PDA

View Full Version : Restarting Nightclub

mrsdash
09-03-11, 06:21 PM
I really want to delete my nightclub and start over from the beginning, but I don't know if it's possible. Any tips?

Rachael98
09-03-11, 06:53 PM
Sadly, a reset feature is not currently available, although you can create that effect by selling everything.

Swiminn6
09-04-11, 08:37 AM
Nope, as Rachael98 said, there isn't a feature for this BUT, you can put everything in your inventory, and re-design your club and for 10 CC, you can rename your club! :)

jeethking
09-16-11, 03:16 AM
if i change my mobile, is it possible to install nightclub story and resume from were i stops on old mobile. using my id and password

kooky panda
09-16-11, 05:36 AM
if i change my mobile, is it possible to install nightclub story and resume from were i stops on old mobile. using my id and password

yes you can transfer your current game to a new device. when you do, you will have your same game. Please note that when you transfer one team lava game all games under your storm ID will also transfer so make sure you have downloaded all the games you play to your new device before transfering , but do not set up a new storm ID.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Here is a thread on how to transfer.

If you have problems, you can always email support@teamlava.com Give them your storm ID.