PDA

View Full Version : lost gems due to sync issues

jeckel51
09-03-11, 04:27 PM
I recently lost 2 gems. I cooked off 2 items that gave me chef hats on both, gems and XP. The game then list its connection. It resynced the ovens were empty my gems were gone. When I remade the same items. Their current cook levels were up to date. So is their a way of getting the gems back.

JennyWuzHere
09-03-11, 04:29 PM
No way of getting them back. TL doesn't give refunds. :(

Rachael98
09-03-11, 04:30 PM
Unfortunately, we can't help. Please e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance.
Also, try restarting the device.
Deleting and redownloading the game (your progress is saved!)

Rachael98
09-03-11, 04:31 PM
No way of getting them back. TL doesn't give refunds. :(

If they have been spent, they do not refund. If they disappear, they assist.

JennyWuzHere
09-03-11, 04:36 PM
Lol. I was thinking of accidentally used gems. Sorry about that!!

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 04:39 PM
I recently lost 2 gems. I cooked off 2 items that gave me chef hats on both, gems and XP. The game then list its connection. It resynced the ovens were empty my gems were gone. When I remade the same items. Their current cook levels were up to date. So is their a way of getting the gems back.

yes you can get them back since your issue is due to glitch with syncing, you must email Teamlava and give them the info along with your ID, you will receive a automated ticket number in their forward email.....wait a few days....if no response re-email them back with the same issue....Good Luck Honey

Rachael98
09-03-11, 04:48 PM
yes you can get them back since your issue is due to glitch with syncing, you must email Teamlava and give them the info along with your ID, you will receive a automated ticket number in their forward email.....wait a few days....if no response re-email them back with the same issue....Good Luck Honey

When confirming that you still want their help, reply to your ticket. It makes it easier for them and prevents spam.

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 04:55 PM
When confirming that you still want their help, reply to your ticket. It makes it easier for them and prevents spam.
Very Helpful Rachael........these things happen often..........since support is responding to high levels of emails this process might take time.....several days...be patient as much as possible, there are many still waiting for correction with their accounts.