PDA

View Full Version : Suggested game improvements

touchofclass
09-03-11, 04:44 PM
Here are ome suggested improvements for fashion story:

Add a select all feature for gift giving to neighbors.
Use the iPad & iPhones ability to make quickly going to neighbors by alphabet. For example, a scrolling link from letters A to Z, so that you can choose to go straight to neighbors by letter. e.g. You want to visit a neighbor called "Lori's boutique" you can click on the letter L and than only scroll that letter to save a lot of time.
Allow to give a restricted amount of decor or chairs, etc. To neighbors. Maybe one piece a day or so. This will make those with too many of the same items happier vy giving it to someone who would like it rather than feel they have wasted their gems.
Can there be more than 4 star levels?

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 05:01 PM
Oh love love your ideas....

Rachael98
09-03-11, 05:03 PM
Oh love love your ideas....

I love them more:p. They're great!

redbites
09-03-11, 05:04 PM
These ideas are supa dupa!!! :D

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 05:18 PM
I love them more:p. They're great!
Lol cutie we need a block button too.....

nmishii
09-03-11, 08:21 PM
They are good, but can you expand #2 to also include Android?

touchofclass
09-03-11, 08:50 PM
I agree that they should create these improvements for all devices. I am just unfamiliar with how the game runs on Android. I actually have an Android through Verizon from Beta testing. I will install he game on it and see how it works. Perhaps I can then expand better on these suggestions. Thank you for your feedback :)

crikkett24
09-03-11, 09:00 PM
I would like to have the ability to gift anything I have in storage to my neighbors; limits could be imposed.

evilangelfj
11-01-13, 10:26 PM
While the items are categorized by type of clothing (casual/formal etc) I would also like the items to be sorted by the length of time the ordering will take (within the categories) so I don't have to scroll through all the items to find the order time that I want :)