PDA

View Full Version : Things forgotten in the Updates! Its a NIGHTCLUB! ^^

Eldin
09-05-11, 06:00 AM
Greets!

All your Games (atleast those Im playing, RS, BS, NC(?) and FS) are getting great updates.
Something really happend when we (or maybe I?) almost believed it was "over",
you started to really bring the weekly updates ASWELL AS the things we really wanted!
You have also taken care of the bugs, freezes etc, KEEP IT UP AND THANK YOU! GOOD WORK! :D

HOWEVER... there is always room for updates! :)
NightClub doesn't get as great updates as those other games that I am playing of yours,
and ALMOST EVERY ITEM that is 1% cool costs Club Cash. If its 3% cool, then its 20-40 Club Cash.
I am sorry but what the ****? Seriously, get over it and give NightClub a chance to expand and get popular. I have "paid" for all of your games the I am playing, I got alot of Club Cash in NightClub but nothing is worth to waste them on.

One great thing that you are updating is the the Drinks, those was REALLY needed.

So lets get to the points and my ideas for Updates!
ITS A CLUB, where is all the "lazers" and cool club lamps?
Sure, you do have some when you starts the "1 Hour DJ pass",
but what about the others? We got speakers and such, but we NEED more other things!
Anyone whos been on a REAL club knows what Im talking about. Want it in a big picture?
www.sensation.com (Im going on it some times a year, like 30.000+ people dressed in white) :D

MORE UPDATES:
*Snacks! RS and BS got the great Drink update, why don't give Snacks and maybe Hot Dogs to NighClub?

*Your Profile, make it like FS, dress him/her up and he/she will be the DJ of our own Club!

*1 Hour DJ Time? How did you think? The basic Idea is great, but you screwed it all up.
We need it like 8-12-16 or 24 hours. Why not make a totaly new system? Click on the DJ set
(or another meny) where you can pay (COINS INGAME, IMPORTANT HERE), to hire "DJs for different time?" None of us wants the lights to die, but you can't click every hour every day, its IMPOSSIBLE.

*You could always combine this above aswell with another new update that both can be bought with incame coins AND CLUB CASH, when you start the DJ time, the small "mini 10 year old disco" starts for one hour, make it possible to BUY LAZERS and other things to maybe even combine an unique and cool party show in your NightClub?

NightClub got potential, don't give up. :)
And again, Thank You for some great games and keep up the good work!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

bigbux3
09-05-11, 09:10 AM
Greets!

All your Games (atleast those Im playing, RS, BS, NC(?) and FS) are getting great updates.
Something really happend when we (or maybe I?) almost believed it was "over",
you started to really bring the weekly updates ASWELL AS the things we really wanted!
You have also taken care of the bugs, freezes etc, KEEP IT UP AND THANK YOU! GOOD WORK! :D

HOWEVER... there is always room for updates! :)
NightClub doesn't get as great updates as those other games that I am playing of yours,
and ALMOST EVERY ITEM that is 1% cool costs Club Cash. If its 3% cool, then its 20-40 Club Cash.
I am sorry but what the ****? Seriously, get over it and give NightClub a chance to expand and get popular. I have "paid" for all of your games the I am playing, I got alot of Club Cash in NightClub but nothing is worth to waste them on.

One great thing that you are updating is the the Drinks, those was REALLY needed.

So lets get to the points and my ideas for Updates!
ITS A CLUB, where is all the "lazers" and cool club lamps?
Sure, you do have some when you starts the "1 Hour DJ pass",
but what about the others? We got speakers and such, but we NEED more other things!
Anyone whos been on a REAL club knows what Im talking about. Want it in a big picture?
www.sensation.com (Im going on it some times a year, like 30.000+ people dressed in white) :D

MORE UPDATES:
*Snacks! RS and BS got the great Drink update, why don't give Snacks and maybe Hot Dogs to NighClub?

*Your Profile, make it like FS, dress him/her up and he/she will be the DJ of our own Club!

*1 Hour DJ Time? How did you think? The basic Idea is great, but you screwed it all up.
We need it like 8-12-16 or 24 hours. Why not make a totaly new system? Click on the DJ set
(or another meny) where you can pay (COINS INGAME, IMPORTANT HERE), to hire "DJs for different time?" None of us wants the lights to die, but you can't click every hour every day, its IMPOSSIBLE.

*You could always combine this above aswell with another new update that both can be bought with incame coins AND CLUB CASH, when you start the DJ time, the small "mini 10 year old disco" starts for one hour, make it possible to BUY LAZERS and other things to maybe even combine an unique and cool party show in your NightClub?

NightClub got potential, don't give up. :)
And again, Thank You for some great games and keep up the good work!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Oh my gosh! Well, we know someone has been boogie oogie ooging till they couldn't boogie oogie oogie anymore! But I agree

badger8
09-05-11, 11:41 AM
The snack thing has been brought up before. some have suggested snack "machines" and others suggested a simple decorative table with popcorn or pretzels on them. I think it's a great idea!

nevanna
10-14-11, 05:28 PM
I agree i am getting bored with ns simply because all you do is make drinks most bars and night clubs have other things too.

sterlingempire
10-14-11, 06:09 PM
When was the last time we posted on the forums (for nightclub only) about an idea and it came up in the game?

Yarox
10-14-11, 06:09 PM
None of us wants the lights to die, but you can't click every hour every day, its IMPOSSIBLE.

Most of all I strongly agree with this ! This needs to change and fast, please make this happen TL

Now for some suggestions :

* Give us constructables for our club.
* We need some kind of snack machine or something lol
* Give us some NEW items to buy with coins, all new stuff has been gems gems and gems.
* Dont make the new gem items so expensive, I mean come on The new spider web counter costs 23 gems while all other gems counters cost 10, 15 and only some 20.
* We need more dance tiles for coins, give us at least one please.

Thanks and lets hope for improvement soon :P

di1975
10-15-11, 08:01 AM
I've said before that a deep fryer would be awesome and different from other games. Pub food is often fried! Fries, chicken fingers, fried shrimp, jalape?o poppers, mozzarella sticks, ect!

I agree that bigger updates need to be made in NS!

lambyo
10-15-11, 08:21 AM
Count me in! NS is my fav TL game but I 'd live to see spiderweb dance tiles for Halloween. Also, my dancers need to EAT! How about some "bar food", wings, bar pies, fried zucchini stiks etc...