PDA

View Full Version : Different Gifts?

Idytme
10-11-10, 11:07 AM
I have received a few gifts that I do not have on my list as able to send, such as a orange tree and a cow. All I have available to send is dog bowl, apple tree and chicken. Are you able to send more types of gifts the higher up you are in levels? Why did I read - in what I think was an official Farm Story "how to" post - that the most advantageous gift to give for you and the receiver is a plum tree? A plum tree makes 40 a day but an orange tree 50. Does the sender get any kind of points for sending a gift?
Also it would be really nice if when you are on a farm you are watering and hit the gift icon that the person's name would stay on screen. If you have a bunch of neighbors and keep track of watering by gifting, you don't always remember the name of the farm you are on.
Is there a way for a neighbor to know you watered other than writing on their wall?
Also I read somewhere that you can send a private message to a neighbor other than writing on the wall. How do you do that?
Thank-you for the help

Idytme
10-11-10, 12:27 PM
OK - I figured out that you can scroll to find the other gifts. I need to mention, however, that this is the only scroll bar that does not have a little white arrow that tells you there is more to scroll to. You may want to add that feature, since I bet there are a lot more people who also think the gift page is a single 3 item page. Still don't know the answers to my other questions.