PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know why...?

Yolanda_32
09-03-11, 05:32 PM
So my customers will go into the dressing rooms or stand in front of the mirror && then they'll leave angry, anybody know why that happens ?:confused:

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 06:56 PM
Babe I took a look at your store, I'm HawaiianHoney
You need more mirrors and dressing rooms.....I watched your customers for a few min.s, for level 13 you have a lot of customers.....try adding more clothing also to equal out the ratio.....hope that helps.....you can delete my invite if you want Babe......Happy Dress Making

shakiba
09-04-11, 03:09 PM
I knew it, I just knew Hawaiinmomma is Hawaiian honey. I saw ur shop dear, it looks fabulous ;)

RubiesGalore
09-05-11, 01:44 PM
hawaiianmomma can you tell me if i uninstall and reinstall fashion story on my ipod touch will i have all my stuff and be in the same level. I ask because lately it kicks me out and end up in the start screen of my ipod. Thanks

Rachael98
09-05-11, 01:48 PM
hawaiianmomma can you tell me if i uninstall and reinstall fashion story on my ipod touch will i have all my stuff and be in the same level. I ask because lately it kicks me out and end up in the start screen of my ipod. Thanks

You are able to do that without losing any progress, yes:).

chenmeicai
09-10-11, 03:17 AM
Hmmm ... with me, I also don't understand why my customers leave with a broken heart.
I have more than enough mirrors and dressing rooms and stocks. Their thought bubble doesn't show they need a mirror or a dressing room.
They just leave with broken hearts. Weird thing, my "heart meter" is still at 100. :(

Oh well! Clueless now! :D

kooky panda
09-10-11, 08:03 AM
Hmmm ... with me, I also don't understand why my customers leave with a broken heart.
I have more than enough mirrors and dressing rooms and stocks. Their thought bubble doesn't show they need a mirror or a dressing room.
They just leave with broken hearts. Weird thing, my "heart meter" is still at 100. :(

Oh well! Clueless now! :D

I will have a few ppl leave with broken hearts. As long as you only go down a few and right back to 100, you should be fine.

RageofMars
09-13-11, 02:44 PM
It's possible that there's not enough browsing space for the customers, even if you have enough dressing rooms and mirrors once they pick out an outfit/accessory to try on.

For example, a table or rack placed in the middle of the room unobstructed has 4 browsing spots, as in, 4 customers can stand on all sides of it to browse an item before going to try it on. The recently added long table has 6 browsing spots. If you place the table/rack next to other tables/racks or against decorations and walls, then that will reduce the sides it can be browsed on.

If a customer enters your store, has a thought bubble with a clock, then it means she's waiting for a browsing space to become available to check out an outfit/accessory at your store. If that customer has to wait too long she will leave angry.

If a customer goes and tries on an outfit/accessory and then leaves angry, then it means the cash register isn't accessible for checkout.

It's okay if you have some customers leaving unhappy because as long as the amount of happy customers > angry customers, your "heart meter" will hover at 100. However, angry customers = nonpaying customers, so you'll loose out on a small amount of profit. It's all up to your personal play style.

pinkperry22
09-14-11, 11:59 AM
i think it's because they just didn't like it :(
needy customers *sigh*