09:49 AM
Someone pls help me, I am so sad. I don't know why suddenly the alert is not working anymore. I am on iPad 2. And I reinstalled rs already 2 times. But still the alert is not working. For food, tips and comments. I reset the notifications also. But still not working. Bs is working for notifications but not RS. But my main game is in RS, please help.. :(

in game menu settings should be turned on I'd check

greygull
10-29-11, 10:04 AM

There are notification issues for all the games :

Notifications (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17232-Push-Notifications!&highlight=Notifications) - Work for some people, not for others. In some games, but maybe not all. TL is aware and trying to fix.

ichigoblue
10-29-11, 05:49 PM
Sorry, I didn't see this earlier. My coin display automatically self-corrects without my doing anything different. I'm playing the Halloween version. I haven't opened the regular version since I started playing Halloween just because I'm too afraid of causing any sync issues but I haven't deleted the regular version from my iphone. I never block and unblock my door as I'm also too afraid of that causing issues plus I have more than enough food that I always want it being consumed. When your friend goes into the Design tab to place decor, is she pulling decor from her inventory that she's already bought before or is she buying new stuff? If she's buying new stuff, it'll definitely charge her coins for it.

Thanks for replying and for the information. When my friend goes into Design mode, she's placing items she's already bought and she loses the coins. I don't think the problem is the type of item either since she and I have both experimented with various types of items (from wall and floor decor to furniture to the hostess stand) so I don't know what could be the cause. As for blocking the door, I don't know if this is the problem either since she and I frequently block our doors in our other games (Bakery Story) while designing, cooking, etc. with no effect. Well, anyhow, I'll let her know what you wrote here; for the time being, she has closed her restaurant until this issue is fixed.

If you are losing coins in your game. Please come an post on the current bug thread for this issue .. It has been reported.
Please post the game your device and what you ar doing then you show a loss in coins.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=161587&viewfull=1#post161587

I didn't see this at all which is why I didn't post here. I will do so now, thank you for the link.

Thanks again to you both, really appreciate the help. ^_^

twompy
11-11-11, 02:22 PM
any word on when the notifications will be fixed on here.. (Andriod HTC Evo 4G) thanx

greygull
11-11-11, 02:36 PM
any word on when the notifications will be fixed on here.. (Andriod HTC Evo 4G) thanx

Have you checked your phones updates? I know it didn't go out to all phones, but a few weeks ago there was a System Update (not Android Update). That update seemed to fix a lot of peoples notifications.

If you don't have that update, try deleting and reinstalling, then restarting immediately after. If they're still not working then, let us know.

twompy
11-11-11, 04:48 PM
Have you checked your phones updates? I know it didn't go out to all phones, but a few weeks ago there was a System Update (not Android Update). That update seemed to fix a lot of peoples notifications.

If you don't have that update, try deleting and reinstalling, then restarting immediately after. If they're still not working then, let us know.

what do you mean "system not android update"?? are you saying there was a team lava update??

kooky panda
11-11-11, 04:58 PM
what do you mean "system not android update"?? are you saying there was a team lava update??
Sometimes fixes are pushed into the games. (not a manual TL download). If you do not have your notifications, email support@teamlava.com to have them track your game.

twompy
11-11-11, 07:40 PM
Sometimes fixes are pushed into the games. (not a manual TL download). If you do not have your notifications, email support@teamlava.com to have them track your game.

will do.. Gracias

greygull
11-11-11, 10:48 PM

When you're in your phone settings (not the game) go to "About Phone" and you should see:
System updates
Status
Legal info
Safety info
System version (this is the one that recently updated)
Model number
Android version (this is the one we always ask for)
Baseband version
Kernel version
Build number
ERI version
PRL version

amysplace12
11-18-11, 02:00 PM
Sushi Bar??? Its bad enough that I am unable to get the collectables, badges...etc, but now I find out that there is a sushi bar? Android users are treated like unwanted step children...

nmishii
11-18-11, 02:06 PM
Sushi Bar??? Its bad enough that I am unable to get the collectables, badges...etc, but now I find out that there is a sushi bar? Android users are treated like unwanted step children...

Red-headed step-children, to be more specific.

But we have our own threads. Here's the nicer of the two most popular threads at the moment:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18709-Android-Feature-Parity-Discussions&highlight=parity

amysplace12
11-18-11, 02:08 PM
LOL - I like that!

lutz1904
11-24-11, 09:10 AM
Money Missing

Hello,

i had 1,277,909 Coins - 1 min. later ich Had 1,177,523 Coins(i make Screenshots). 100,00 are gone. I do nothing in that Moment.

Yesterday are 40,000 and a few Days are 75,000 Coins gone?

What Happend?

Iphone 4
IOS 5.0.1

barleycoon
11-24-11, 09:22 AM
Hi Lutz, more information on this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing
Other players are having similar issues, you could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Also restarting your device may help, could also try syncing your device. Which game version do you play?
Try playing just the normal RS, and deleting the Halloween version if this applies.

imshutterbuggy
11-27-11, 05:59 PM
I have been experiencing the same issue with losing coins or not having the game count the coins I earned while away. I deleted and reinstalled the app as recommended but this makes no difference. I am continuing to have problem and my coins are not rebuilding for me to be able to buy anything. I have lot almost 100,000 coins too!

kooky panda
11-27-11, 06:19 PM
I have been experiencing the same issue with losing coins or not having the game count the coins I earned while away. I deleted and reinstalled the app as recommended but this makes no difference. I am continuing to have problem and my coins are not rebuilding for me to be able to buy anything. I have lot almost 100,000 coins too!
Please come post on the current bug thread, also please include the device you play on, its version .

krizzy17
11-30-11, 10:18 PM
have issues on ANdroid too! been playing this game from my iPhone, also games like FS and BS and even treasure story there. but i just recently transferred my account to a samsung s2. I only play now is RS & FS. now i got glitches everywhere. my FS keeps on refreshing, well same in RS. and I cant re arrange my ovens, I cant buy another oven. it keeps on resyncing then it will go back to its original place. also, there is no sushi bar. i have a sushi bar back in my iPhone, but when i transferred, its gone! Plus the icons keeps disappearing, but if i click it (i know where it placed) it will all appear at the same time. lastly, there are times dat i cant view my restaurant or even others, its just plain green, but icons are present. :( PLS do an update on Android. PLS, PLS. THANKS!
PS: also the resolution.

nmishii
11-30-11, 10:35 PM
You'll be able to use your sushi bar when the feature is released to Android. No date yet.

The icons disappearing is a known issue on Gingerbread 2.3.x and the Kindle Fire. Are you using Gingerbread?

For the other errors, it might be a memory issue. Move your RS and FS games to the SD card (USB device on Gingerbread). Make sure when you play you have no other tasks running.

kooky panda
12-08-11, 08:58 AM
Some players games are down. TL is currently working on the issue.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20610-Issues-after-Maintenance-12-8&p=182292&viewfull=1#post182292

ladyinhotpink
12-09-11, 02:56 PM
i have been having some issues with your game. can u plz help me? my storm8 id is ladyinhotpink. my IOS is 5.0.1 my RS for the 2nd time in 3 days have no walls or decore in the regular version. i
have been 4 about a month now been having problems with not recieving requested materials from my nbrs. for example i have 300+ nbrs on rs so i send our a request 4 parts. it has taken up to 2 weeks to get any back. my neighbors are telling me that they are not recieving my parts request. this has been going on on all of my games. can u tell me if i am doing something wrong? if so how do i fix it? i am also still having connection issues, and my game is freezing up. i am also having trouble leaving messages on my nbrs walls, it either wont show up or the emoji dosent work or i can only type about 14 characters then it cuts off. i am beginning to get nasty notes on my walls. Please! please! please! help me!

barleycoon
12-09-11, 03:20 PM
Have you tried force closing the app, or restarting your device. Also could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Try syncing your device with iCloud, it might help with the freezing issues. Let us know if your issues are not resolved, thanks.

ladyinhotpink
12-09-11, 03:45 PM
i have restarted forceclosed deleted and redownloaded with no improvement. i will try icloud asap. will let u know.

ladyinhotpink
12-09-11, 03:57 PM
yes i have restarted deleted and redownloaded and force closed with no improvement. i will try icloud asap. will let u know results

goldenwaves
12-09-11, 04:17 PM
I play three of the TL games but only seem to have this problem with Restaurant Story. I block the door and try to fill it up with as much food as I can. When it's time, I unblock the door and leave the game or even stay in it but go to my wall/gifts page. It will not be even 5 minutes later that I return and I get a pop-up saying "you've earned 605,000" coins or whatever it is and ALL my food is gone! 5 minutes!

Now, the only thing is - I don't know if that total is actually added to my coin total. I *think* it is but I didn't check my totals before this happened so I can't be 100% sure.

Has this happened to anyone?

greygull
12-09-11, 07:59 PM
Blocking the door is not a design that the developers created. It's a work around that people have been using. Doing it can cause a quick sale, which is what sounds like is happening to you. If you're not receiving the coins, come post your device and version here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing

bridey
12-11-11, 12:48 AM
I have Restaurant Story and operate 2 Restuarants. Hot Chili & Cha-Cha's Grill. My storm ids are naneki73 & bridey. Currently, when I go to my neighbors Restaurants and tip or gift, I am not able to leave a complete message. It is very frustrating, as they cannot know that I have visited, gifted or tipped. I did get a message from one of my neighbors, saying they were experiencing something similar. I have tried all recommended solutions and nothing works. HELP!!!

hilde79
12-11-11, 12:23 PM
I still can't find the badges tab! It simply won't show up....
Storm id hilde79 level 12

manger63
12-11-11, 12:25 PM
crashing is a big problem!

niccy79
12-11-11, 03:20 PM
Hi i installed rs and bs xmas editions and i have stated the bugs in the the bs thread. Altho i am having way more issues with rs after installing update!!! When i installed update i still dont have xmas recipes or any of the new items available that a lot of my nbrs have! I was told it could happen tuesday where i get the update but i already installed the update?!? Also my game is continuously crashing now and i never had crashig issues before...oh sorry i did have issues with the halloween edition where i lost oodles of stuff just to be replaced with gems!!! (which was not enough compensation)!!! Plz help with these issues!!! I find emailing support is a joke for i have tried it several times in the past and all i ever got was automatic responses that are not helpful at all just gets one more frustrated! Plz help on here for there is no where else to go! If glitches keep happening how do i get reimbursed for all the gems i have purchased for i dont feel it fair TL takes ppls money to provide a poor service! These games used to be fantastic until all the issues began before halloween!!! Thx

Rachael98
12-11-11, 03:25 PM
Hi i installed rs and bs xmas editions and i have stated the bugs in the the bs thread. Altho i am having way more issues with rs after installing update!!! When i installed update i still dont have xmas recipes or any of the new items available that a lot of my nbrs have! I was told it could happen tuesday where i get the update but i already installed the update?!? Also my game is continuously crashing now and i never had crashig issues before...oh sorry i did have issues with the halloween edition where i lost oodles of stuff just to be replaced with gems!!! (which was not enough compensation)!!! Plz help with these issues!!! I find emailing support is a joke for i have tried it several times in the past and all i ever got was automatic responses that are not helpful at all just gets one more frustrated! Plz help on here for there is no where else to go! If glitches keep happening how do i get reimbursed for all the gems i have purchased for i dont feel it fair TL takes ppls money to provide a poor service! These games used to be fantastic until all the issues began before halloween!!! Thx

Right.
The updates sometimes roll out slowly, but they will automatically be pushed to your game. Do nothing.
I'm not sure about crashing...how much device memory do you have left?
If you didn't receive enough compensation, your only option is to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com).
Support use automated replies for speed, but-with the exception of a few cases, where their system had a glitch-an agent replies at some point.
It's not a poor service. For the majority of the time, the games function fairly well and are up and running with extremely high quality for free.

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gif
Rachael98...because Norman was taken:p! ...what:o?

Sunday, 11th December 2011
Merry Christmas! 14 sleeps to go...

Rachael98:cool: (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gifhttp://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/mstrawberry24/tumblr_lumf2dtrjx1qibcty-1.gif

My ***NEW*** Blog (rachael98.Tumblr.com):D
Join (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?do=join&groupid=18) the TeamLava Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18)!
Check out the TeamLava Fan page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663)!

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

Want a Signature made for you? PM me (forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1327), with any quotes, colours, info or images/GIFs you'd like in it and I'll do the hard work!:)

niccy79
12-11-11, 03:27 PM
Oh i am on an iphone os 4.3.5 (yes its an older version but never have had issues until TLs supposed upgrades)
My RS name is Nix Cafe and my storm 8 id is niccy79 (not accepting nbrs). Please read above or perhaps now previous page for my comment! Thx

niccy79
12-11-11, 03:33 PM
I did email team lava several times about the compensation and my only response that wasnt automated was pretty much telling me to swallow my losses! I know Im an addict because I spend real money on gems therefore the game is not free! So if these glotches continue how do i get a full refund for the real money spent! Like i said before too i already installed the updates and nothing changed....so now what??? Thx for ur responses Kooky sorry if sound snooty just frustrated! You would think TL wouldve learned from past mistakes and glitches but as time goes on things just seem to be getting worse! I do appreciate ur time regarding this!

PS emailing support has NEVER got me anywhere which is insulting and frustrating on its own...especially when its a paying customer!!!

niccy79
12-11-11, 03:34 PM
I have tons of memory left as well!!!

niccy79
12-11-11, 04:05 PM
Sorry i should be saying thx to u rachael not kooky!

mondmimi
12-13-11, 05:01 AM
I have restaurant story on my HTC EVO 4 (storm id mondmimi) and i play this game all day and this morning I keep getting a force close message , it says app closed unexpectedly please try again and told me to contact team lava.restaurant story. My nightclub story still works fine. Please let me know if there is an issue. I am afraid to delete and re add the app since I have over 200,000 coins and 6 gems

akunkle1
12-13-11, 09:02 AM
I have restaurant story on my HTC EVO 4 (storm id mondmimi) and i play this game all day and this morning I keep getting a force close message , it says app closed unexpectedly please try again and told me to contact team lava.restaurant story. My nightclub story still works fine. Please let me know if there is an issue. I am afraid to delete and re add the app since I have over 200,000 coins and 6 gems

I am also having this problem. Only with restaurant. Others are fine.

Faufiffon
12-13-11, 09:20 AM
I am also having this problem. Only with restaurant. Others are fine.

Me too. Force closes after 10-15 secs.

musclemommy
12-13-11, 11:05 AM
I have Restaurant Story and operate 2 Restuarants. Hot Chili & Cha-Cha's Grill. My storm ids are naneki73 & bridey. Currently, when I go to my neighbors Restaurants and tip or gift, I am not able to leave a complete message. It is very frustrating, as they cannot know that I have visited, gifted or tipped. I did get a message from one of my neighbors, saying they were experiencing something similar. I have tried all recommended solutions and nothing works. HELP!!!

I have same issue - can not leave a complete message......very frustrating

barleycoon
12-13-11, 11:34 AM
Which device, device version and game version do you all have? Thank you. Force closing the app might help or restarting your device. Also deleting the app and redownloading might help, your game is safe on TLs server. Let us know if the problem persists, thanks.

Faufiffon
12-13-11, 11:44 AM
Which device, device version and game version do you all have? Thank you. Force closing the app might help or restarting your device. Also deleting the app and redownloading might help, your game is safe on TLs server. Let us know if the problem persists, thanks.

Samsung Galaxy S2
Android 2.3.3
RS 1.2.1

- The app force closes itself so it's impossible to force close it manually...
- Device restarted, didn't work.
- Deleting and reinstalling didn't work.

The problem definitely persists and seems to affect a lot of people on Android (lots of FC reports on the market page).

Faufiffon
12-13-11, 02:11 PM
Update: problem seems to be fixed for me.

barleycoon
12-14-11, 01:15 AM
Update: problem seems to be fixed for me.

That's lovely news, I'm so pleased for you.

seastripes
12-14-11, 06:51 AM
ipad latest version, RS christmas version, still not be able to see goals

jannywanny86
12-14-11, 07:48 AM
i just made 4 pecking ducks for resterant story i served them and they dissapeared in 5 mins!!!! :( it took me 2 days to do em

jannywanny86
12-14-11, 07:52 AM
i just made 4 pecking ducks for resterant story i served them and they dissapeared in 5 mins!!!! :( it took me 2 days to do em

actually all my food i serve now isnt going to counters

Leire22
12-14-11, 08:54 PM
Problems i have after all last updates of a game on iOS ipad 4.3 - game last Xmass version:
1) today got new goals to play, it does not count correctly - made 50 omellets, crashed in nbr social section twice ina a row, before crashing served 2 omelets, in goal cointed just one, after crashings, 34 omelets left, did not coint in goal even one
2) crashing instatly when i go to Social then Nbrs, how can i play then ????

Leire22
12-14-11, 08:56 PM
ONE THING YET - if u dont put million of stupid pop up with ads, maybe we dont have crashing games.

graciebell3
12-14-11, 11:10 PM
Emoji seems to be broken after the latest update. I only see little squares where icons used to be. When I lost a message the last three characters are cut off. Happening on iphone4 and ipad2.

barleycoon
12-15-11, 12:12 AM
ONE THING YET - if u dont put million of stupid pop up with ads, maybe we dont have crashing games.

Which device are you playing on? Thanks. sorry if you've already tried, restarting your device or force closing the app might help. If you're using on Idevice, syncing sometimes helps with crashing issues. Also, could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Let us know if the problem continues. Sometimes memory issues can also affect crashing with devices.

barleycoon
12-15-11, 12:14 AM
Emoji seems to be broken after the latest update. I only see little squares where icons used to be. When I lost a message the last three characters are cut off. Happening on iphone4 and ipad2.

Quite a few players are having issues with Emoji, it might be its an Emoji issue I'm not sure. Could try restarting your device or even syncing your device, it might help.

gmasgoodys
12-15-11, 02:22 PM
PLEASE fix the all nbrs check for gifting or requests with 300 nbr it flat ruins wanting to do anything if this post belongs in another thread please feel free to move. S . Riddle, [removed - please don't post personal emails in the forums. you can write into Support for specific queries], ps even reinstalling again not getting new goals but my nbrs need new items

tinyl
12-15-11, 07:45 PM
I agree with you!

tinyl
12-15-11, 07:47 PM
Quite a few players are having issues with Emoji, it might be its an Emoji issue I'm not sure. Could try restarting your device or even syncing your device, it might help.
It's not the Emoji issue. Even restarted my iphone4. It's still squares I see. I had problems with typing Emoji too. I entered 6 money bag Emojis and only 3 is shown after I tap post.

tinyl
12-15-11, 07:48 PM
Problems i have after all last updates of a game on iOS ipad 4.3 - game last Xmass version:
1) today got new goals to play, it does not count correctly - made 50 omellets, crashed in nbr social section twice ina a row, before crashing served 2 omelets, in goal cointed just one, after crashings, 34 omelets left, did not coint in goal even one
2) crashing instatly when i go to Social then Nbrs, how can i play then ????

Mine crashed too when visiting some neighbours.

fangme
12-15-11, 10:44 PM
I just downloaded new updated of RS. Guess what...there is notification in setting but don't know, it would work or not. If there is any progress, I will update more.

fangme
12-15-11, 10:57 PM
New updated : no new content, emoji still being a square, still select all boxes when gift. Gift/Msg Notification work for me and I deleted the original version.

fangme
12-15-11, 10:59 PM
^ ^ I only have Xmas version on my device.

fangme
12-15-11, 11:06 PM
Food notification work also. Thanks TL :)

3squares
12-17-11, 06:59 AM
After TWO DAYS I finally Received my chickens overnight. Went to request Slabs of Beef. Naturally, ALL neighbor buttons are checked. I hit send and Game tells me "229 of your neighbors did not receive request because you've already requested parts from them earlier today."

I only have 142 neighbors. Sounds like a bug to me!

Also, sometimes when I open game it looks normal, city blocks have grass, but sometimes the aerial view shows neighboring city blocks are all black - like my restaurant had somehow been scooped up by a malevolent god and thrown into THE VOID.

fangme
12-17-11, 02:44 PM
Food notification work also. Thanks TL :)

Food notification NOT works again. Still having problem in request ingredient / material / gift...I unchecked all boxes and sent to 5 neighbors BUT the pop up showed "My notify has been sent but 120 nbrs do not receive my notify. Because I already sent the notification to them earlier today".

How come? It was the first time that I sent today and I have only 100 nbrs. Please fix it.

LNMLUV
12-17-11, 10:37 PM
Is there a fix for the Emoji problem? I see that some neighbors are able to use them and they display correctly. I see them on my phone until I press send. Then, it's just empty boxes. Never had this problem before.

kooky panda
12-17-11, 10:53 PM
Is there a fix for the Emoji problem? I see that some neighbors are able to use them and they display correctly. I see them on my phone until I press send. Then, it's just empty boxes. Never had this problem before.

TL is still looking into this. I believe that IOS devices that do not have the 5.0 or 5.0.1 update version are not having any issues. I think it is the 5.0/5.01 versions.
My husband was playing on his iphone with 5.0 version and I transfered his games to his Ipad(he has not updated to version 5.0 yet) , now his emojis are showing up,

smoncko
12-18-11, 02:42 PM
You know what really sucks? that you can only complete the new christmas goals if you buy a snowman waiter for gems. That sucks.

winebat
12-18-11, 06:16 PM
Where I can Cook prime ribe? I can't find it...

rinoz
12-18-11, 10:51 PM
I have all the updates including new appliances and goals and all, but new decorations (color lights, etc.) did not appear in my RS. Is it possible for one to get 'partial' updates like this?

pomegranitenlime
12-19-11, 02:21 AM
Since the update that puts the huge billboard and other 'tasks' on the left, people sending wall message that include smiley faces and other such icons appear as square boxes in lieu of the characters. The sender sees the missing images and so does the receiver. Is this known?

natasha1604
12-19-11, 02:59 PM
Nope. Restarting iPod, deleting the game and reinstalling it again didn't work. Just like I thought... Still 23 Gems are gone. When internet connection's failed food from the counters disappears even when the restaurant's closed!!!!!! Fix it.

smoncko
12-19-11, 03:12 PM
oh my god, I can't ******* believe it, all my goal tasks are reset to the start! ****!

greygull
12-19-11, 03:17 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21362-Goal-Issues

See this thread about the goals

winebat
12-19-11, 04:18 PM
Me too! This sucks!!

genapiglet
12-19-11, 06:45 PM
I just lost my goals...I had completed a bunch of them and now I am back at the beginning again!!! What do I do??? hlep help help!!

kooky panda
12-19-11, 06:48 PM
I just lost my goals...I had completed a bunch of them and now I am back at the beginning again!!! What do I do??? hlep help help!!

games went down to fix goals, restart your game, you should have your goals back.

badger8
12-19-11, 06:53 PM
I have rebooted and still have goals back to the beginning. any other suggestions????

badger8
12-19-11, 07:15 PM
never mind. They're back.

fangme
12-21-11, 09:36 PM
After TL latest maintenance, I noticed the mastery bar of roasted chestnuts do not move when finished cooking. I am currently at level 4. I have 2 chestnut roasters and cooked 6 times in 1 day. Until this morning, I finished cooking again and nothing change from yesterday. Anyway, I got XP.

I force closed, uninstalled, switched off/on and reinstalled. Please fix this. Thanks.

hmvl
12-22-11, 02:10 PM
Whenever I get 24 gems or more, the gems somehow disappear... is that a glitch?

barleycoon
12-22-11, 02:16 PM
Whenever I get 24 gems or more, the gems somehow disappear... is that a glitch?

If your gems are disappearing and you're not sure what's happening, email support@teamlava and it can be investigated for you. Please include your storm8 ID, and the game it's occurring on, thanks.

barleycoon
12-22-11, 02:17 PM
Sorry, email support@teamlava.com

hmvl
12-22-11, 05:27 PM
I did, but they said "I'm sorry, but unfortunately we aren't able to reverse player transactions. I apologize for the inconvenience." even though I didn't buy anything.

kooky panda
12-22-11, 06:08 PM
I did, but they said "I'm sorry, but unfortunately we aren't able to reverse player transactions. I apologize for the inconvenience." even though I didn't buy anything.

reply back to the email they sent and ask support what they are showing that you spent the gems on.

fangme
12-22-11, 11:19 PM
After TL latest maintenance, I noticed the mastery bar of roasted chestnuts do not move when finished cooking. I am currently at level 4. I have 2 chestnut roasters and cooked 6 times in 1 day. Until this morning, I finished cooking again and nothing change from yesterday. Anyway, I got XP.

It's moving 😄

Masomasbella87
12-29-11, 03:15 PM
After searching through the threads, I'm wondering if anyone else has had my issue. I block the door in my restaurant so customers stay out while I stock up my counters...(I do this with FS, CS and BS too.)...well, I prepare some food, serve it, (door still blocked) I set up my stoves with the next ? batch?..but when I come back later...my counters are empty. Like...the food is gone?! I'm not noticing an increase in coins...has anyone else posted about this? (am I missing it?)

hmvl
12-30-11, 09:18 PM
My Restaurant and Bakery Story won't give me the offer of downloading games and getting free gems... That makes it hard for me to earn gems, is this a bug?

greygull
12-31-11, 02:16 PM
After searching through the threads, I'm wondering if anyone else has had my issue. I block the door in my restaurant so customers stay out while I stock up my counters...(I do this with FS, CS and BS too.)...well, I prepare some food, serve it, (door still blocked) I set up my stoves with the next ? batch?..but when I come back later...my counters are empty. Like...the food is gone?! I'm not noticing an increase in coins...has anyone else posted about this? (am I missing it?)

My Restaurant and Bakery Story won't give me the offer of downloading games and getting free gems... That makes it hard for me to earn gems, is this a bug?

Are you each on Android or iOS?

hmvl
12-31-11, 06:05 PM
My device is iOS

greygull
01-03-12, 01:08 PM
My device is iOS

Apple no longer allows free content for downloading other apps (that spans through all Apple apps). I have seen some other games try to get around it, but they can't.

KymberleighAnne
01-04-12, 08:32 AM
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I just got to level 32, and was able to place a new appliance. I already have a sushi bar, and wanted to add the drink maker. It won't let me place it, or any of the special applicances that you need to build. it will let me place a basic stove or grill, but not the special ones. I have plenty of coins. that's not the issue.

mwabs8id
01-04-12, 08:57 AM
I am on level 27. Every time I reach a new level it informs me that there are new items now in the market. Yet when I go to my menu options these items are not available. I am on still very limited menu options similar to when I was on low level of this game. Any help/advice out there? anyone else get same problems? Also I get requests for items to be sent to neighbours , again these are not in my market to send? Thanks would appreciate feed back.

greygull
01-04-12, 02:00 PM
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I just got to level 32, and was able to place a new appliance. I already have a sushi bar, and wanted to add the drink maker. It won't let me place it, or any of the special applicances that you need to build. it will let me place a basic stove or grill, but not the special ones. I have plenty of coins. that's not the issue.

Try clicking on the top lefthand side of the appliance (furthest from the little hammer). Are you receiving the pop up about building with friends?

I am on level 27. Every time I reach a new level it informs me that there are new items now in the market. Yet when I go to my menu options these items are not available. I am on still very limited menu options similar to when I was on low level of this game. Any help/advice out there? anyone else get same problems? Also I get requests for items to be sent to neighbours , again these are not in my market to send? Thanks would appreciate feed back.

The words "the market" is a display error. If it's food that's been unlocked, make sure you are checking different appliances (there's a stove, oven, grill, drink machine, and sushi bar). If it's items, click design on the bottom right side, and look through the different tabs (ones a flower pot for floor items, a clock for wall items, etc.).

For the items to send to neighbors, all you have to do is hit the accept button, and the game will send it to them. It doesn't cost you anything, and isn't taken out of anything you have in inventory.

Shamrock1963
01-06-12, 10:17 AM
I just had Badges and Appliances disappear temporarily from my menus, along with a gem I had just earned for sending gifts. I exited the game (no force close necessary) and when I came back, the Badges and Appliances were back on the menu system. I still didn't have that gem, but my list of Badges now says that I need to send 5 more gifts.

barleycoon
01-06-12, 12:15 PM
I just had Badges and Appliances disappear temporarily from my menus, along with a gem I had just earned for sending gifts. I exited the game (no force close necessary) and when I came back, the Badges and Appliances were back on the menu system. I still didn't have that gem, but my list of Badges now says that I need to send 5 more gifts.

Hopefully, once five more gifts are sent you'll maybe recieve the gem. Could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. If the badges etc keep disappearing from your menu. please let us know though, if it keeps happening, thank you.

linny001
01-07-12, 09:38 AM
I am wondering why I can only retrieve any of my stored appliances, if I store one in it's place???? Why can't I just retrieve without storing. I have changed from basic to easy and forever. However, I would like to use the basic, with the others for my goals....Why can't I do that?

Shamrock1963
01-07-12, 12:31 PM
Hopefully, once five more gifts are sent you'll maybe recieve the gem. Could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. If the badges etc keep disappearing from your menu. please let us know though, if it keeps happening, thank you.

I have not seen the badges and collectibles disappear from my menus again.

The other scenario played out like this:

Congrats! You've earned the gold badge for Generous Gifter! Here's a gem reward. .... But not really.
(and a little later ...)
Congrats! You've earned the gold badge for Generous Gifter! Here's a gem reward. .... But not really.
(and a little later ...)
Congrats! You've earned the gold badge for Generous Gifter! Here's a gem reward. .... Oh, Okay. We'll let you have the gem this time.

I think that the code for the Generous Gifter badges gets confused between the number of gifts that the player attempts to send and the number that actually go through.

Shamrock1963
01-07-12, 12:33 PM
I am wondering why I can only retrieve any of my stored appliances, if I store one in it's place???? Why can't I just retrieve without storing. I have changed from basic to easy and forever. However, I would like to use the basic, with the others for my goals....Why can't I do that?

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking. There is a limit to how many appliances you can have out in your restaurant. Is that what you meant?

linny001
01-07-12, 08:45 PM
Learn english then ask again.

what part of my English don't you understand? Retrieve? Stored? These words to big for you??

linny001
01-07-12, 08:51 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking. There is a limit to how many appliances you can have out in your restaurant. Is that what you meant?

That is something I didn't know...thank you. What is the limit?
What I was wondering is, if I put an appliance in storage, why can't I take it back out, without trading another for storage?
ex: if I put a table in storage, all I have to do is go back into the table tab, and retrieve it. Not so w/appliances.
Thank you for your help and information.

Shamrock1963
01-07-12, 11:02 PM
The limit depends upon your level. At level 73, you can have 18 appliances, and that may be the maximum allowed in the game.

If your current limit is 10 appliances and you only have 8 out, then you can retrieve appliances from storage the same way you do with tables. If your current limit is 10 appliances and you have 10 out, then you have to store one of them in order to place another.

acermasters
01-08-12, 01:46 PM
what part of my English don't you understand? Retrieve? Stored? These words to big for you??

Words I can understand. Mumbo Jumbo I don't understand at all. And your sentence made no since.

acermasters
01-08-12, 01:49 PM
Sense*****

kooky panda
01-08-12, 02:09 PM
Words I can understand. Mumbo Jumbo I don't understand at all. And your sentence made no since.

Learn english then ask again.

personal attacking and fighting is against the forum rules, please continue your private conversations in the PMs.

briguynv
01-09-12, 05:22 AM
Apple no longer allows free content for downloading other apps (that spans through all Apple apps). I have seen some other games try to get around it, but they can't.

I don't understand this... I currently have 1 active app on my iphone, where I am awarded "bonus coins" for downloading other free apps... all I have to do is open them once, and I get free coins, which allow me the opportunity to add "points" to my account, which I can then spend on things such as gift cards or electronics. I know of at least 3 or 4 other apps that people have tried to talk me into trying which does about the same thing, but I am waiting for now because I have so many apps right now, I'm not sure I can keep up enough for them to matter, but they ALL reward you for downloading other apps, both free & charged ones. So the fact is, there ARE numerous apps that do still offer rewards and/or bonuses for downloading apps. And they are legitimate apps, the one I use has been around for a few years from what I understand, and they aren't getting in trouble, Apple seems to allow them, so why wouldn't they allow TL?

linny001
01-09-12, 06:36 AM
Thank you very much. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me the answer. Again thanks!!!!

linny001
01-09-12, 06:42 AM
Thank you very much. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me the answer. Again thanks!!!!

This thank you is meant for Shamrock1963

Shamrock1963
01-09-12, 11:33 AM
Glad to help. :)

greygull
01-09-12, 12:44 PM
I don't understand this... I currently have 1 active app on my iphone, where I am awarded "bonus coins" for downloading other free apps... all I have to do is open them once, and I get free coins, which allow me the opportunity to add "points" to my account, which I can then spend on things such as gift cards or electronics. I know of at least 3 or 4 other apps that people have tried to talk me into trying which does about the same thing, but I am waiting for now because I have so many apps right now, I'm not sure I can keep up enough for them to matter, but they ALL reward you for downloading other apps, both free & charged ones. So the fact is, there ARE numerous apps that do still offer rewards and/or bonuses for downloading apps. And they are legitimate apps, the one I use has been around for a few years from what I understand, and they aren't getting in trouble, Apple seems to allow them, so why wouldn't they allow TL?

I'm honestly not sure. Maybe (just a guess here - I really don't know), they had/have some sort of grandfather clause with Apple before Apple started this rule? All the games I have (TL and others) that had in game currency for downloading other games has stopped. I know one of them tried getting around the rule, and succeeded for about 1 week before it just disappeared.

The gift cards/electronics you mentioned - are those actual items, of a form of in game currency? Maybe there's a stipulation in Apple's decision that allows for this? I know several people have posted links in this forum that go to articles about Apple, but I don't recall exactly where they were posted.

tntmoviequeen
01-13-12, 02:39 PM
I can't play RS at all but I can play any other TL game. It force closes before I can see anything on RS. I've moved everything to SD card, restarted my phone, uninstalled & reinstalled the app. Nothing is working. I'm on Android MyTouch 3G Slide. Version: 2.2.1. I don't know what else to try. I've sent emails to TL and received nothing back. Anything else to try? This has been going on for a long time.

barleycoon
01-13-12, 02:48 PM
I can't play RS at all but I can play any other TL game. It force closes before I can see anything on RS. I've moved everything to SD card, restarted my phone, uninstalled & reinstalled the app. Nothing is working. I'm on Android MyTouch 3G Slide. Version: 2.2.1. I don't know what else to try. I've sent emails to TL and received nothing back. Anything else to try? This has been going on for a long time.

Have you recieved the automated email response back from TL?

tntmoviequeen
01-13-12, 03:23 PM
Have you recieved the automated email response back from TL?

Yes, but it was awhile ago.

acermasters
01-13-12, 07:29 PM
Im on android and im having an issue . I clicked on the take out box once and it forced me to take 3. . I didnot want the extra two. Can you fix that ?

Shamrock1963
01-14-12, 08:55 AM
When I select the Gift icon from a neighbor's restaurant, the window listing all my neighbors opens up and the current neighbor is not selected. This used to work. I do not appreciate losing the preselection now when I'm still dealing with imminent content removal, the construction of a whole new range of appliances, training close to 200 neighbors on what is and isn't a lousy gift, having to select the News Feed tab each and every time I go to the next name on the list. When I have to select the neighbor in question, it takes additional time scrolling through the list, and right now I'm extra busy in the Story games, everything is taking more time because of all the bugs and lags, and you keep changing things to make them more tedious and time-consuming. Furthermore, it makes it much easier for me to accidentally select the wrong user.

In short, it's just one more hassle in an ever-growing list of hassles that you keep creating and not fixing.

barleycoon
01-14-12, 09:09 AM
Yes, but it was awhile ago.

If its still for the same issue, respond back to the latest one you recieved. Let TL know you'll still got this issue and you'll recieved no response. Include your storm8 ID and that's it's RS it's affecting, try to give as much information as possible. Include which device, device version and game version played on too. I'm sorry you can't play RS at the moment.
I hope this is resolved for you as soon as is possible.

popo1234567890
01-18-12, 07:29 PM
Help!

When I tried to decorate my RS this morning, the screen was frozen at the decoration mode ? i.e. I can?t do anything except for adding coins or adding gems. If I click any stuff in my restaurant, I have 3 options ? rotate, storage or sell. I cannot go back to the normal screen so I cannot serve my dishes prepared, pick up the tips, check my message, etc.

:confused::(

nmishii
01-18-12, 07:39 PM
Help!

When I tried to decorate my RS this morning, the screen was frozen at the decoration mode ? i.e. I can?t do anything except for adding coins or adding gems. If I click any stuff in my restaurant, I have 3 options ? rotate, storage or sell. I cannot go back to the normal screen so I cannot serve my dishes prepared, pick up the tips, check my message, etc.

:confused::(

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23088-help-my-RS-screen-is-frozen

Shamrock1963
01-20-12, 01:21 AM
I bought a bunch of stuff for my restaurant before the great content removal of Jan 20th. I was just above 20,000 coins when I exited the design window. A few minutes later, my money dropped down to 19,000+ and then to 18,000+. Given that I had just spent a pile of money and that TeamLava had just monkeyed with the game rules to make it more difficult to earn money, I didn't much appreciate having the game take money away from me like that.

Shamrock1963
01-20-12, 01:52 AM
I bought a bunch of stuff for my restaurant before the great content removal of Jan 20th. I was just above 20,000 coins when I exited the design window. A few minutes later, my money dropped down to 19,000+ and then to 18,000+. Given that I had just spent a pile of money and that TeamLava had just monkeyed with the game rules to make it more difficult to earn money, I didn't much appreciate having the game take money away from me like that.

So I report this bug to tech no-support and get an automated response telling me how to transfer my account?!?

greygull
01-20-12, 09:40 AM
So I report this bug to tech no-support and get an automated response telling me how to transfer my account?!?

Reply back to the email, saying that you are not wanting to transfer, but having the issues you've listed. The next email from them should be an agent.

Shamrock1963
01-20-12, 11:27 AM
Reply back to the email, saying that you are not wanting to transfer, but having the issues you've listed. The next email from them should be an agent.

Well, duh! :p LMAO

Thanks anyway for trying to be helpful.

greygull
01-20-12, 11:32 AM
You're welcome. Same thing just happened to me - I got locked out of the forum, and they tried to help me transfer games. Hopefully yours will be answered sooner! (mine took over a week)

tempuraudon
01-25-12, 02:32 AM
I bought a chocolate maker ready to be built, the next day I open rs to find the box floating mid air. When I click on it, the completed squares are not there. When I place a new oven/stove on the floor, within seconds it says it has resync/refreshed my restaurant and the oven/stove disappears! What happens now??

barleycoon
01-25-12, 04:40 AM
I bought a chocolate maker ready to be built, the next day I open rs to find the box floating mid air. When I click on it, the completed squares are not there. When I place a new oven/stove on the floor, within seconds it says it has resync/refreshed my restaurant and the oven/stove disappears! What happens now??

I had this issue when the appliances were first released mine's okay now. Try either force closing the app or restarting your device. Also could try deleting the app and redownloading, don't worry your game progress is saved on TLs server.
If the issue continues please advise the forum/TL of your device, device version and game version, thanks.
Are you not able to manage the appliance to order parts either? I couldn't do anything with mine until TL fixed it.

tempuraudon
01-28-12, 03:40 AM
If I delete my app my progress is stored but not my restaurant design, right? I would have to build/design afresh? Or the placing of items are still there? Just making sure, can't believe how many hours I've spent on this game! I'm using iPhone 4, I think it's the old version, I dunno where to check. I can't manage parts, although I'm sure it's complete.

barleycoon
01-28-12, 03:53 AM
If I delete my app my progress is stored but not my restaurant design, right? I would have to build/design afresh? Or the placing of items are still there? Just making sure, can't believe how many hours I've spent on this game! I'm using iPhone 4, I think it's the old version, I dunno where to check. I can't manage parts, although I'm sure it's complete.

All your game is saved on TLs server, so you won't need to redesign or anything like that. I too love my games, so it's nice to know they are safe for us. To find out your device version go into settings then about it's listed under version in there. Are you having issues with parts? What happens?

MidnightAeval
01-28-12, 10:10 AM
I purchased an appliance for $10k, my coin count reflected it. Then my bakery synced and the appliance 'box' wasn't there, but I was still out the coins. So frustrating.

kooky panda
01-28-12, 10:46 AM
I purchased an appliance for $10k, my coin count reflected it. Then my bakery synced and the appliance 'box' wasn't there, but I was still out the coins. So frustrating.

restart your device to see if you coins come back.

madgunner71
01-28-12, 11:10 AM
Id. Mad***ner71, Mad's eatery, lvl 21 I make food or 3 or 4 days, I'm blocking the door then I put it out and it's gone when I exit the game and come back in .even though I've only been gone for 5 minutes . am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch in the game I would at least like to see the customers buy the food, and the food makes for a good decorations. please help me . Thanks, shane

barleycoon
01-28-12, 11:50 AM
Id. Mad***ner71, Mad's eatery, lvl 21 I make food or 3 or 4 days, I'm blocking the door then I put it out and it's gone when I exit the game and come back in .even though I've only been gone for 5 minutes . am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch in the game I would at least like to see the customers buy the food, and the food makes for a good decorations. please help me . Thanks, shane
Hi Shane, Sorry blocking the door is not a design feature of the game, the players developed this idea themselves.
However, the players can't stay open 24/7, I've found it helps to visit many other players as soon as the door is unblocked. This may help prevent a quick sale ( this is when all food etc sells straight away). It's not a bug/glitch in the game. The player's should recieve a large amount of coins though.

niccy79
01-29-12, 02:48 AM

Im level 96 and with TLs new changes to the game its a lose/lose situation for u! If u block the door u lose ur food. If u dont block the door ur food will go quickly anyway! At level 96 with maximum appliances its impossible to keep food on the counters...unless u dont work, go to school etc and can play the game 24 hours a day (of course no sleep either) its impossible!!! At least if u block the door ur popularity doesnt go down. Good luck with the horrible changes TL made to the game!

queentina3
01-29-12, 09:51 AM
Is there any update as to when the notifications on Sushi counter/Easy appliances is going to be fixed?

madgunner71
01-29-12, 11:09 AM
Ok then i will just have be creative, thanks for the help

barleycoon
01-29-12, 11:16 AM
Ok then i will just have be creative, thanks for the help

When players block the door, it does not always result in losing all food/drinks. A quick sale may occur, but by visiting other players as soon as the door is unblocked helps from my experience. I am a level 96 player and I don't play 24/7 I am able to maintain a good level of food on my counters. I hope you still enjoy playing RS.

tempuraudon
01-31-12, 07:45 PM
All your game is saved on TLs server, so you won't need to redesign or anything like that. I too love my games, so it's nice to know they are safe for us. To find out your device version go into settings then about it's listed under version in there. Are you having issues with parts? What happens?

i deleted and re-downloaded the app, it worked. i think my version (which i still can't find out - it doesn't show in the settings page) was too old to handle the newer appliance. i now have the newer version where the green bars are bigger. thanks for your help barleycoon! :)

greygull
01-31-12, 08:02 PM
i deleted and re-downloaded the app, it worked. i think my version (which i still can't find out - it doesn't show in the settings page) was too old to handle the newer appliance. i now have the newer version where the green bars are bigger. thanks for your help barleycoon! :)

The version should be on the bottom outside edge of the Help/FAQ tab - depending on device, it can be really small and hard to read.

Glad to hear things are working for you!

wendabenda
02-01-12, 03:44 PM
Just loaded RS to my iPhone 4 iOS5 and there are no mastery bars on the recipes. Had a friend who just started with the same device check and it doesn't show up on hers either.

greygull
02-01-12, 04:03 PM
Just loaded RS to my iPhone 4 iOS5 and there are no mastery bars on the recipes. Had a friend who just started with the same device check and it doesn't show up on hers either.

Mastery starts at level 8 :)

Big_Doofus
02-02-12, 07:51 AM
Good Morning.

I've browsed this topic, and see that others have issues with gifting. My bug seems to be unique. I've received two gifts so far (I just began playing yesterday) and neither one shows up in My Gifts. I tried rebooting my phone and uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Didn't work. Any ideas?

queentina3
02-02-12, 08:23 AM
Good Morning.

I've browsed this topic, and see that others have issues with gifting. My bug seems to be unique. I've received two gifts so far (I just began playing yesterday) and neither one shows up in My Gifts. I tried rebooting my phone and uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Didn't work. Any ideas?

Did you accept them?
Where they parts gifts?
Do you play on an Android or iOS device?

If you accepted the gifts, and they are parts, and you play on Android you won't see them in "My Gifts" as Android hasn't been given the capability to see what parts we have or how many we have, yet. We do still have all accepted parts, we just can't see that.

Big_Doofus
02-02-12, 09:34 AM
Did you accept them?
Where they parts gifts?
Do you play on an Android or iOS device?

If you accepted the gifts, and they are parts, and you play on Android you won't see them in "My Gifts" as Android hasn't been given the capability to see what parts we have or how many we have, yet. We do still have all accepted parts, we just can't see that.

Yep, I accepted them. One was a part, and the other was paint. Not sure what the paint is used for. I do play on Android, so that explains it. Thanks for the info.

queentina3
02-02-12, 02:02 PM
Yep, I accepted them. One was a part, and the other was paint. Not sure what the paint is used for. I do play on Android, so that explains it. Thanks for the info.

No problem. Since you've just started, and thus far only received 2 parts (paint is also used as a part for some appliances), you may want to keep a list. I wish I had known and done that as it would have made my life a bit easier since we can't see yet what we have for parts before purchasing a constructable appliance.

This thread has some fantastic charts to assist you. One of them shows the chart of which part, and how may parts, are needed for each constructable appliance. I hope it helps you! :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!

Bogiefurret
02-04-12, 09:19 PM
Okay I just purchased the Valentine's box with my gems. I got nothing. U took my gems and I got zip. I am playing on android tablet my rs version is 1.3.4. I am really tired of this.

ultrafrog
02-04-12, 09:23 PM
It's in your decorations section somewhere. Open the menu and scroll through the items to see what you got.

samkipti
02-05-12, 06:32 PM
Hi

Need help... I can not load restaurant Story/Restaurant Valentine Story on my iPAD...i dont why? It's always fail.
If i'm deleting all Restaurant on my IPAD then restarted my device, then reinstall application, is my profile will remain the same? Please help

nmishii
02-05-12, 06:46 PM
Hi

Need help... I can not load restaurant Story/Restaurant Valentine Story on my iPAD...i dont why? It's always fail.
If i'm deleting all Restaurant on my IPAD then restarted my device, then reinstall application, is my profile will remain the same? Please help

You can delete and reinstall the app without any loss to your data. People do it regularly with no loss. I've done it many times myself.

LaceRose
02-09-12, 08:55 AM
Hello,

I wanted to ask a question regarding my bakery game and restaurant game.
I have currently bought all the new ovens and new cooking stoves you've created and in order to create them you have to ask you friends for the parts.
Which is completely fine and fair, when ever my friends send me parts it goes in all of the new items im trying to build which is good it makes it easyer to make them quick but
the problem i have is when ever i click to build something when it has all its parts, it builds it and also takes parts from all my other items, so i have to start again with them even
though i was given them? I didnt understand why it keeps doing this as ive had several times now where ive got enough items to build two things and ive clicked on to build it, then
go to the next and all the items are missing?

I wondered if you could help me as it doesnt seem very fair that i have to start over each time.

Thanks for your time.

Zoe

kattybell
02-09-12, 08:59 AM
Hello,

I wanted to ask a question regarding my bakery game and restaurant game.
I have currently bought all the new ovens and new cooking stoves you've created and in order to create them you have to ask you friends for the parts.
Which is completely fine and fair, when ever my friends send me parts it goes in all of the new items im trying to build which is good it makes it easyer to make them quick but
the problem i have is when ever i click to build something when it has all its parts, it builds it and also takes parts from all my other items, so i have to start again with them even
though i was given them? I didnt understand why it keeps doing this as ive had several times now where ive got enough items to build two things and ive clicked on to build it, then
go to the next and all the items are missing?

I wondered if you could help me as it doesnt seem very fair that i have to start over each time.

Thanks for your time.

Zoe

The parts are registered for each items your trying to build. Say you have 5 paints, and your need 5 paints for each appliance, once you build that appliance the five goes to that but you still need the 5 paints for the other. So you have to request more.

fangme
02-09-12, 06:58 PM
I am not sure, there are a limited time offer ( 9/2/12 ) and 20% gems sale for this week or not. I only got weekly content update. I know, it might slow til next Tuesday but it is just 3-4 days offer. I afraid, I might not get it if I wait til Tuesday. If there is a offer, please update to my account. Thanks.

iOS , iPhone 3GS , Restaurant name : Eat Pray Love , Storm ID : FangMe

kooky panda
02-09-12, 08:34 PM
I am not sure, there are a limited time offer ( 9/2/12 ) and 20% gems sale for this week or not. I only got weekly content update. I know, it might slow til next Tuesday but it is just 3-4 days offer. I afraid, I might not get it if I wait til Tuesday. If there is a offer, please update to my account. Thanks.

iOS , iPhone 3GS , Restaurant name : Eat Pray Love , Storm ID : FangMe

If you were going to get the offer that goes out to random players, you would of already received it today.

fangme
02-10-12, 12:12 PM
If you were going to get the offer that goes out to random players, you would of already received it today.

Thanks KP. I still not receive it :(