PDA

View Full Version : blocking threatening and negative posts

pat09ches
09-03-11, 03:26 PM
How do I go about blocking a person that's posting threatening and derogatory messages on my board?

Rachael98
09-03-11, 03:28 PM
Sadly, there is currently no block feature.
Please e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) (provide what I put in the PM).

sterlingempire
09-03-11, 03:28 PM
Send an e-mail to support@teamlava.com and be sure to include the persons name! Try and include an ID and screenshot of your wall.

sterlingempire
09-03-11, 03:29 PM
Nevermind, Rachael beat me to it! Anyways, I sent you a VM even before he did :p

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 03:30 PM
Pictures tell a thousand words....try to send screenshots honey

Rachael98
09-03-11, 03:33 PM
Pictures tell a thousand words....try to send screenshots honey

Or just a few. That's all it takes:p.
Screenshots are very useful for Support, although it's not a requirement.

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 03:37 PM
That depends on the severity, many of my friends got the run around when support deemed it non threatening.....so abuse is allowed to continue forward.....stalking, trolling and threatening.......hmmmmm the last one was for 3 months recently with another friend of mine who quit because of it......hmmmmm

Rachael98
09-03-11, 03:40 PM
That depends on the severity, many of my friends got the run around when support deemed it non threatening.....so abuse is allowed to continue forward.....stalking, trolling and threatening.......hmmmmm the last one was for 3 months recently with another friend of mine who quit because of it......hmmmmm

If you get enough evidence, Support will take action.
Anyway, that's sad to hear, which shows the need for a Block feature and everything, but that's not what this thread is for.

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 03:43 PM
If you get enough evidence, Support will take action.
Anyway, that's sad to hear, which shows the need for a Block feature and everything, but that's not what this thread is for.
True but before the aggressor floods her wall with spam to get rid of offensive messages which is usually the case nowadays.........Photos Of All Offending Posts Should Be Submitted

Rachael98
09-03-11, 03:46 PM
True but before the aggressor floods her wall with spam to get rid of offensive messages which is usually the case nowadays.........Photos Of All Offending Posts Should Be Submitted

To be honest, Support can track it anyway, but it still helps them.
Which I think we've now established...

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 03:50 PM
Just pointing out a few flaws...........keep in mind that it might take a few days to several for a response after you receive your automated email with ticket number.......i would wait a few days then re-mail them if there is no response, support is overloaded at the moment.....per other threads