PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEM!!! (sorta)

Carolina2004100
09-04-11, 09:55 AM
Hi it's me again. And today I'm not discussing any HUGE problems. I just transferred my account from an iPod Touch 3rd Gen to an iPad2 and the account is now on BOTH devices. I thought it was pretty cool at first but then I realized on the iPod there's no more push notifications and whatever I do on the iPad doesn't show up on the iPod. It's kind of like having the valentines version of the game but Instead of having it on the same device, it's like having it on two different devices. So umm... What should I do to get rid of it on the iPod?

Rachael98
09-04-11, 09:58 AM
That's not supposed to be physically possible:/. It should only ever be on one device at a time. E-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance.

trenae
09-04-11, 10:04 AM
It's correct that the games should only be on one device at a time.

Can you verify that it's the same account being played on both devices. Also, you may want to delete the app(s) that are on both and reinstall the apps to the device and see if that clears it up. If for some reason both devices are still opening up the same game, you will need to contact Support for assistance, as there may have been a glitch with the transfer. If you need to email Support, make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the UDID to both devices if possible, the apps which are on both devices - the versions you are using, the method you used to transfer (via TL website, Storm8 game, etc.) and the information you provided above.

But try the uninstall and re-install first and see if that doesn't do it.