PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync problems

gelato28
09-05-11, 08:02 PM
In the past 24hrs. I have only earned 10,000 coins cause the game keeps wiping out all of the money earned when it says I'm not in sync. It used to happen occasionally, but today it's been constant. Would love to buy gems and do my bakery up, but I am very frustrated. I have an iPad (first one), and the bakery version is 1.2.5. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

kooky panda
09-05-11, 08:15 PM
I am sorry to hear this. Try syncing your ipad to itunes and make sure you have the most recent update 4.3.5. Also sometimes just connecting to itunes helps.
You may also want to delete the game and redown it from the app store. You will not lose your game.
I assume you are playing in wifi. Make sure you to have a good connection.

(If you play bakery valentine version., please download the regular bakery story .)

Montegoe
09-06-11, 08:36 AM
I was having issues with this awhile ago and found a way to alleviate some of the pain caused by the constant wiping. Close the app as often as you can. Most people think that when the app is not active on their screen that it *is* closed, but with idevices this is not the case. Unless you manually close the app it will run in the background indefinitely. If you're not already closing your apps on a regular basis you'll be surprised to find out that virtually every app you've ever opened has been quietly running in the background eating away at your battery life. In the link below is a video showing you how to close applications on the iPhone 4.

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-completely-close-out-running-applications-new-iphone-ios-4-377560/

Just yesterday we took my soon to the apple store to have his phone looked at because it wasn't holding a charge for very long. The tech noticed he had almost every single app on the phone running in the background and said that it was the likely cause for the short battery life...they just quietly eat away at your charge! Apparently in the year that he's had the iPhone he's never closed an app!

To be honest I have no proof that this actually does anything, but it "seems" to have a significant impact on the number of times I was getting the out of sync messages. I would love to hear from others who take the step to closing the app(s) to see if it helps with the sync errors.

kooky panda
09-06-11, 08:46 AM
I was having issues with this awhile ago and found a way to alleviate some of the pain caused by the constant wiping. Close the app as often as you can. Most people think that when the app is not active on their screen that it *is* closed, but with idevices this is not the case. Unless you manually close the app it will run in the background indefinitely. If you're not already closing your apps on a regular basis you'll be surprised to find out that virtually every app you've ever opened has been quietly running in the background eating away at your battery life. In the link below is a video showing you how to close applications on the iPhone 4.

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-completely-close-out-running-applications-new-iphone-ios-4-377560/

Just yesterday we took my soon to the apple store to have his phone looked at because it wasn't holding a charge for very long. The tech noticed he had almost every single app on the phone running in the background and said that it was the likely cause for the short battery life...they just quietly eat away at your charge! Apparently in the year that he's had the iPhone he's never closed an app!

To be honest I have no proof that this actually does anything, but it "seems" to have a significant impact on the number of times I was getting the out of sync messages. I would love to hear from others who take the step to closing the app(s) to see if it helps with the sync errors.

excellent suggestion. I usually close out my apps and only let one game run at a time and I hardly ever have sync issues. This is especially important for the older devices (like Itouch 2nd generation) which does not have much memory.

laina619
09-07-11, 07:33 AM
I placed 15 drink machines in my bakery yesterday and proceeded to cook Donut Frosty. I left the bakery and came back only to find that none of my drink machines were in my bakery. Please fix the extreme instability. I don't know if my money reflected me purchasing drinks to cook and then not having anything there. Also the customers are frequently on top of each other and glitch. They no longer face the cashier and stand there to order. They walk to it and immediately walk away.

Btw, I always close out my apps because I am OCD with that. I play on my up-to-date iPod 4th Gen.

laina619
09-07-11, 07:40 AM
I also dont like the fact that everytime I leave the bakery or do anything in the bakery all the customers leave out and it starts over. Alot of things are happening that didn't used to happen. I don't know what changed but someone needs to change them back.

yermo
09-11-11, 01:53 AM
i have this issue as well, i recently just lost over 175000 plates of blueberry buckle, i had just cooked them off, then i unloaded two gifts, then got the error messages you bakery was not in sync.
You guys need to fix this bug. my IPAD is on wifi 24/7 and i always close my applications immediately.

evasweetie
09-11-11, 04:01 AM
I don't know what's happening but I encounter several problems : some of my appliances disappear then come back again, like the dishes cooked. But the most frustrating is I can't accept my friend's requests it is said : "We were unable to send the material to your friend".
I just hope the Team could fix this coz it was the reason I didn't play BS for a couple of weeks.

kooky panda
09-11-11, 05:55 AM
I don't know what's happening but I encounter several problems : some of my appliances disappear then come back again, like the dishes cooked. But the most frustrating is I can't accept my friend's requests it is said : "We were unable to send the material to your friend".
I just hope the Team could fix this coz it was the reason I didn't play BS for a couple of weeks.

on the material gifting bug see this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17458-Filling-Parts-Requests

for the other issues, what device do you play on? Its current version. You may try deleting the game and redownloading it from the app store( make sure you are playing regular bakery and not the valentine version). Also if you are playing on idevice, try connecting to itunes. Sometimes small issues fix on my game when I connect to itunes.

evasweetie
09-12-11, 11:28 AM
on the material gifting bug see this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17458-Filling-Parts-Requests

for the other issues, what device do you play on? Its current version. You may try deleting the game and redownloading it from the app store( make sure you are playing regular bakery and not the valentine version). Also if you are playing on idevice, try connecting to itunes. Sometimes small issues fix on my game when I connect to itunes.

Hi Kooky Panda,

Thanks for your answer. So I posted a message concerning the parts requests.

Now regarding to my disappearing appliances I play on Ipod Touch version 4.3.5 and I am always connected to Itunes. My BS version : 1.2.5 downloaded on 08/05/2011.

kooky panda
09-12-11, 11:44 AM
Hi Kooky Panda,

Thanks for your answer. So I posted a message concerning the parts requests.

Now regarding to my disappearing appliances I play on Ipod Touch version 4.3.5 and I am always connected to Itunes. My BS version : 1.2.5 downloaded on 08/05/2011.
yes you look all up to date. First of all did you have the appliance issues before 8-5-2011? If no, try deleting the game and redownloading it from the application store. You will not lose your game. Make sure you restart after download.

If you had this problem before 8-5-2011, you will need to email support@teamlava.com
Tell them what is going on and when this started. Also tell them that you have been to the forum and no current bugs are going on.
Give them all the information on your device that you gave me.
You will get an automatic email with a ticket number first.

tip: try not to title your email with any words like "bug" or "glitch" this may automatically send you an email to come back to the forum.

cillabear
09-13-11, 08:07 AM
I'm on Android and I just bought a mocha counter for 5000 coins. Then the error message about my bakery being out of sync popped up. Well after I clicked ok, my just purchased Michael counter was gone and i hopped out of 5000 coins. That's not fair at all I thought is at least get my coins back after the sync msg

cillabear
09-13-11, 08:09 AM
*Mocha
*jipped