PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Pages : 1 [2]

freshfoods
02-12-12, 05:22 PM
Is this a typo? Not 32,000 but 32,767? Not that I have gotten anywhere near that many stockpiled. What kind of a weird choice is that? I'm imagining a conversation:

PROGRAMMER: We need to set an upper limit on gifts accepted.

DESIGNER: We do? Why?

PROGRAMMER: We just do.

DESIGNER: But...

PROGRAMMER: Don't argue with me.

DESIGNER: Okaaaaay... How about 50,000?

PROGRAMMER: Too generous.

DESIGNER: (frowning) Well then, how about 30,000?

PROGRAMMER: Naw. Too easy to remember. We'll make it...32,767!

DESIGNER: (stares at him) You're a mean son of a {}you know that?

Is this a lifetime maximum, or just a maximum at any given moment?

oh i didnt know that

njmuench
02-22-12, 01:26 PM
What free gift?

kooky panda
02-22-12, 01:50 PM
What free gift?
We were talking about the limited offer that goes out to some players in the game to purchase with gems.
There was not a free gift.

bobbyrae
03-09-12, 12:36 PM
This was reported sometime ago. I can't find the thread now. But it is still happening. Table with food on it that sits there for a good while with no one consuming it and not allowing anyone to use that table and then it just disappears without giving coins. http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/26303893.jpg

DaojinWildfire
03-09-12, 03:48 PM
This was reported sometime ago. I can't find the thread now. But it is still happening. Table with food on it that sits there for a good while with no one consuming it and not allowing anyone to use that table and then it just disappears without giving coins. http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/26303893.jpg
We are currently working on a fix for this issue. Thanks for reporting again and reminding us.

mamawDi
03-10-12, 01:32 PM
I get a green screen sometimes on bakery & restaurant. I also play farm story. I play on Kindle Fire.

kooky panda
03-10-12, 02:45 PM
I get a green screen sometimes on bakery & restaurant. I also play farm story. I play on Kindle Fire.

Make sure you have the most current versions of the game:
RS 1.35 Bakery 1.37.
Make sure you exit out of the game each time after playing.

RealFarmer1222
03-12-12, 10:17 AM
This was mentioned somewhere before, but it happened to me the other night.....

I was visiting a neighbor and I was able to move THEIR STUFF around. When I went to the menu and store it was stuff, and when I placed it didn't appear. The only way to get back to my place was to shut down my Kindle. when I got back, I found the stuff I had tried to place in neighbor's place was now in my restuart.

kooky panda
03-12-12, 11:03 AM
This was mentioned somewhere before, but it happened to me the other night.....

I was visiting a neighbor and I was able to move THEIR STUFF around. When I went to the menu and store it was stuff, and when I placed it didn't appear. The only way to get back to my place was to shut down my Kindle. when I got back, I found the stuff I had tried to place in neighbor's place was now in my restuart.

Do you remember which items from your neighbors storage ended up in your game. Are you sure you did not already have the same item in storage?

RealFarmer1222
03-12-12, 01:28 PM
Do you remember which items from your neighbors storage ended up in your game. Are you sure you did not already have the same item in storage?

The items were actually from MY (sorry, missed that word in my original post) storage. None of them got into my neighbors game, but I COULD move his objects around.

kooky panda
03-12-12, 02:21 PM
The items were actually from MY (sorry, missed that word in my original post) storage. None of them got into my neighbors game, but I COULD move his objects around.
Thanks for clarification, did you ever go back to see if what you moved stuck?
did you get an out of sync error?

RealFarmer1222
03-12-12, 05:59 PM
Thanks for clarification, did you ever go back to see if what you moved stuck?
did you get an out of sync error?

I did NOT go back to see if the move stuck...was kinda afraid to.

I did NOT get an out of sync error.

freshfoods
03-12-12, 06:01 PM
14 days since RS wouldnt work!!!! (i have wi fi and redownloaded and all that other stuff.) they said they could do nothing about it................................................ .............

dansbeloved
03-14-12, 10:22 AM
Have a brand new Kendle Fire. Doesn't award any badges or bonus experience points. Reinstalling and starting up doesn't help. Food put on counters disappears even when door is closed so restraunt is always "open" to customers so cannot leave food out on Kendle unless for sale. Coin counter sometimes doesn't work so you work a lot for very little pay off. Bakery Story is better pay off as gives better rate of return for scale of time, but has same bugs. Timer seems to work fine.

kattybell
03-14-12, 11:05 AM
Have a brand new Kendle Fire. Doesn't award any badges or bonus experience points. Reinstalling and starting up doesn't help. Food put on counters disappears even when door is closed so restraunt is always "open" to customers so cannot leave food out on Kendle unless for sale. Coin counter sometimes doesn't work so you work a lot for very little pay off. Bakery Story is better pay off as gives better rate of return for scale of time, but has same bugs. Timer seems to work fine.

The game isn't designed to have the door blocked. Your most likely experiencing a quick sale.

Pam2302
03-15-12, 07:20 AM
I sent an email to find out how to get all my games back for some reason when I upgraded to iPhone 4 I lost all my games had to start over with a new name because never got an answer...no problem though love my new restaurant. Just wish I knew how to let my friends on the other games know that my name changed.

kooky panda
03-15-12, 08:07 AM
I sent an email to find out how to get all my games back for some reason when I upgraded to iPhone 4 I lost all my games had to start over with a new name because never got an answer...no problem though love my new restaurant. Just wish I knew how to let my friends on the other games know that my name changed.
When you switch devices, you will need to transfer your games. Your games are not saved on your device, they are saved on Teamlavas servers under your storm ID.
You can transfer a couple of waysyou will be able to continue your current games)

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&p=66787&viewfull=1#post66787)

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674)

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.

rita6834
03-20-12, 11:31 AM
I was having sync issues so I uninstalled restaurant story and reinstalled and now it keeps force closing on me. I use an android lg optimus connecting through cellular. Game version 1.3.6.04

Billbob58
03-20-12, 02:17 PM
Idk if this is a bug, but in the collectibles I can't seem to get a spatula in the cooking tools section

queentina3
03-20-12, 02:23 PM
Idk if this is a bug, but in the collectibles I can't seem to get a spatula in the cooking tools section

Each set has one rare one, the spatula may be yours.

queentina3
03-20-12, 02:24 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

That is the thread that lists the collectibles for each of the games and how to collect them.

Billbob58
03-20-12, 05:18 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

That is the thread that lists the collectibles for each of the games and how to collect them.
Thanks

jaybee57
03-22-12, 10:35 PM
I started playing RS on my Kindle Fire and have noticed that only food shows up in "My Gifts". None of the parts that I have received show up. I have no idea how many of each part is in my inventory. Is this a bug for Kindle?

greygull
03-22-12, 10:57 PM
I started playing RS on my Kindle Fire and have noticed that only food shows up in "My Gifts". None of the parts that I have received show up. I have no idea how many of each part is in my inventory. Is this a bug for Kindle?

It's not a bug, it's just not a feature yet on Kimdle or Android. You can email support@teamlava.com and ask them to give you the numbers of the parts you have. Hopefully this will be coming soon!

jaybee57
03-23-12, 08:50 AM
It's not a bug, it's just not a feature yet on Kimdle or Android. You can email support@teamlava.com and ask them to give you the numbers of the parts you have. Hopefully this will be coming soon!

Thanks for the info. Will I be bothering them? I may need to ask often, will they mind?

greygull
03-23-12, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the info. Will I be bothering them? I may need to ask often, will they mind?

I would say no, it shouldn't be a bother. Just keep in mind that sometimes they do receive a lot of emails. I've gotten a response from them in minutes before, where other times it takes several days.

And you can also try and track it yourself after the first time they tell you - though I know not everyone does that :)

Snowwhite69
06-10-12, 05:42 PM
Hi I have encountered several Problems as follows:-
1) Cannot tip neighbors
2) Cannot receive neighbour's tips
3) Cannot gift n receive gift from neighbour's
4) Cannot cook new food; it will reflect the spoiled food again after sometimes
5) Cannot change the restaurant design; when it refresh, the half way through designing of the restaurant will be back again!!!

All the above problems persists irregardless of the fact that I restart my iPad; delete or reinstall the game a couple of times!

Some details which you may need to know:-
1. Device: iPad
2. Version: iOS 5.1.1
3. Restaurant Story 1.5.1
4. Storm ID: Snowwhite69
5. Restaurant Story: Level 96

PLEASE KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER ASAP; YOUR PROMPT ACTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED & THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION & TIME! : D

Minnie1288
06-10-12, 10:17 PM
Hi I have encountered several Problems as follows:-
1) Cannot tip neighbors
2) Cannot receive neighbour's tips
3) Cannot gift neighbours
4) Cannot receive gift from neighbours

All the above problems persists irregardless of the fact that I restart my iPhone 4; delete or reinstall the game a couple of times!

Some details which you may need to know:-
1. Device: iPhone 4
4. Storm ID: Minnie1288
5. Restaurant Story: Level 96

PLEASE KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER ASAP; YOUR PROMPT ACTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED & THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION & TIME! (,")

Minnie1288
06-11-12, 04:50 PM
Hi I have encountered several problems as follow:
1) Cannot tip my neighbours
2) Cannot receive neighbours' tips
3) Cannot gift neighbours
4) Cannot receive neighbours' gifts
5) Cannot cook new food; it will reflect the spoiled food after sometimes
6) Did not capture the latest design of my restaurant

All the problems persist despite the fact that I have restart my iPhone4; delete & reinstall the game RS a couple of times!!!

Additional Info:
1. Device: iPhone4
4. Restaurant Name: Sweetie Rainbow
5. Storm ID: Minnie1288
6. Restaurant Story : Level 96

Please kindly look into this matter; rectify n EXPEDITE the problem ASAP!!! Your prompt actions are greatly appreciated!!! Thank you.

rubychilds
06-11-12, 08:10 PM
My Restuarant shrank back to 16x19 as I was laying flooring in my newly expanded 17x20 . I paid $2,500,000.00 and now it's gone and I never got my expansion. I was at level 69

p1xl8
06-29-12, 03:46 AM
Today my friend told me they can't add my storm id, so today I tried to add her id and when we checked the pending list the bakery name wasn't her's nor the actual bakery when I visited it. So I'm typing her ID correctly but it addsa total randoms bakery. Can you let me know if anyone else is having problems adding their real life friends ID's?

chole82
07-17-12, 07:16 PM
Hi, I run RS on the original Droid. When trying to redeem chef implements and yummy ingredients in collectibles, I always get a force close...this has been happing for quite a while and I have not been able to redeem those at all