PDA

View Full Version : Food wont move to combine, or go on new serving counter but vaneshes.

TeasTeas
09-04-11, 02:27 PM
When my food fineshes and I either have multiples on my serving counters, or even a,new clear counter to serve on..my food will still stack in one already used counter right on top of another item but will not combine the others. Sometimes if I close the app. or visit another diner and come back; sometimes it will move to the empty counter or combine, sometimes will just vanish totally. At other times the food on other counters wont combine and atempts to stack but does not leaving nothing but the new items on shelves and the old items vanishing. Its costing me a large amount of gold each cook time, as well as a great amount of wasted time to not recieve gold for served items, plus the cost to make them. Have done uninstall, as well as updates. Not resolving. Been this way for a long time. Every time I go to make items and serve them its like I hold my breath. Making game very frustrating and almost unplayable. Android user. Never had a problem with my bakery ever doing such a thing but my restaurant is a frustrating mess. Had hoped you all would have worked out the bugs by now. I am one VERY frustrated irritated user. Been going on way to long now. I love bakery story, but I dread cooking and puting effort into my restaurant. Im losing too much. If I had used gems to finish cooking my stuff I would be MORE lived. This rlly is not fair, please fix buggy.

TeasTeas
09-04-11, 07:10 PM
Am I the only one this is happening to? Hello...? door blocked on rest. Please look into and fix this issue please..would rlly like some kind of response please?

kooky panda
09-04-11, 08:14 PM
This is tue first time I have heard on this

What device do you play on

Here are some things you Can try
Restart your device
Delete the game and Redownload it from the app
Store. You will not lose your game
If you are on idevice sync with iTunes and make sure
You have the most current version for your device
If still problems plz let us know

TeasTeas
09-05-11, 12:34 PM
Seems to never fail that somehow in online games im the one that manages to get an issue no one else experiences. All jokes aside, later on today I will try and post a screenshot. I have several to show. As it stands; I have tried all options. Deleting game. Phone restart and battery removal and game re-dl. I am on an android Epic. Even thought to try and see if it was OS giving me issues; but updating or changing never resolved the glitch. As of now, all I can do is let my foods go totally empty; then cook, then serve on tables one at a time from storage after removing them from shop to insure they dont stack and vanish. But that also keeps me from being able to safely cook and serve other items without having them stack and vanish. As I stated, its been happening for a very long time. Almost since I began playing RS. I have only as of late began adding friends to RS and looking forward to wanting very much to make RS as nice as my bakery..but its frustrating not being able to keep my food supplies up with RS. As I mentioned before, its odd.. my bakery has never given me an issue like this. Ive lagged behind a great deal because of it and gone through boughts of frustration leaving RS in a state of limbo quite frequently hopeing an update or something would finally resolve since everything I have tried on my end has not worked thus far... I will continue to hope it gets fixed somehow; and normally I wouldnt complain over a trivial matter, but this is not one of the normal issues I see others complain about.. Ive been very patient over all thinking OK small company with large progress=potential issues so theres a 'give it time' attitude. But; with any company growing this fast there comes the issue of addressing issues that result in a large range of user interface; which I understand can be a difficult quest to manage. However, when issues of game quality of play are known about via android users in all fairness should be stated honestly via notification boards as well as on the dl page noting those potentials for game quality of play potentially being less etc. then that of I usersas in the case of ice cream makers gifting parts etc. thats just basic good company biz. dealings. There are many PC free play gaming communities out that offer buying items, gems, gold etc. that are good prime examples of how a company can expand and grow and still keep integrity, good CS, address issues, and roll back an account if needed or mistakes happen. This way people will still continue to suport and spend more $$. Ok.. I vented on behalf of OTHERS issues I see frequently here just then, being slightly off topic, understand quite well TL is its own company and can chose to do as wished, I do however see trouble brewing unless as a company grows the PR and CS as well as tec. Support grows and expands also. Not wanting to sound redundant again, but to repeat myself, I am patient and optomistic my issue can be helped somehow. I will post the SShots a little later when im near my PC. Ty. xx

dowdow2007
09-05-11, 07:40 PM
I have always had the same issue on both bakery and resturant story. Highly Annoying!!! I have a HTC EVO - Android 2.3.3 s/v 4.24.651.1

dowdow2007
09-05-11, 07:41 PM
Also have had two evo's since i have started playing and have uninstalled and reinstalled app a few times never helps.

nmishii
09-05-11, 08:23 PM
This is an old article, but this might be why it doesn't work on EVOs

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?3374-Unsupported-Devices

greygull
09-05-11, 08:42 PM
I think it should be working fine on EVOs by now, others have commented about them.

Are you making the coins from them possibly "speed selling"? If you are not, then I would suggest you email support@teamlava.com Make sure to give them your restaurant name, ID, device and it's version number, your game version number, and the information you posted here. You will receive an automated reply quickly, which may direct you back to the forums. Reply back to it, either providing all the info again, or proving any additional info they request. Since it's been a holiday weekend here, they will probably have numerous emails to get through. Give them a few days, and if you don't hear back, reply again to the email.

SuperFarmer2011
09-20-11, 09:18 AM
I just noticed the same problem in my restaurant, never happened before though. Yesterday I was cooking a lot of 1 hour foods from the grill ( restaurant closed) and when I came in in the morning and checked the food didn't combine but disappeared!!! Grilled corn, teriyaki skewers, hot dogs and t bone steaks - the amount of portions shows as if I only cooked them once, though I cooked them on 8 stoves! On the other hand, shrimp kabobs combined perfectly fine, which is weird because I was cooking them in between other food that I've listed above. I'm on xperia x10

greygull
09-20-11, 09:52 AM
Can everyone provide their device, it's version number, and their game version number please? And, have you tried the suggestions above? If you did, what were the results?

SuperFarmer2011
09-20-11, 11:38 AM
Ok, here you go with the results. I just served a lot of taken, so curry was supposed to combine on one counter. At first it did, there was 2356 plates. Then, when I tried to start cooking new dish, the game force closed and when I came back, there are only 352 plates left!!!!!! That is just crazy!
I have xperia x10a, baseband version 2.1.65, game version 1.2.1

joyirene
09-20-11, 11:44 AM
That sounds really annoying... and complicated. I haven't lost any food (at least that I've noticed). The only suggestion I have is that when you're serving a food and you already have it on a counter, take away all the empty ones so it HAS to go there. Or if you don't have it on a counter yet, leave only ONE empty counter so it only has one place to go... Hope that helps!

greygull
09-20-11, 11:47 AM
I have reported the bug. Please keep providing information as it will help find the problem. And thank you for the info provided thus far :)

Also - @SuperFarmer2011 - I believe there are more recent updates for both device and game. My Android (Droid X) is at 2.3.3, and the game on there is 1.3.4. I know some phones vary, so those numbers might be the newest for yours.

SuperFarmer2011
09-21-11, 08:32 PM
I believe there are more recent updates for both device and game. My Android (Droid X) is at 2.3.3, and the game on there is 1.3.4. I know some phones vary, so those numbers might be the newest for yours.

I know there is a newer version for android but my phone company blocked my phone from updating - I was waiting for 2.1 update for over a year and I can't afford to spend money for the new phone just because of the game. The game version is the latest for my phone on android market

cillabear
09-23-11, 11:52 AM
Android.
Restaurant version: 1.2.1
I've tried all suggestions and they all failed. My foods still keeps disappearing.

cillabear
09-23-11, 11:53 AM
I'm on Android version 2.3.4 btw.

TeasTeas
09-24-11, 12:47 AM
So far, so good as of late! Am keeping an eye on it, but I think its fixed! thanks guys! One thing I found that others should troubleshoot is; try removing all counters, place in storage and then put them back out. I had neglected putting 2 of my serving counters in storage, and those 2 were apparently the issue. Somehow (no idea how) I had one counter stacked into another counter on both of those counters so when I placed those t in storage and closed my inv. I thought I had lost contact w/the server because there were still 2 there, so once again I removed them. When I opend up my inv. to put them back in; there were 4 counter tops in storage!!! I had failed to remove those '2' previously as those 2 were the first 2 to recieve food on serving and usually had something on them at all times. Not sure how the 2 got stacked on eachother but apparently they did! Glitchy buggy buggy; but so far, so good on that speciffic issue! Please let those in the knowknow f potential for stacking may be cause for some peoples problems with vanishings or issues with countertop foods. ty! P. S. Srry for not getting to post photos; due to hurricane flooding my pc got waterlogged and I havent gotten to replace it yet. tks guys! xxx :3