PDA

View Full Version : Tamarind Trees?

nanaj0707
09-05-11, 12:45 PM
I see many neighbors with these trees planted yet I don't have any? Are these trees an update I never received?

hectorloch
09-05-11, 01:01 PM
It was in the update which started to roll out last Friday and reaches players between then and sometimes as late as Tuesday. Annoying for you but I can only guess you've still to get it. Restart your machine - complete switch off - and see if anything turns up.

Rachael98
09-05-11, 01:40 PM
Sorry to hear that it's rolled out slowly to you. Check your "Featured" section. New this week is also the Farm Truck (35 gems) and Hideout (5,000,000 coins).

nanaj0707
09-05-11, 04:59 PM
I did this and still nothing! I have never had a problem getting the updates until now.

nanaj0707
09-05-11, 05:00 PM
Tried this, nothing. I don't normally have any problems with updates until now. I have an IPad1.

hectorloch
09-05-11, 05:15 PM
OK, try this. Delete your game and download a new one from the App Store. Don't worry, the progress of your game will not be lost - it's kept on the TL Servers, not your iPad.

So, press on the FStory icon until it wobbles. Then hit the X that appears top left of the icon. That deletes it. Go to the App Store and download FS again - this will be the very latest version. May help.

It's still possible the update hasn't reached you yet all the same. Some folk in the past haven't got it until Tuesday.

kooky panda
09-05-11, 05:15 PM
Tried this, nothing. I don't normally have any problems with updates until now. I have an IPad1.
If I do not get Friday, I get my on Tuesday. I normally do not get a pop up on Tuesday. The items just show up in the store.