PDA

View Full Version : managing counter tops in bakery story

stewieismyhero
09-03-11, 08:07 PM
ok so all in fairness, this is probably a stupid question, but if I want the same foods on the same counter, can I select "clear counter" to have them moved to the same counter? I never started cooking mass amounts of the same food until now and don't want to waste the time and coins making a mistake.

kooky panda
09-03-11, 08:11 PM
If you hit clear then the food disappears and you receive no money. Right now you cannot move foods from counter to counter. If you store the counter you will also lose all your food.

trenae
09-03-11, 08:25 PM
If you hit clear then the food disappears and you receive no money. Right now you cannot move foods from counter to counter. If you store the counter you will also lose all your food.

My work around for this is to bake brownies and then when I collect them, the foods that are the same are combined. Once the brownies have all been served, I store the additional counter, so when I bake the other item I was baking (if all the same item) it all gets put on one counter.

Edit: I've also moved this thread to Bakery Story discussion forum.

stewieismyhero
09-03-11, 08:50 PM
Thank you!!!

nmishii
09-03-11, 08:58 PM
If you have been serving the food from each appliance on a new counter up until now, you really don't need to. If you serve and there is no counter empty, it will put the food on a counter of the same type of food. If it is a food that isn't on a counter yet, if there are counters with the same food on it, when you serve the food you'll get a message that the chef placed all lke foods on the same counter (or something like that), The chef will place the food on a counter that was freed up when the chef combined the foods.

Hope that made sense

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
08-09-15, 12:21 PM
Brilliant idea, thanks!

Bakerling
08-09-15, 11:58 PM
It will be difficult to move food on the counters if the amount of food is more than 1,000,000. Like my red velvet cake so difficult to change counter.